Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The AC Infinity Cloudline Lite series is relatively recent. I think the MH fans might have arrived first, although I couldn't swear to it. I do suspect that they're made in the same factory - but Mars Hydro has its own factory. That causes me to believe that it makes its own fans and, therefore, to wonder if it's the entity that produces ACI's.

Among Mars hydro LED grow lights, Model 6500 and Model 8000 LEDs are the two largest, including FC6500, FC-E6500; FC8000, FC-E8000. What are their similarities and differences? Which one is better for my grow? How should I use them to boost yields? Let's find the answer on

I'd like to see someone sell an LED grow light that consisted off a set of identical models that could be hung at a density of approximately one per square foot (and with sufficient length in the wiring to allow some difference in hanging height among them), along with a "remote" power supply intended to be installed outside of the garden space, with an adjustable wattage in the range of 30 to 50 watts per panel. Although it might be helpful to allow independent adjustment, a simpler setup in which there was merely one master power adjustment control would be acceptable.

Would you be interested in investigating the viability of such a product?

I'd like to see someone sell an LED grow light that consisted off a set of identical models that could be hung at a density of approximately one per square foot (and with sufficient length in the wiring to allow some difference in hanging height among them), along with a "remote" power supply intended to be installed outside of the garden space, with an adjustable wattage in the range of 30 to 50 watts per panel. Although it might be helpful to allow independent adjustment, a simpler setup in which there was merely one master power adjustment control would be acceptable.

Most of Mars Hydro's lights can be adjusted for hanging height, moving power supplier and dimmable. Is that what you are describing?

That sounds like the perfect light to me. I always grow a variety of strains that rarely are the same height. A DIY option could be to make some kind of frame to hang a bunch of small lights from, ideally with motorised hang height adjusters. Expensive, though...

Among Mars hydro LED grow lights, Model 6500 and Model 8000 LEDs are the two largest, including FC6500, FC-E6500; FC8000, FC-E8000. What are their similarities and differences? Which one is better for my grow? How should I use them to boost yields? Let's find the answer on
Hey guys, this light looks awesome. I just entered the contest for the FC-E6500 on the Mars website. Check it out !

Most of Mars Hydro's lights can be adjusted for hanging height, moving power supplier and dimmable. Is that what you are describing?

Not quite. Imagine a lighting product that covers nine square feet of garden space - that comes as nine separate interconnected modules (plus power supply).

That sounds like the perfect light to me. I always grow a variety of strains that rarely are the same height. A DIY option could be to make some kind of frame to hang a bunch of small lights from, ideally with motorised hang height adjusters. Expensive, though...

Well, sort of - but the only "DIY" being unpacking it, hanging the modules, and plugging the thing in to one's timer.

Not quite. Imagine a lighting product that covers nine square feet of garden space - that comes as nine separate interconnected modules (plus power supply).

I'd prefer one with larger modules. 4 pieces of 2'x2' covering modules in a 4'x4' grow space would cover 1 plant each well.

If you combine several small lights together, it will have the same effect.

Hi buddy, :high-five:

How are you doing there?

Glad to tell you that our site has been upgraded recently, but we don’t know if customers are still satisfied with our new site, so we would ask you, my loyal friends, to do a favor if possible. Much appreciate your kind help or any good suggestion for our site improvements earlier.

Here is something we wish to know from you:
1. Is the navigation bar clear? Can you find the product you wanted when checking the home page easily?
2. How do you think of the website access speed, fast or slow?
3. What is your feedback on Visual effects including tone, image, and overall frame?
4. Do you find any issue to process the payment? and the operation looks convenient and fits user habits?
5. Any other good suggestions or any useful new content you wish us to add, feel free to let us know.

Thank you, and we do hope to give customers and you the best experience when roaming on our site.

Thanks again for you your assistance!:thanks:

Link:
www.mars-hydro.com

1. Is the navigation bar clear? Can you find the product you wanted when checking the home page easily?
3. What is your feedback on Visual effects including tone, image, and overall frame?
4. Do you find any issue to process the payment? and the operation looks convenient and fits user habits?
5. Any other good suggestions or any useful new content you wish us to add, feel free to let us know.

Thank you, and we do hope to give customers and you the best experience when roaming on our site.
1. I have found your new design website is very clear, and easy to navigate and the product are just a click away.

2. I thought the website site was very responsive while searching.

3. Overall I am very impressed with the visional appearance it is bight, easy to read and do a comparison of your product against one and another. I would give the website an grade of A, for easy maneuverability and access from the homepage that is bright and easy to understand.

4. I am unable to evaluate this question at this time.

5. Not a suggestion, but a thank you for the up button at the bottom of the page. This comes in handle when navigating long pages.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I like the fact that your website uses actual http(s) links for internal navigation instead of javashitscript. This makes it easy for a customer to compare products. If I decide to purchase a new lighting product, but have not yet decided on a specific one, I can easily open multiple web browser tabs, each with the web page of a potential choice, and switch back and forth in order to compare product specifications/features.

Some businesses make that very difficult, by obfuscating links and using javascript for website navigation. I most recently encountered this issue when shopping for a new cell phone and cellular service provider. My only options were to go to a product page, manually copy that page's link, open a new tab, paste the link, switch back to the original tab, click on the next product, copy the link of the page I was sent to, open a new tab, paste the link... et cetera, as opposed to merely CTRL-clicking on each phone I wanted to compare - or else give up and buy from a different business altogether. Guess which option I chose. . . .

Hi buddy, :high-five:

How are you doing there?

Glad to tell you that our site has been upgraded recently, but we don’t know if customers are still satisfied with our new site, so we would ask you, my loyal friends, to do a favor if possible. Much appreciate your kind help or any good suggestion for our site improvements earlier.

Thanks again for you your assistance!:thanks:

Link:
www.mars-hydro.com
1. To me I love the new updates to the site and yes I can find everything I’m looking for from the home page.
2.the website speed seems to be faster than before.
3.myself I’m not much into the effects and what not but it definitely caught my eye when I seen them and think they are good enough.
4.there’s been no problems with processing of payments that I know of but also o haven’t checked out with the new update yet.
5.I think so far you guys have everything down pat I don’t see anything else that should be added or removed and just keep up the amazing work

Mars Hydro Memorial Day Sale, use coupon code 420Magazine to get an extra 3% off. :cheer:
Click here to Mars Hydro home page

1653533105210-jpeg.jpg

If you want to buy light or something else, do not miss this giveaway :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom