Moony's Moon Shot! Journal Sponsored By Herbies Seeds!

Well I've had a fun night....

First one of the shades on my HPS lights was tripping my whole property's electrics.... Found out the problem after running back and forth... Worst timing at day 25 of flower..... Managed to swap the shade in the short term from the other tent and replaced the broken one today before the lights came back on... Was fun..

Then while I'm trying to remove the broken shade from the support pole it's held on I slip at cut my hand. Very badly. Long story short I got 4 stitches....

So yeah.. bit eventful.. lol.

First one of the shades on my HPS lights was tripping my whole property's electrics.... Found out the problem after running back and forth... Worst timing at day 25 of flower..... Managed to swap the shade in the short term from the other tent and replaced the broken one today before the lights came back on... Was fun..

Then while I'm trying to remove the broken shade from the support pole it's held on I slip at cut my hand. Very badly. Long story short I got 4 stitches....

Oh jeez fek. Are you OK, can you still move everything ok?
Try and take it easy Mucker.
And be careful.

Stay safe
Bill

Oh no. Sorry to hear about your hand, Moon. Autos scare people away for idk what reasons..enjoy your auto grow and get that hand better. Girls look great buddy

EDIT...

I deleted any commentary on droughting cause I like us better as friends than not I promised I wouldn't say anything about it anymore although man it gets thrown around here often...like the jokes....

Mine are better..

What do you call an angry acid?

An a-meano acid

Whoa! I hope you heal quickly, Moony!

(Note to self: Cut the plants!) :Rasta:

Ouch man. Glad you got everything done and you're likely to recover. Hang in there Moon. Mitigating problems is part of this game, and you're doing great at it.

Thanks everyone :) yeah I can still move everything. The doctor said if I had cut a few millimetres deeper I'd have cut tendons and had a much worse time so lucky in once sense lol.

As for the lighting I'm glad I managed to get to the bottom of it. All the circuit breakers were doing their job it seems! Thankfully no real harm was done. It really feels like everytime I get comfortable something comes up lol. The girls are doing great though. Can't wait to smoke some hehe only 7 weeks until I'll be drying though not too long :)

Ooofff... sucks about the hand man. To a blessed and clean recovery man.

7 weeks will fly by in no time! While you're waiting...don't try cutting off things from your body to see if the new genetics in your body will help grow stuff back. Ok?!

Oof on the hand but :drool: on the plants! And good thing you got all the trimming done early so you don't have to work those stitches.
Autos scare people away for idk what reasons
Because sometimes they look like this:
full

and other times they look like this:

full

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Oof on the hand but :drool: on the plants! And good thing you got all the trimming done early so you don't have to work those stitches.

full

full

God bless the Canna Gods for never giving me the latter

full

full

Haha if nothing else at least she started some fun conversation today hehe.

Luckily there will be no pressure on the autos :) I'm just going to stick them in with my Veg plants. If I stagger my tents I can move them over at week 7. Will probably be done before the 2nd tent reaches flip time with ease.

Update time. Mimosa shot and grandmommy purple tent :)

They are looking good. They don't seem to be packing on as much weight as the other tent but definitely are packing on the resin! Both strains have an awesome smell and so much shiny! Lol.
IMG_20220118_055016.jpg

IMG_20220118_055021.jpg
IMG_20220118_055026_1.jpg

IMG_20220118_055032.jpg
IMG_20220118_055036.jpg

I'll get some really nice smoke but don't think I'll break any weight records. My own fault for squeezing 5 plants in.

IMG_20220118_055054.jpg

Apologies for the close up photos too. As you can see I don't have much space now haha.
IMG_20220118_055116.jpg

The next project starts this week :) @Mars Hydro and the FC8000!
IMG_20220118_055127.jpg

Even in my new 5 x 5 it only just fits in haha can't wait to see what it can do!!

Back
Top Bottom