Mr Am4zin Goes Auto for the Summer - 300W LED Cabinet

Are you going to Flux the Autos? and How do you like that light? Im about to pull the trigger on an Unbranded light on eBay well actually its called a Galaxy Hydro thats 300 watts and Dimmable... everyone seems to push Mars but I decided on the "Unbranded" one.

Just one of them, I've been inspired by another member to try something different. As for the light, I've got nothing to compare it to really, it's all I've used. I got it cos I was on a budget and it was 50 English pounds. It does the job, last grow with 2 plants, next to no nutes, an infestation and no experience of growing got me an ounce of quality smoke. So it can't be that bad. ✌

going to try Toping and Fluxing or a Scrog on my next grow ... with 2 autos ... I saw a guy on Amazon say he got 56 grams with one plant on that light ...

Hope you have a great harvest..

Thanks buddy. If you go for a flux head over here

Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

There are so many friendly people who go out of there way to help and advise. Apparently I'm only the second person to try and flux an auto so we will have to see what happens there. I've heard that some autos are not too keen on training but it's a must for me as I'm short on height.

Looking great so far buddy:thumb:

Maybe the shallow pots will help keep the height down for you....how tall are they supposed to get? My first lot of autos got too tall for my space and I had to snap and bend and chop bits off to try to keep as much of it as I could below the light. Seems there is a risk they'll grow taller than the packet says lol :)

Cheers buddy, the shallow pots are for that reason of keeping height down. Not sure how tall they are suppose to get, the widow x jack says short. The bubblelicious says average so time will tell. I'll keep them down one way or another.

UPDATE DAY 32

Evening all, I trust you all had a green weekend.

Just a quick update and a couple of pics.

Brenda

Doing well started flowering and is looking mighty fine
DSC_004429.JPG
DSC_004631.JPG

Wilma

Wilma is deficient in something, from looking at the charts I'm thinking either zinc, potassium or magnesium. Other than this she is OK.

DSC_005027.JPG
DSC_004732.JPG
DSC_004837.JPG

None of my bigger girls have been fed any nutes as yet but are due there first bloom feed on next watering day, will probably be Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully this will sort Brenda out.

BABIES DAY 17

Booboo
a little droopy since she got her big pot. Growing well tho.
DSC_005228.JPG

Baby Bubble
appeared to stop all growth after her topping and transplant but new growth is starting to appear. Still planning on a flux for this one. Not sure how I'm gonna tackle it yet tho as I think I topped wrong.
DSC_005126.JPG

Started work on my super tiny seedling/veg box today. w600 x d450 x h450. Built out do 15mm ply. Being painted white on inside and will be fitted with 3 x 15w cf bulbs. Airflow will be a single pc fan taking air out and a passive intake. It sits really well on the top of my existing one.
DSC_002655.JPG
DSC_002761.JPG

Any help with Wilma will be apreciated as always
Peace out people :peacetwo:

Hey there looking good bruva subbed :thumb: I think you may have the start of at cal/mag deficiency on wilma, you can use Epsom salts or a cal/mag additive hope this helps :Namaste:

Hey there looking good bruva subbed :thumb: I think you may have the start of at cal/mag deficiency on wilma, you can use Epsom salts or a cal/mag additive hope this helps :Namaste:

Welcome brother
I was thinking the same. Gave them both 1ltr water with half strength feed and 2ml cal/mag. Will see how she is in a few days.

Hey Am4zin :peace: I didn't know you were running autos! Autos seem to be changing now PPL are able to grow their own legal weed. You never know what you're gonna get just like photos. My only problem has been they seem to finish up pretty quickly, so trichome watching may be more imperative. I ruined an auto white widow bu not going quick enough even though I was warned they may finish up really fast. That's how I knew this random freebie I just harvested was really an auto for sure...One day clear trichs, the next - covered in amber.

Good luck! :popcorn:

Hey Am4zin :peace: I didn't know you were running autos! Autos seem to be changing now PPL are able to grow their own legal weed. You never know what you're gonna get just like photos. My only problem has been they seem to finish up pretty quickly, so trichome watching may be more imperative. I ruined an auto white widow bu not going quick enough even though I was warned they may finish up really fast. That's how I knew this random freebie I just harvested was really an auto for sure...One day clear trichs, the next - covered in amber.

Good luck! :popcorn:

Speed is what I'm after for this run and my next, need to fill my supply back up, then I'll be back to some photo girls. Might even run them side by side who knows what the future will bring.
thanks for the warning about how quick they finish. :peace:

I'll catch up soon. I'm a big fan of autos and a lot of internet rumors, or info from a few years ago isn't always accurate. Check out LAs work. I top all mine early and remove first node set. My goal is three zips a piece and I'm about to harvest three more that'll push that goal higher for the next run. I use the soil first eight weeks,, with teas,, then late in flower I kick it up a notch...the only thing I like more about growing and smoking them is watching other's rock them.... So have at it,, I'm watching and taking notes...:bong::popcorn:

Good to have you here MMM. I've topped one, was hoping for flux but don't think that will happen, growth seems to be very slow with that one. Big Brenda is my fave by far, she looks fantastic.

I think FLUX is a bit much for me at this point... I do think I have a strain I'll try it on,, but not yet. You can work with them,, strains vary of course I have a fast n vast that is not liking what I did. But, NL, Candy Kush, and THC bombs of the auto variety appear to me to be,,, flexible. I bet I could flux a THC bomb..

A flux is something I'm Def gonna try at some point, will have to be a photo girl tho, much more forgiving. Will probably just end up pulling baby bubbles arms down to keep her as flat as possible as she's in a taller pot. Just gonna suck it and see at this point. What happens....happens. :thumb:

I hear you. I have three photos, well four photos being fluxed,, or at least mainlining them. One is a true flux, the others are hybrids. But, I don't have the balls to run an auto flux.... Soon, but I'm still fiddling with autos and not ready for that. Good luck have fun

Fluxing seems to take forever, I saw UltraDans Grow and it took 6 months. Im a SUPER lightweight and don't need much but 6 month six months is a long time.

This is why I'm running a few autos now, stock up the supply room before I get my flux on.

I hear you. I have three photos, well four photos being fluxed,, or at least mainlining them. One is a true flux, the others are hybrids. But, I don't have the balls to run an auto flux.... Soon, but I'm still fiddling with autos and not ready for that. Good luck have fun

I loved my photo girls on my first run, so simple, you could do anything to them and they bounced back every time.

Back
Top Bottom