Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Well here is my 2 new sp125 with my hp 600w that 4×4 has a great light foot print now there is no dark spots for sure
20200424_223300.jpg
and here is one of the plants
20200424_223311.jpg
Now you have enough light:blunt:

Hey guys, I just got my humidifier, but it came without instructions, so I was wondering what the purify function does? Or is it just a gimmick? since I grow in a small tent, there is always some mist from the humidifier hitting the leaves of my plants, is this bad for the plants or not? It has a screen off function, so I could keep it inside the tent during night. Sorry if these questions may be stupid.

Happy weekend!
IMG_20200425_201736.jpg
IMG_20200425_193513.jpg

Hey guys, I just got my humidifier, but it came without instructions, so I was wondering what the purify function does? Or is it just a gimmick? since I grow in a small tent, there is always some mist from the humidifier hitting the leaves of my plants, is this bad for the plants or not? It has a screen off function, so I could keep it inside the tent during night. Sorry if these questions may be stupid.

Happy weekend!
IMG_20200425_201736.jpg
IMG_20200425_193513.jpg
Will the mist of the humidifier spray on the lamp beads? TS lights are not waterproof

Looking awesome, man!

I just grabbed 2x sp250s for a side by side grow vs a 600 mh/hps grow comparison and journal.

You won't be disappointed buddy, my max yield with a 600w hps was around 20oz from a 4x4 area, I couldn't get any more due to the light fading out in the corners.

I yielded a good 20oz with 2x4 canopy using two SP250's just using the Scrog method, these lights will amaze you if you spend a little time getting an even canopy to truly benefit from those great lights!

Hello, my 1st post on the 420magazine forum!

I would like to know if anyone has adapted a dimming power supply to the MARS SP 150? I bought one assuming it would be the same or similar to the SP 250 but didn't come with a Mean Well psu.

Hope you're all well and safe, thanks for any advice!

Attachments

• psu.jpg
    psu.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 27
Looking awesome, man!

I just grabbed 2x sp250s for a side by side grow vs a 600 mh/hps grow comparison and journal.
Can you send me a link? I am looking forward that

Hello, my 1st post on the 420magazine forum!

I would like to know if anyone has adapted a dimming power supply to the MARS SP 150? I bought one assuming it would be the same or similar to the SP 250 but didn't come with a Mean Well psu.

Hope you're all well and safe, thanks for any advice!
SP150 doesn't have dimming function. It's not Meanwell driver. Only SP250 uses Meanwell driver

Hello everyone, As a led grow light manufacture in China, I am very happy that I am here, be a sponsor. although we have been in this field many years, our online shop just get online this month. in order to celebrate it, we decided to give $20,$40....coupon to customers. more light you order, more discount you will get. also, all the customers will get yo-yo hanger as gift if you order within this month.

Here in China we are forbidden to growing cannabis, so if you can send me some pictures or vedio of your grow journal, maybe you can get big gift from us, we'd like to give our led grow light to you as gift:)

If you want to save money,want to get high quality product, good after service. we are the best choice. we have lights stock in USA these two days. address is :
Address: 1937 Davis Street Ste. B Unit 31
City: San Leandro
State: California
Postal Code: 94577

I believe there has someone know there has a warehouse, so this information is a truth. we will also have stock lights in other country, UK's stock lights is on their way. as soon as they arrive, I will tell you. All the lights we are selling have enough in stock, so we will arrange your shipment within 24hours. if you customzie your light, delivery date will be 7days., because we need time to make and test the light for you. we are far from each other. we'd like to promise everything is ok before we ship light.

Warranty, we give all customers three years warranty.

More details, please visit our website

Indoor Led Grow Lights & Grow Tents - Mars Hydro

or E-mail me. if necessary, I will tell all people here. My English ability is limited, so I am shy to advertise here.:)

We are a led grow light manufacture, so if you have any good ideas on led grow light, please feel free to tell me. we'd like to take your idea to make better and better led grow light for all growners.

Hope all of you grow happy with our LED grow light. :Namaste::high-five::cheer:
Hi @SmokeSara im interested in another Mars Hydro TS 3000 do you have a link with the discount please. Thanks

Hi @SmokeSara im interested in another Mars Hydro TS 3000 do you have a link with the discount please. Thanks
I'm here, :ciao:the link is below, the discount code is “420magazine”

Back
Top Bottom