MassMedMan's Spring Fling - Indoor/Outdoor - Organic - Medical - 6 Autos

ok now I found ya subbed by the way Are you from MA. ?

Another fabulous update MassMedMan. You're spoiling us. They're looking amazing. Your harvest time is going to feel never-ending. :laughtwo:

Another fabulous update MassMedMan. You're spoiling us. They're looking amazing. Your harvest time is going to feel never-ending. :laughtwo:

Thank you, they are almost to the point where I'll be staking them with bamboo.

Just bought a rather large drying net thing... excited, yes, iam. ;)

Product Review I did on the new soil I'm using. Love. It.

[video]

:popcorn:

Oooof, course I couldn't leave my best plant alone,, cause I wanted to make it better ;)

Plus, after hearing Light Addicts voice.... I had a calling.

Backbuilded CK 3

Took a little nug from the top, and the first node branches were removed,, nice bud there .... first night in the greenhouse... low temps,,, girls gonna dance a little jig in the morning.

Thank you, Rad. I'd love to share that jar with you one day..

Nice to see you BAR...

20150604_203559.jpg
20150604_203705.jpg

was born in Springfield why I asked

Oooof, course I couldn't leave my best plant alone,, cause I wanted to make it better ;)

Plus, after hearing Light Addicts voice.... I had a calling.

Backbuilded CK 3

Took a little nug from the top, and the first node branches were removed,, nice bud there .... first night in the greenhouse... low temps,,, girls gonna dance a little jig in the morning.

Thank you, Rad. I'd love to share that jar with you one day..

Nice to see you BAR...

When I tried backbuilding, I only took about 5 pistils. Your harvest looks cuter :)

I'd love to share a harvest smoke with you, maybe in the fall when I have a good cure and 3-4 strains.

When I tried backbuilding, I only took about 5 pistils. Your harvest looks cuter :)

I'd love to share a harvest smoke with you, maybe in the fall when I have a good cure and 3-4 strains.

I did another plant tonight. I really think that technique works, the one I did two days ago has new bursts coming from the side.. i'll do them all and every branch this time. I'll goback and do the rest on the first one tomorrow night.

I see no reason why healthy plants at the right time cant adjust and overcome.... mine have, or that one but I'm certain they all will....

well meet once the leaves turn,, then I'll have a few tricks up my sleeve to share...

Thanks for coming by Rad...

Week Eight Update. Just finished vent in bloom room,, in a few hours, less than, four of these plants will be under my two new P600 until the end....been going non stop for days, weeks,,, almost have a harvest... fed the soil an organic pk spike,,,,mmmmmm:thanks:

[video]

Thank you for watching!!

Love the vid MedMan. Super informative yet short & sweet. Really feeling your water only feed until they start drawing from the leaves. I'm not really a video man since they take so long to watch & my subs are through the roof but really digging yours.

Love the vid MedMan. Super informative yet short & sweet. Really feeling your water only feed until they start drawing from the leaves. I'm not really a video man since they take so long to watch & my subs are through the roof but really digging yours.

Thanks BAR!! They loved, loved that tea. I watched one plant, the leaves went from light green to almost purple,, it was awesome watching it happen... not sure what that did/means,, but, I saw a lot darker buds and purple in the leaves... now they should have enough for the final few weeks.... thank you for the feedback, BAR!!

Oh, and about an hour after they ate like the queens they are,, four were moved to the bloom room. I'll do a quick video tonight... wow

20150609_131005.jpg

20150609_130759.jpg

20150609_130916.jpg

Beautiful I have a guess to why they turn purple after the feeding but it would definitely only be a thought not off of experience or science in my humble opinion I think they turn purple after you fed them because you fed them a great finisher flower booster if that makes sense is just like you said you told them that it's time to start wrapping things up and they said yes sir these last two or so weeks will be interesting an fun keep up the great work :adore::adore::adore::goodjob::thumb::welldone::volcano-smiley::blunt::grinjoint::surf:

Beautiful I have a guess to why they turn purple after the feeding but it would definitely only be a thought not off of experience or science in my humble opinion I think they turn purple after you fed them because you fed them a great finisher flower booster if that makes sense is just like you said you told them that it's time to start wrapping things up and they said yes sir these last two or so weeks will be interesting an fun keep up the great work :adore::adore::adore::goodjob::thumb::welldone::volcano-smiley::blunt::grinjoint::surf:

Sounds good to me, they aren't showing any stress or nothing to make me think they didn't like it...

This is Candy Kush Three from a couple angles this morning....

20150610_081135.jpg

20150610_081128.jpg

20150610_081141.jpg

20150610_081113.jpg

Back
Top Bottom