Mighty Grow Madness Autos & Photos Blazes Sponsored Grow Current

OK, I get that !! ha !! I've never tried that ? What does that ponytail do for plant?:surf:
By putting the pony tail on depending on what u use as a pony and where u put it depends how efective it is lol but the point is to pull the leaves out of the way of the lower branches/buds so they get mre light and get longer and bigger

By putting the pony tail on depending on what u use as a pony and where u put it depends how efective it is lol but the point is to pull the leaves out of the way of the lower branches/buds so they get mre light and get longer and bigger also then it dont stress ur plant any by having to repair those lil rips and tears from taking leaves off i feel this is a great technique when growing autos since they are so touchy with havn any time being wasted to go for healing i always try and leaf tuck or ponytail BEFORE i ever tare a leaf or anything off my autos and so far my red poison is the only one ive had great success with as for topping but member ive only grown like 5 autos b4 in my whole life so im still learning lol but yea thats my take on training for autos
Oh yeah i almost forgot i also use lst on my autos as well

i have never grew an auto. I see no advantage ?
Are u askn me if i see an advantage or sayn u dont see one lol the ? Kinda confused me haha sry but yea ill post a pic of a side shot of my red poison there u will see how ponytailing helped one of the side branches get twice as big as the other side who was blocked more

See here is my red poison and see how the back side branch is alil taller then the main stem even well Thts from the ponytailing and the reason the main stem is alil shorter is cuz I topped her but the side branch being so long is from the ponytailing but yea as for yield I definitely will go for my photo periods lol once I make more auto seeds and can run like 10 or 15 at a time then it will be more worth it to me but this is where I'm at right now

20170701_204109.jpg

Are u askn me if i see an advantage or sayn u dont see one lol the ? Kinda confused me haha sry but yea ill post a pic of a side shot of my red poison there u will see how ponytailing helped one of the side branches get twice as big as the other side who was blocked more
I think yes to both !! Lol !! I should have threw a few autos outside, but it's too late now. What's your lighting source ? Is this one, you're using to seed?

I think yes to both !! Lol !! I should have threw a few autos outside, but it's too late now. What's your lighting source ? Is this one, you're using to seed?
I am using the perfect sun dwarf star for a light but am switching it out right now for my 3 150w mars hydro leds n putting the dwarf star in my flower tent to help lower temps in there and then i will be ordering another dwarf star in the nex few days to put back in over my veg girls and autos and no this is not the one i am using to get seeds these are just for the sponsors grow if u wana check out my other journals thats where ill be posting my seed adventure and also in the post making fem seeds using colloidal silver in doc bud hibrix soil i think thats the name of it lol its really close to that if ur wantn to check out how to make fem pollen and make seeds and cross strains thats the place to start n learn

I've heard through the vine, that autos don't like topping. but like I said, I've never dunked an auto seed.:surf:
Yea ive heard that myself n if u get a gud strain its works great its very strain dependent if it will work or not i stunted 3 of my blueberrys cuz thy didnt like it lol but oh well live n learn right and thats y im makn my own seeds cuz at tht price if they stunt on me its not worth it to keep buying them but if i got over a 100 seeds to play with thn its not so big a deal i also wana get the purple phenos of either red poison or dark devil n cross it with a photo period girl i have and thn have purple photos of whatever strain i choose i was thinkn of using my pineapple skunk cross with a purple red poison and tryn get some purple pineapple skunk man that wud be tastey lol

I am using the perfect sun dwarf star for a light but am switching it out right now for my 3 150w mars hydro leds n putting the dwarf star in my flower tent to help lower temps in there and then i will be ordering another dwarf star in the nex few days to put back in over my veg girls and autos and no this is not the one i am using to get seeds these are just for the sponsors grow if u wana check out my other journals thats where ill be posting my seed adventure and also in the post making fem seeds using colloidal silver in doc bud hibrix soil i think thats the name of it lol its really close to that if ur wantn to check out how to make fem pollen and make seeds and cross strains thats the place to start n learn
K, blazinjones, I'll definately check out your other journal. I been wanting to do that for awhile now.

K, blazinjones, I'll definately check out your other journal. I been wanting to do that for awhile now. Have to get some colloidal silver.:surf:

Yea ive heard that myself n if u get a gud strain its works great its very strain dependent if it will work or not i stunted 3 of my blueberrys cuz thy didnt like it lol but oh well live n learn right and thats y im makn my own seeds cuz at tht price if they stunt on me its not worth it to keep buying them but if i got over a 100 seeds to play with thn its not so big a deal i also wana get the purple phenos of either red poison or dark devil n cross it with a photo period girl i have and thn have purple photos of whatever strain i choose i was thinkn of using my pineapple skunk cross with a purple red poison and tryn get some purple pineapple skunk man that wud be tastey lol
What's the journal name ?

Here is my Hindu kush man she is really coming along fast now I decided to top her now she is growing again after the transplant she took 6 days 2 bounce back ev an tho wen I transplanted her she was so young I didn't even see any roots stickn out of the bottom of the soil clump I had her in wen I transplanted her but yea any way she is doing great now See where I topped her at doing really gud now she will have at least 2 tops

20170704_054729.jpg
20170704_054735.jpg

And I even took a side shit to show how many side branches she has going on this is guna be a gud strain 4 sure I'm guna have 2 make sure I get a couple clippings of her to make into clones

20170704_054807.jpg

Looking good Blaze!

Looking good Blaze!

Why thank you my good man lol actually this stuff is working so good I was thinking about starting to use it fully for a few other grows I have going so I'm wondering can I order you're guys stuff threw your site or how do I get mgo products??

So I here is my dark devil that I started the flower nutes early I know in my last post I said I was guna wait well after hercatching up2my red poison and starting to pack on buds I figured I mite as well get those flower nutes in there now lol So I started week 5 according to the mob feeding chart but it's really only week 4 so with out further delay here is my dark devil auto

20170705_152212.jpg
20170705_152229.jpg

The drooping/bending is from the training I'm doing so that way the buds will get more light

And here is my red poison also started with there first feeding of mgo flower nutes 2day. Man I can't wait for some cured bud from these two I've never seen things lookn so pretty this early lol I know they are still small yet but oh boy I see the potential lol imagine a cross with these characteristics but being a photo period that's what I'm working on right now also but havnt figured out which photo strain I wana use yet but this is for the sponsors so here is my red poison

20170705_152658.jpg
20170705_152807.jpg
20170705_152857.jpg

Now the sponsors told me that this product will grow hi brix plants but since they never actually got the numbers tested they cudnt put it on the label well I will be ordering a refractor meter to get the actual numbers but jus look at the triche development so far and the buds jus started a few days ago so yea I think its safe to say with good growing conditions and alil skill you can achieve hi brix plants and once I run out of the amendments And nutes and everything the sponsors sent me I think I will continue to buy mgo products since for autos so far anyway there product rocks and from what I've seen on bloodguys photo period plants there product works and speaks for it self if u want an easy 2 follow program and yet still get amazing plants so far from what I'm seeing you wouldn't be disappointed with mgo I'm not so far :)

Back
Top Bottom