2x4x7 .. you send me something Sara and I’ll be sure to highlight ;$
Xo
? Hi Hijinxxx, thanks for stopping by! You can try our SP-200 to use in your 2x4 space. :D If you wanna join the contest or giveaway, please keep an eye on my post. :) I will hold one I think after our Spring holiday. ;)

? Hi Hijinxxx, thanks for stopping by! You can try our SP-200 to use in your 2x4 space. :D If you wanna join the contest or giveaway, please keep an eye on my post. :) I will hold one I think after our Spring holiday. ;)

Yikes! Not very good reviews ..ill stick with what I got thanks :)
Good luck! :)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 280
Haha, right now only testers got the lights, and only they got feedbacks, other growers haven't got the lights yet, because the lights are still on the way, so I have no idea who would do the bad review for this. :Namaste: But definitely not the ones buying our SP-200
Yikes! Not very good reviews ..ill stick with what I got thanks :)
Good luck! :)

am interested in these lights. is wechat payment an option?
Hi lxcpanda, you also use wechat? We have a strict rule not to sell in China, because in China it is still not legal, so it is not safe for us to sell within China mainland, but if you are located in other country like US, Canada, and you can still use wechat, I think it can be an option. :green_heart:

Hi lxcpanda, you also use wechat? We have a strict rule not to sell in China, because in China it is still not legal, so it is not safe for us to sell within China mainland, but if you are located in other country like US, Canada, and you can still use wechat, I think it can be an option. :green_heart:

yes, for canada. i will private message you when i get 50 posts.

Hey all! As we are decided to make the SP-200 to 250w version, so we will change our name to SP-250, so that there will be any misunderstandings in futures for the other growers. :Namaste:
And I have a good news! we are going to have our Mars Hydro Cup soon again! I will anounce it on Jan, 31st:peace:

Hey all! As we are decided to make the SP-200 to 250w version, so we will change our name to SP-250, so that there will be any misunderstandings in futures for the other growers. :Namaste:
And I have a good news! we are going to have our Mars Hydro Cup soon again! I will anounce it on Jan, 31st:peace:

That’s awesome ! Glad you guys came to a good decision. I’m happy with the SP-150s so far and I’m excited to see what Harvest looks like. I will be focusing mostly on photoperiods for the Mars Sponsored grow but I will include an auto and make sure it dwarf these 4!!!

That’s awesome ! Glad you guys came to a good decision. I’m happy with the SP-150s so far and I’m excited to see what Harvest looks like. I will be focusing mostly on photoperiods for the Mars Sponsored grow but I will include an auto and make sure it dwarf these 4!!!
Thank you Dutchman! I see they are flowering very good now, hopefully will have good quality and good harvest :circle-of-love:

Thanks Sara!

I’m more confident in the new future grow started with these lights from seed. Looking forward to running some monsters I’ll fill this 3x3 yet!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: I am sure you will have great harvest for the next grow soon :cool:

Hi SmokeSara! Thank you from me too! I had a package yesterday in my mailbox as a runner up in the contest! Thank you for everything you do for the community SmokeSara as well as keeping us up to date about all the great Mars products and now, for my new smell protectant carry pouch!
DSCF6776m.jpg
I have finally had a chance to do a good test of this bag so that I could do a proper review. I have been using it to carry my stash of joints for the day in my purse, an additional smell protectant skin for the metal case I have been using. So far no problem with this, and no one at work has noticed any smells.
I have a friend who has a trained dog. This smart little thing has been trained to "look for the pot." When friends come by, she plays a living room game with the dog, and anyone holding needs to admit it, because this dog will find your stash. It has become a joke around her place, and everyone in the door tries to fool the dog by hiding pot in odd places. Find the pot, Sammi... Find the pot!
The dog did not hit on my purse. I took the pouch out and set it on the table, and still the pooch ignored it. I sat the pouch down on the floor, right in front of the dog... she walked away.
I am convinced now that this pouch works well, and now I am proud to say it has been pooch tested! If you need a smell proof stash bag, this one is for you!

I have finally had a chance to do a good test of this bag so that I could do a proper review. I have been using it to carry my stash of joints for the day in my purse, an additional smell protectant skin for the metal case I have been using. So far no problem with this, and no one at work has noticed any smells.
I have a friend who has a trained dog. This smart little thing has been trained to "look for the pot." When friends come by, she plays a living room game with the dog, and anyone holding needs to admit it, because this dog will find your stash. It has become a joke around her place, and everyone in the door tries to fool the dog by hiding pot in odd places. Find the pot, Sammi... Find the pot!
The dog did not hit on my purse. I took the pouch out and set it on the table, and still the pooch ignored it. I sat the pouch down on the floor, right in front of the dog... she walked away.
I am convinced now that this pouch works well, and now I am proud to say it has been pooch tested! If you need a smell proof stash bag, this one is for you!
:snowboating::snowboating::snowboating::snowboating:
I know I know, I always trust our products quality.

Back
Top Bottom