Martians, Share Your Feedback To Get The FC6500!

#Marshydro#
Old set up. Can see the bright LED in the back.

48D7D71A-C26E-4EF9-8180-6F2960A069F5.jpeg
I noticed that the light in the back was a different color. :Rasta:

I'm back, had a long weekend down in Virginia.

Anyways, I believe that Mar's Hydro make a very good Products and backs it up. Also, to be a great supporter and sponsor of hemp and cannabis awareness to sponsor another great light give away, seems unreal.

But, like you I will I will dream of better light days. :rofl:

so, something quick and sample I am running out of time for to today.

Grow well my friend,

Tok..

Edit: #marshydro#
Dinafem-Big Kush-Bud Buddy-11-25-20.jpg

It says the 27th is the deadline. Nice pic though, what strain?

Yeah. Today is the 20th right? So 7 more days. Lol.
but it was my first indoor grow last year in may. Gold leaf from 420.
that grow and couple more rounds told me fox farm nutes and my water don’t really work well together. Doing much better on Jacks nutrients now in my below journals. Sorry I didn’t reply to your message, I’m bad at this site sometimes.

that grow and couple more rounds told me fox farm nutes and my water don’t really work well together. Doing much better on Jacks nutrients now in my below journals

that grow and couple more rounds told me fox farm nutes and my water don’t really work well together. Doing much better on Jacks nutrients now in my below journals. Sorry I didn’t reply to your message, I’m bad at this site sometimes.
Lmao my bad I read wrong I thought it said 1 day left

Good Afternoon #marshydro#

I enjoy my TSW-2000 for flowering, but I can only imagine how the FC 6500 LED Grow Light will do. If the tsw-2000 is any indicator, this new light should knock the new owner ladies' out of the park. @Mars Hydro has been making a quality product for years.

For today I have images of Three Blue Kings shortly after I told them about Mars-Hydro generosity.

:goodluck: all.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

Three Blue Kings sprout 7-14.jpg

Three Blue Kings sprout 7-15.jpg

Three Blue Kings sprout 7-19.jpg

Three Blue Kings sprout 7-19a.jpg

This is how they responded.

:rofl:

Good morning, #marshydro# - I've been using the TS1000. It is a great light that has produced nice quality bud for me. It’s been a great 1st light that I have outgrown. Attached is a pic of my current grow and some cured Orange S grown under the TS1000. I can only imagine what could be done with more power!

DSC00509.JPG

DSC00512.JPG

Good Afternoon #marshydro#

I thought I would put another entre in for the fantastic FC 6500 LED Grow Light form @Mars Hydro. So I can get back on the better side of my ladies. They have been upset lately. :rofl:

All kidding aside this is a really nice light and will make any grower happier than a pig in the mud. :rofl:

So I thought I would do something different. This is a Microcomputer Temperature Controller for my next grow with The Blue Kings. This should give me much better water temp. control, and hopefully increase the yield. This is just a test; the water will be regulated to 20c .

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok.. :bong:

Chiller box.jpg

Chiller box1.jpg

ITC-1000 thermal controller 2.jpg

ITC-1000 thermal controller.jpg

chiller test 7-11.jpg

Thanks all folk's.

Back
Top Bottom