Momma's Kitchen Serving: My Bloody Valentines

Flushing won't help the pH issue BT.

Check Canadian amazon Momma:

Grow More 5271 Orchid Food 20-10-20, 10-Ounce

1664576174416.png

Very expensive but it shows you what you're looking to get. Check the label on the back for the percentages.

Flushing won't help the pH issue BT.

Check Canadian amazon Momma:
Grow More 5271 Orchid Food 20-10-20, 10 Ounce

Very expensive but it shows you what you're looking to get. Check the label on the back for the percentages.

Omg your the best! Thank you I must have been looking I good old America . I ordered it and it should get her in Jan.

so much appreciated

I swear I am the worst most computer/electrical person ever!! I barely find anything on there and when I do order something, its usually wrong, used, or wrongly advertised. So when I say thank you I mean it.

CBAD1442-B8FA-45EB-9CFB-062EA2A2DF50.jpeg

I grew it twice for my blue Angel journal. The first run, I harvested too early, and was grown in coco. First run didn’t end very well. The second run ended well, the product was delicious! I grew in 100% worm castings mixed 50/50 with perlite and she grew much better...
I tell you though, the blue cookie strain has been the most finicky plant I’ve grown up to date!!

CBAD1442-B8FA-45EB-9CFB-062EA2A2DF50.jpeg

I grew it twice for my blue Angel journal. The first run, I harvested too early, and was grown in coco. First run didn’t end very well. The second run ended well, the product was delicious! I grew in 100% worm castings mixed 50/50 with perlite and she grew much better...
I tell you though, the blue cookie strain has been the most finicky plant I’ve grown up to date!!

She looks like a dark Shiva Skunk. Love her look!

Challenge accepted!

Of course I pick a hard one to grow. Any tips n tricks? I'm sure I'll be hitting you up for help. :love:

FML honestly, I named this journals totally appropriately. It is MY blood (and you guys) Valentines!

made the mistake of running errands before checking on my babies, and when I came out... NO MOTHERDUCKING POWER .... Again another power outage. They all lost 3.5 hours of air flow, lights.... everything.

first power outage was the storm we had, this the only reason is one fan blew out. I wonder if that did it? Nothing changed.

I'm gonna smudge the rooms.

Back
Top Bottom