Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

Hi Miwa :ciao:

Are you "floaming" with this fountain pump?

Picture_06518.jpg
i'm fixing to do a Flood and Drain..gotta do something with these bagseed plants...get it right ..i;ll use store bought beans..:)

Your getting there. do you have an air pump and a stone? You will need to have it in the res to oxygenate the water. Looks like a good setup. :thumb:
yep..i got the stuff i had when i had a DWC going...too bad i don't have a rooted clone...but hell..i've pulled them out of soil before..no problems...i'll put that bagseed in there and use MG..whatta u think...

Thanks for the reps Bill :thumb:

I gave them to Miwa for you :)

(really)

:welcome: You posted while I was posting and I just moved up and saw his pictures and did the reps. Hell you deserve them also Ricorico so it all good and miwa really made out. :high-five:

i'm fixing to do a Flood and Drain..gotta do something with these bagseed plants...get it right ..i;ll use store bought beans..:)

yep..i got the stuff i had when i had a DWC going...too bad i don't have a rooted clone...but hell..i've pulled them out of soil before..no problems...i'll put that bagseed in there and use MG..whatta u think...

Heck MG will work. That's all my neighbor grow in. She has some really nice looking plants. Our herb is a hearty soul and won't mind if you wash her. good luck

Dragon's lair 1.5 is in germ. sorry miwa i dont mean to jack your thread, just want to get word out real quick.

please let me know your experiences with your hydro setups, good and bad, new and old

Dragon's lair 1.5 is in germ. sorry miwa i dont mean to jack your thread, just want to get word out real quick.

please let me know your experiences with your hydro setups, good and bad, new and old
thats ok...i'm watching Dragon too...it'll be a while on the hydro...gonna put this bagseed plant in a quart container,,,to get more roots before putting it in a 14 gal tote...a small container means less water..less water will have more oxygen in it causing roots to grow faster...

Midichlorians :lot-o-toke:

Not Mitochondria.

Sorry Miwa and LA, I couldn't let it go :straightface:

I tried :dreamy:
don't hold it in ..when it hurts.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck with the transplant miwa...looking forward to seeing the new set up in action:thumb:
stay tuned...i'm looking foward too..

Good morning weed miwa. It's probably a good idea to let it grow a little more. Did you put it a media that will wash off easy? The inclosed set up is a really good idea. You won't have to worry about algae growing. Happy Skunkday

Good morning weed miwa. It's probably a good idea to let it grow a little more. Did you put it a media that will wash off easy? The inclosed set up is a really good idea. You won't have to worry about algae growing. Happy Skunkday
oh yeah..Good Skunkday Bee..yep..let the cup dry out..stuff fell of the roots..

Thanks for setting me straight there Ricorico. The force is clearly stronger with you!
Frosty nugs to you Miwa
thanks LA...they are frosty..i trimmed fans all day..these dam reveg...i see now growing a reveg..starting cutting fans as soon as possible...all the way to flower...i was running across fans laying on fans...that don't make no sence...also fans laying on top of buds..i didn't even know they were there..thats crazy...yeah...anyway..i put that bagseed in a small container..1.5 gal..so it can get more roots..it needs real oxygenated water..the less water you have ..the more oxygen it will have..to get that level up ..in a large amount of water..you got to add air stones..that tote is a 14 gal..right now i got him in a little over 1/2 gal...with 2 ..1.5 in round airstones..water level is at the place where the spray from the bursting air bubbles hits the bottom of the net pot..good weather for hydro...70s days..40s night..no problen with water temps...pics up tomorrow with it in the container...Fish called it a space ship...

short update..now that i stripped all the ladies...took all day to do that..today i got to get this veg rm set up...take Eve away from that CFL and put her under a MH...so lets get these pics up...1st..the flower room..the way they look before trimming..

Picture_04243.jpg
Picture_04340.jpg
Picture_08121.jpg

and the way they look now...with some bud shots...
Picture_08324.jpg
Picture_08420.jpg
Picture_08515.jpg
Picture_08717.jpg
Picture_08819.jpg
Picture_08923.jpg
Picture_09017.jpg
Picture_09117.jpg
Picture_09214.jpg
Picture_09316.jpg
got Eve too..it took me an hr to do her sister in the flower rm...gonna cut fans off Eve every day...before and after shot...
Picture_10522.jpg
Picture_10620.jpg

i took the bagseed out of the cup and put it in a 1.5 gal DWC..when it gets more roots i'll transfer it to the flood and drain i made..its almost ready to be topped..

Picture_09612.jpg
Picture_09914.jpg
Picture_0949.jpg

the 3 bagseed experiment subjects are doing good..almost ready to come out of those cups..

Picture_09516.jpg

clones in the cloner and fish tank haven't rooted yet...may be the cool temps...

Picture_10716.jpg

and the new toys for Eve..gonna put them up today...

Picture_10016.jpg
Picture_10219.jpg

the ballast and bulb goes in the flower room and the ballast in the flower rm goes in the veg rm with the new hood for Eve...hope to have both rooms running tonight..got ladies outside enjoying the cool nights..40 degrees...i lost my footlong..but i got another one forming..i think..pics of them later...focus..

Back
Top Bottom