Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

Picture_12412.jpg
Picture_12512.jpg
So this is the infamous Neem Oil I keep reading so much about.

miwa you have been busy, it looks like huidity is not high enough in the tank, to much space for air, looks like your going to have a very nice indoor set up going,

have some reps for all the hard work

Hello miwa :) good day calling from Sirius. We're it is late at night. How are u doing mate?
Those seeds will be beasts before long. U sure no how to grow sir.
That talk of purple haze makes me drewl... What I'd do for ph right now. Back to street weed as the slh dried up
Anyway I bid you goodnight from Sirius.... Over and out
oh no..not street weed...you got to up your invemtory :cheesygrinsmiley:

So this is the infamous Neem Oil I keep reading so much about.
well..not exactly..this is Neem Extract..regular Neem only covers insects..

well..not exactly..this is Neem Extract..regular Neem only covers insects..
Which is better? Pros & Cons.

Which is better? Pros & Cons.
never used reg Neem...1st time with this..what nade me decide to try this was the fungicide part..PM is running rapid this year..i need all of mine..my inventory needs restocking..haven't been to the streets in 3 years..and don't want any more of that swag..:cheesygrinsmiley:

the only crappy street stuff we get round here is the hash, the bud is all cheese and puts you on your backside very quick, not something you can smoke in the daytime though, way to strong, you end up walking round like a zombie

never used reg Neem...1st time with this..what nade me decide to try this was the fungicide part..PM is running rapid this year..i need all of mine..my inventory needs restocking..haven't been to the streets in 3 years..and don't want any more of that swag..:cheesygrinsmiley:
I know that's right. I've dealt with one supplier for the last 4yrs. I don't mess with those corner boys either but if I can cut my man out, (& still have some great quality & know exactly what I'm smoking) enjoy the pleasures of growing, & probably save some money after the initial 1st run (being the pothead that I am) that would be great.

i got a green light in the flower rm..pretty bright..these 2 plants are way behind the others in flowering time and they are the tallest..no trainning was done on these two..i just let them grow..you can pick them out from the others.....

Picture_13214.jpg
Picture_13315.jpg
Picture_13713.jpg
Picture_13913.jpg
Picture_13812.jpg
Picture_14016.jpg

eve is doing good..her light goes out in 2 more hours...shes replaced those fans i cut cut off already..i got my knife ready..revegges grow a lot of fans..so i'll be taking them off all through the grow...

Picture_14217.jpg
Picture_14313.jpg

the little JH sprout..still wearing a shell hat..is pointing at the light..when the 1st leaf pop out i will give her ..her own light..other bagseed growing good...the one in water still wants to kiss the bulb...
Picture_14117.jpg
Picture_12914.jpg
Picture_13011.jpg

think i'll make some gravity hash tomorrow..got some trim been in the freezer over a year,,,

Miwa things are looking very nice. that one you are going to use in the flood and drain is look nice and healthy too. I will have to look up gravity hash. Have fun and Happy Weednesday

one of my kush seeds popped tail tonight, i will plant her in the morning... lights out at the moment.
great...the 2nd JH seed with the tail..i put in a cup last night..popped this morn..thats fast..must be a male..the 1st JH got leaves..she gets her light...

Picture_1479.jpg
Picture_1538.jpg
Picture_1528.jpg
Picture_1558.jpg
Picture_15410.jpg
Picture_14117.jpg

the bagseed in water still not showing roots outside the net pot...but growing..6 nodes now..

Picture_1586.jpg
Picture_1578.jpg

the clone ..in soil..in the tank..still alive..no roots..

Picture_16911.jpg

Eve is doing great..she gets a new training aid today...

Picture_14217.jpg
Picture_14313.jpg

in the cloner,,2 cuttings is starting roots..

Picture_1609.jpg
Picture_1628.jpg

thats enought plants..all i need to do grafting and F+D..and just have fun...the 2 purple haze i added to the flower rm..2 clones ..same age..one was topped once..one wasn't..neither one had training..just growing straight up...the untopped one is shaped like a xmas tree..the topped one looks like a bush..both with long colas forming..5 ft tall..i'm guessing..another month and a half in flower..maybe three..focus

Good Weed Miwa. Wow I take a couple of days off from visiting everyone and Hell people go and get busy! Looking good my friend, I'm gonna have to go perpetual from now on, so I'm watching and listening closely.
For me i'll still be doing one at a time really, just starting one every 6 weeks or so. Have one in veg one in flower and one either cloning or sprouting. As long as I'm getting over 10oz per plant I'll be fine. I'm pretty sure I can hit that mark every time so here's hoping!

miwa

Things are looking great in there!! :cheesygrinsmiley: Do you still have girls outside?

Back
Top Bottom