OK, fantastic video. It's great to put a voice to the grow!
That one leaf you mentioned around the 3:00 mark I wouldn't worry about. If they are all doing that from the bottom then yes there is something going on.
The RA that you showed the lower leaves on is some sort of variegation and the twisting most likely has to do with those genetics or that seed in particular.
I always love the way Wiki describes the definition as it really does show on some plants.
Variegation is the appearance of differently coloured zones in the leaves and sometimes the stems of plants.

Nice job!!

So date night is postponed, work ran late. It's okay I had a picnic ready so we ate at the job site, and still had a nice night. I totally understand and support him. I know he doesn't want to be there busting his butt so, today it's about friendship, love
Date night postponed :love:

tomorrow we will go for a nice long ride to the interior for the day.
Hopefully hit Dougs Meats! Best dam smokehouse in B.C. They smoke everything and if you guess your total you get it free! Makes it fun:thumb:.

Okay sooo it's feeding time! They got so limp yesterday it freaks me out. But they bounce back in an hour but man. The soil was damp yesterday but evening 40% were getting dry. Now about65% sooo here we go.

They seem happy with the increased amount last week so I think I'm going to hold them there until the following feeding.

OK, fantastic video. It's great to put a voice to the grow!
That one leaf you mentioned around the 3:00 mark I wouldn't worry about. If they are all doing that from the bottom then yes there is something going on.
The RA that you showed the lower leaves on is some sort of variegation and the twisting most likely has to do with those genetics or that seed in particular.
I always love the way Wiki describes the definition as it really does show on some plants.
Variegation is the appearance of differently coloured zones in the leaves and sometimes the stems of plants.

Nice job!!
Thanks Mr S. my voice is so raspy, I'm sure people must think I'm a smoker. I'm not lol. When I get sick and talk slow, my hubby jokes that I should get a job as one of those 1-800 number girls. Hahahaha I had to laugh because I see it, I do sound like how I imagine how they sound.... I just realized. Hmmmm how does he know how they sound? :rofl:

Insert bad sense of humour here:hmmmm:

I'd be in the video because honestly I don't care but do like to travel soo.... but more concerned of being ripped off by someone finding my location. Through photos if that's a thing. I believe in the best in everyone but my hubby doesn't share the same feelings. Sooo hense a raspy voice video. I'll figure out how to do music to it, that would be fun. I will google it I suppose. I think was it @Backlipslide that did one? On that note.... how's baby Nova Back?

How about you Smokey? Any plans for this weekend?

What is up Manitoba! Hope your hanging in there. Another twister?!I'd love to storm watch. We don't get storms really we just get rain. I miss the thunderstorms from back home.
Love to my Lakeshore family:love:

Hmmmm how does he know how they sound?
Haha, it's a stereotype we men just seem to run with. Too bad about the date night but it's about the friendship and love you both share and you'll always have that.
Have a great weekend.

How about you Smokey? Any plans for this weekend?

What is up Manitoba! Hope your hanging in there. Another twister?!I'd love to storm watch. We don't get storms really we just get rain. I miss the thunderstorms from back home.
Love to my Lakeshore family:love:
Hello Momma love the video! I have always wondered what those phone sex ladies sound like :laughtwo:

Going take my wife for a bike ride on Saturday Sunday son and gf are coming for a BBQ. It's supposed to heat up here again on Sunday. You know i am in Alberta?

Have a great ride and weekend stay safe.
:high-five:

Hello Momma love the video! I have always wondered what those phone sex ladies sound like :laughtwo:

Going take my wife for a bike ride on Saturday Sunday son and gf are coming for a BBQ. It's supposed to heat up here again on Sunday. You know i am in Alberta?

Have a great ride and weekend stay safe.
:high-five:
Yes I know you are. That's sounds like a great weekend plan.

I'm so excited it's Friday!!!! Hot Rods are out! Ill post one I just saw....

Hiya Momma!
I know how much you loved your pic of Mt Baker so I took the liberty to try and make it pop a bit. I hope you don't mind.

View media item 1787872

Omg that's sooo beautiful! Thank you so much. That's so kind of you. I love it she is so majestic
:love:

I have to say I am seeing problems starting soooo I'll post my feeding amounts and see if you can help me. I mean maybe the need an increase but I don't think so.
The lower leaves are yellowing and some falling off. I think it needs some cal mag. It's almost affecting them all at this point. Not an alarming rate but enough to make note.

Greenhouse
Date:
Serving: 27 (x2) 26.10, 26.11, 26, 25.5MC/5gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 4L
Pot Size:
3 gal
RH: 43%
Inside Temp: 31
Outside Temp: 28
Stage: Early flower
Additives/Medicine: Bug Be Gone
Pests: Spider Mites (IPM) Bug Be Gone