Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Easy peasy!!!! Right on buddy, your a good role model for people who think you have to use domes n shit haha
I have learned quickly to not follow people on YouTube, haha. I will rather ask people here. I see people on there making tutorials but doing everything wrong themselves. I can't believe all the stuff people do. Punting plants in the dark for days, flushing them with 80 liters of water, giving 10 ml of nutrients to an autoflower in week one, trying to top plants in week 4 of flower, haha. I find people on here to be a lot more knowledgeable. I will rather keep it a bit more simple and natural when growing.

I have learned quickly to not follow people on YouTube, haha. I will rather ask people here. I see people on there making tutorials but doing everything wrong themselves. I can't believe all the stuff people do. Punting plants in the dark for days, flushing them with 80 liters of water, giving 10 ml of nutrients to an autoflower in week one, trying to top plants in week 4 of flower, haha. I find people on here to be a lot more knowledgeable. I will rather keep it a bit more simple and natural when growing.
Yup exactly good call

Will this change anything on our end? I'm looking at a TSW2000 and the website says "30 day preorder". Does this mean over a month shipping from when I order it to when it is received? I live in the US.
The goods of TSW2000 are on the way, the transportation is delayed than usual, it is expected to arrive in about 15 days. We will change the time on the website to 15 days later

Both Bubble Kush autoflower have sprouted within 4 days, I just planted them directly into the soil. This will be my first complete seed to harvest under the TS1000 so I'm very curious how it will turn out!

IMG_20200423_210718.jpg
IMG_20200423_210714.jpg
I am also curious, good luck :green_heart:

Congratulations on your harvest :ganjamon:and look forward to a new round:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom