Mr Am4zin Goes Auto for the Summer - 300W LED Cabinet

Just to step in :)
Ok fluxing can take forever if you miss the little points I have documented before. If done correctly and under optimum conditions then a flux that's capable of around 20 zips can be done in 12-15 weeks veg.
There are many finer points that people seem to miss lol. Although fluxing is not about speed in any term :) its about getting up close and personal with your plants and can become a real treat :)
It was mainly designed due to my plant OCD and my old space and equipment restrictions! :)

Once you have the basics down you fine tune and then go advanced with my feeding loop etc. Its about the only style where you hav e total utter control over everything... :)

Anyway lol I'm maybe a little biased lol :)

I can dig it LA, Ive been through that Big thread but its kinda of Laborious reading over all the different comments, I even read a thread with the original naming convention, Fluxing as opposed to Mainlining because of a different technique and association with hardcore drugs, Im really interested, do you have a tutorial thread or somewhere things are lined up a bit?

Im all for control and if it can be done faster than 6 months cool.

EDIT:

Belay that .... I can see a quick guide in your sig.

UPDATE DAY 41

Good evening to my friends here at :420: I wish you well
gave feed today so thought I'd update.
Starting with Wilma, she has been sick but after her half strength feed with added cal mag she seems to have picked up a bit. New growth seems to be good and green so I'm rooting for her.

DSC_001850.JPG

Brenda is doing great, pushing out pistels and looks beautiful :circle-of-love:

DSC_001756.JPG

Fed them both 3/4 strength.

BABIES DAY 23

I had a Booboo with Booboo today, when lifting her out of the box I caught her on the light unit and she has gone all droopy, i'm hoping she picks herself up in a few days, up until this she was looking great.

DSC_001460.JPG

Baby Bubble is my little star, don't really know what I'm doing with her training wise, I'm just winging it. Did a bit of defoil, she has 4 growing points now, gonna keep opening the new growth twice a day and see where I am in a few more days

DSC_001658.JPG

Had a move about in there too. Still gonna be crowded tho.

DSC_001361.JPG

With that I'll thank you all for stopping by and I welcome your input.
:Namaste:

Yeah my pal she will come good!
For your little one I'd let limbs all face freely upwards at mo just opening up tips gentle as you can like you said then when she gains some size start strapping her down :)

Looking great :)

Thanks for your input LA. I've left a question for you on flux central. :thumb:

First a correction, got my days wrong in last update. That should have been day 38 and 24. So...

UPDATE DAY 41

Brenda is beautiful. No problems to report. She had water today.

DSC_002147.JPG

DSC_002053.JPG

Wilma is going OK. Still has brown tips on latest fan leaves. Color is good tho. She took water and cal mag today.

DSC_002454.JPG

DSC_002355.JPG

BABIES DAY 27

Booboo is growing tall so I bent her over like Brenda. Looking good tho.

DSC_002554.JPG

Baby Bubble, she looks weird, growth is strange and twisted. There is growth tho. Still opening new growth 2 or 3 times daily. Proper plant ties should be here tomorrow so I can start to tie her down soon

DSC_002762.JPG

DSC_002656.JPG

Well that's it for now my friends. Kept on growing :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom