Just starting out an definitely one of the little guys would love to test the new mars series an be givin the chance to rock an upgraded light in my 4×4 grow tent

Stay medicated

Attachments

• 20181227_112933.jpg
    20181227_112933.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20181227_112945.jpg
    20181227_112945.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 20181227_113003.jpg
    20181227_113003.jpg
    579.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20181227_112923.jpg
    20181227_112923.jpg
    573.4 KB · Views: 33
Just starting out an definitely one of the little guys would love to test the new mars series an be givin the chance to rock an upgraded light in my 4×4 grow tent

Stay medicated
I think the light might be more efficient than what we thought, because now we have feedback that the light is more strong than our previous ones. :D :D :D We will see what our growers feedbacks like! :cool::cool::cool:

The full white/red/blue spectrum is great combo and I must say I’m extremely excited to give them a good working and review!

Sorry for the delay! I had to update a few things on the seedlist but for anyone interested here is the seed list.

So far for the grow under the new SP series in the 3x3 it will be:

1 or 2 - Purple Gorilla Autoflower(s)

1 - Northern Light Blue Photoperiod

Also I’m leaving 1 more spot open for a second photoperiod. If anyone wants me to do a second photoperiod I will only run 1 Autoflower and 2 photoperiods.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Day and is ready for the weekend!

Stay medicated my friends!

Kali China from Ace is a very good strain.

I've read good things about it, and wouldn't mind seeing it grown. Would like to see if Simon's (Serious Seeds) AK-47 is still worthy, too.

8-10 weeks if I recall correctly.
Nice old school Sativa hybrid.
Noted thanks Penny! I don’t know if a Sativa cross would be good for this test grow since I am going to be in the 3x3 tent. The NLxBB is 100% indica so that should be easy to control the size and the purple gorilla autos I’m not worried about size since I can train and keep them shorter. A Sativa cross may play a bit of a problem!

I've read good things about it, and wouldn't mind seeing it grown. Would like to see if Simon's (Serious Seeds) AK-47 is still worthy, too.

After seeing Shed’s AK it looked amazing! Maybe we should make a vote lol

Maybe we should make a vote lol

You could always create a new thread (maybe in the Seeds, Clones, and Strains section) and use the "Poll" option to do just that. If you do, post a link to it in this thread and we'll go vote. I doubt that Sara would mind, since it's in regards to what you'll be doing in your new Mars-Hydro tent, under your new Mars-Hydro lights ;) .

You could always create a new thread (maybe in the Seeds, Clones, and Strains section) and use the "Poll" option to do just that. If you do, post a link to it in this thread and we'll go vote. I doubt that Sara would mind, since it's in regards to what you'll be doing in your new Mars-Hydro tent, under your new Mars-Hydro lights ;) .

Interesting !!!
How do you set up a “poll” option? That would be a great way to see what the community decides! Awesome idea @TorturedSoul

Interesting !!!
How do you set up a “poll” option? That would be a great way to see what the community decides! Awesome idea @TorturedSoul

I thought there was a tutorial that covered it, but was unable to find such a critter.

Create a thread as per normal. Type something (lol). Look below the message entry box; just above the Post / Preview buttons is a link called "Post a poll." Left-click on that and you'll have new options. You can then choose whether to make the results visible to others, to allow them to vote for more than one choice (probably not appropriate for this one), to allow people to change their vote before the pool closes, and you can set a closing date for the poll.

There will also be a box for typing in your poll question (this is separate from the body of your message - see one of our active monthly contest threads for clarification, I suppose) and ONE box for typing in your first possible choice. When you begin typing in that one, a second box will appear below it. Rinse/lather/repeat until you've listed all the choices.

That's about it.

Well it will have a better spectrum than older models or should anyways.
Haha, always improving on the spectrum and chips, :D So this might be not the best version, but always a better version. ;)

The full white/red/blue spectrum is great combo and I must say I’m extremely excited to give them a good working and review!

Sorry for the delay! I had to update a few things on the seedlist but for anyone interested here is the seed list.

So far for the grow under the new SP series in the 3x3 it will be:

1 or 2 - Purple Gorilla Autoflower(s)

1 - Northern Light Blue Photoperiod

Also I’m leaving 1 more spot open for a second photoperiod. If anyone wants me to do a second photoperiod I will only run 1 Autoflower and 2 photoperiods.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Day and is ready for the weekend!

Stay medicated my friends!
Thanks Dutchman1990, that is a very thoughtful plan, :thumb: And hope you had a great New year holiday with your family there! :circle-of-love:

After seeing Shed’s AK it looked amazing! Maybe we should make a vote lol
Looks like we have a lot AK fans here. :D Makes me wanna see how it will going on as well.

Back
Top Bottom