And now is how to enter the tester programme.
:circle-of-love:
We will choose one growers to sponser his grow: Either 2x4 tent with one SP 200 or one 3x3 tent with 2pcs SP 150; Below is what we need:
- time: 12~22th, Dec. Will anounce before Chirstmas!
- Tell us why would we choose you? What are you capable of? You may share a picture as well!
- Testers needs to write an grow journal with the sponsered light and tent, and keep others update how it works out. At least 1~2 times each week.
- We will send 5 random gift to others who don't get the light and tent.
Mars SP - white.jpg
Mars SP - waterproof.jpg

Can I still enter?

In the midst of a follow up review now! All in all still working great! I cant recall the timeframe I have been using it for, but its a great product! :)

I decided to do a month 2 review, Still a 3 and 6 month review to come.

Fingers crossed it still works in 6months!;)

Anyone who received this item, Please have a look at my post and feel free to add your own thoughts on it as well!

I decided to do a month 2 review, Still a 3 and 6 month review to come.

Fingers crossed it still works in 6months!;)

Anyone who received this item, Please have a look at my post and feel free to add your own thoughts on it as well!
Checked, super stoked! :goodjob:

Well to start it off how about this!

I just received my new 3x3 Tent and 2x
SP-150s in the mail today! They left Hong Kong on Wednesday afternoon and I received them today at 3pm! Less than 48hrs from factory to my doorstep!

Awesome service! I didn’t get a chance this evening to set it all up but I will be doing and unboxing and test review tomorrow or this weekend!

I’m excited and very thankful again!

Thanks @SmokeSara

I see that it's power draw is only about 134 watts from the wall
I also notice that PPFD at 18 inches is nominal at best
Please, if you would share your thoughts on this
Thanks for stopping by Stunned, the PAR test picture is correct, but I think there is some mistakes on other spec. in the instruction, Such as 3 SP150 can replace 1000w HPS, lol That should be SP 200; I believe my colleague didn't found these mistakes before printing the instruction. Though they have checked several times. :(
I will let them check again and revise the instruction manu soon. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom