So we discussed our finally winner. :theband:
@Dutchman1990 We considered many factors: both the contribution for the forum and also the growing. We hope our lights can bring your plants to a new level! :circle-of-love:
Please kindly keep us updated on everything:
- When you get the light, let us know what you got:
- Let us know what your next growing plan is
- Open a new grow journal when you are ready to start and name the thread with Mars SP xxx, so that ppl can know how Mars Hydro SP light works out. If it is convinient, keep us update in this thread or Mars discussion thread as well, or at least @me in your own thread when you have an update! Thank you very much!

By the way, please kindly PM me your address, and which combination you want:
- Mars SP 200 + 2x4 tent (for all country)
- Mars SP 150 x2 + 3x3 tent (For US and Canada only)

Please everyone, congrats to our winner again! :bravo::bravo::bravo:

@Dutchman1990 We considered many factors: both the contribution to the forum and also the growing. We hope our lights can bring your plants to a new level! :circle-of-love:
- Open a new grow journal when you are ready to start and name the thread with Mars SP xxx, so that ppl can know how Mars Hydro SP light works out. If it is convinient, keep us update in this thread or Mars discussion thread as well, or at least @me in your own thread when you have an update! Thank you very much!

And I believe I mentioned we have 5 random gifts as well, haha! So the random prize will be either Mars rachet hangers, Mars glasses, and anti-smell bags; The 5 lucky menbers are:
- @Emilya
- @PurpleGunRack
- @JoeDaddy77
- @Dave Grommer
- @NaturalSpirit

Congrats all! Please PM me the address. Thank you!

And I believe I mentioned we have 5 random gifts as well, haha! So the random prize will be either Mars rachet hangers, Mars glasses, and anti-smell bags; The 5 lucky menbers are:
- @Emilya
- @PurpleGunRack
- @JoeDaddy77
- @Dave Grommer
- @NaturalSpirit

Congratulations to Dutchman and Thank you for the opportunity and the runner up prizes. I will pm my address. Merry Christmas to you all! This really was a fun experience in all and I look forward to purchasing from you in the future.:goodjob::Namaste:

- @Emilya
- @PurpleGunRack
- @JoeDaddy77
- @Dave Grommer
- @NaturalSpirit

Congrats to Dutchman1990 and the other runner ups! Thank you Mars and SmokeSara for this wonderful holiday contest! What a wonderful community we have here!
Thank you for the runner up prize too! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

- @Emilya
- @PurpleGunRack
- @JoeDaddy77
- @Dave Grommer
- @NaturalSpirit

Thank you for considering me :)

However, I have more than enough equipment and would like to pass the random gift on to another member.

- @Emilya
- @PurpleGunRack
- @JoeDaddy77
- @Dave Grommer
- @NaturalSpirit

Congrats to Dutchman1990. I look forward to seeing the new lights in action!!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

Congratulations, Dutchman1990 and to the five runner-ups as well!

It looks like Dave Groomer's "notification" got a little mangled ("Dave" hasn't been an active member for about five years). @Dave Groomer , are you seeing that you are a consolation-prize winner?
Got it!!! :thanks: I spent a good deal of time under the user name Supergroomer. Hard to believe it is amost 5 years I have been here.:Namaste::circle-of-love::peace:

Congratulations to the winners! My ladies are cheering for you!

Attachments

• 1545738911008.png
    1545738911008.png
    921.7 KB · Views: 17
And now I am discussing the final winner with my colleague, and soon we will have an result. :D Please kindly wait patiently! Thanks a bunch! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
@Dutchman1990 We considered many factors: both the contribution to the forum and also the growing. We hope our lights can bring your plants to a new level! :circle-of-love:

Congratulations @Dutchman1990
You deserve it!
:passitleft:
Congratulations, Dutchman1990 and to the five runner-ups as well!

It looks like Dave Groomer's "notification" got a little mangled ("Dave" hasn't been an active member for about five years). @Dave Groomer , are you seeing that you are a consolation-prize winner?
Congratulations to Dutchman and Thank you for the opportunity and the runner up prizes. I will pm my address. Merry Christmas to you all! This really was a fun experience in all and I look forward to purchasing from you in the future.:goodjob::Namaste:
Congrats to Dutchman1990 and the other runner ups! Thank you Mars and SmokeSara for this wonderful holiday contest! What a wonderful community we have here!
Thank you for the runner up prize too! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!
Congrats to Dutchman1990. I look forward to seeing the new lights in action!!!!:circle-of-love::peace:
Congrats to Dutch, can’t wait to see your new light in action!
Grat brother @Dutchman1990, Well deserved:high-five:

That is lovely! Ill Pm you soon Sarah:yahoo:
Well done Dutchie! With the work that you put in you certainly deserve it. Congrats to the 5 runners up as well. Question now is, what are you gonna grow with it? :)
:passitleft:

Wow!! Thank you all soooo much!! What an honour!

I want to give an extra special thanks to Mars-Hydro and @SmokeSara for allowing me this amazing opportunity to test their new light series out! I won’t let you down!

Congratulations to everyone, your all winners in my eyes!

This community is such an amazing place and I have accepted it as my second home! You guys aren’t getting rid of this dutchie anytime soon!

Again this is an absolutely amazing community with an even greater group of people! This home wouldn’t be the same without each and every one of you so please keep doing what your doing!

What an awesome feeling to be chosen. It really tops off an amazing Christmas holiday with friends and family!

I look forward to documenting a test grow and being here along side you all doing it!

I wish everyone a safe and happy New Years and may the new year bring you all health prosperity and love!

Keep em green my 420 family!

Yours truly !

- @Dutchman1990

Back
Top Bottom