Mr Am4zin Goes Auto for the Summer - 300W LED Cabinet

:party: Great training! Once you start seeing how cannabis trains, it's hard to not fiddle with them. Height constraints helped me learn more about cannabis for sure. LA helped a lot of folks be braver home growers [I don't think he knows I studied his and cannafan's journals for inspiration :cheesygrinsmiley:]

Thanks catman. Good of you to stop by.
LA is an inspiration to me, I have my baby on his flux central for pointers on her. I'll go lookin for cannafan, Not seen her journals. I enjoy the training, keeps with with them for longer. I do like being "in the garden" :thumb:

UPDATE DAY 50

Good Evening :420: and thanks for stopping by. Welcome to my new followers this week and thankyou for your wonderful comments.

A nice week for my older girls this week. No problems to report. Had all girls out of box last night for their feed and some pics.

Brenda

She is growing strong and looks gorgeous. She had a full strength feed

DSC_008523.JPG
DSC_008429.JPG
DSC_005431.JPG

Wilma

She is getting better everyday. The only one of my girls that's had no training at all (listed by the breaders as a short strain) starting to get a little tall but I don't thing she will get much taller. Flowers are starting to show, not very big tho. She also had a full strength feed.

DSC_008628.JPG
DSC_009026.JPG
DSC_009128.JPG

BABIES UPDATE DAY 36

Booboo

She is responding well to her training. I'm trying to keep her flat and training her around the pot until I see flowers, then she can go vertical. She has pistels already

DSC_009723.JPG
DSC_009431.JPG

Bubble

My baby bubble has started to grow again. I put her first 2 ties on her to hold the top arms down. No defoil yet gonna wait for some advise from my inspiration. Only got 1 pic for some reason.

DSC_010526.JPG

My crowded little box is getting full and my girls are getting tall.

DSC_011618.JPG
DSC_011317.JPG

Hope you all have a fine week and thanks again for stopping by and leaving nice words for me to read.
Peace out people ✌

Nice words...

Hope you all have a fine week and thanks again for stopping by and leaving nice words for me to read. Peace out people ✌

Good day, Mr. A!
I feel like the kid who missed the bus and is running down the street yelling, "Stop!" Well, thanks for stopping and letting me get on. All looks good in your corner of the world. Love me some small cabinet growing. I'm getting a CFL-powered flower cabinet up and running shortly. What problems have you encountered with that cabinet? Any tips to get things started?

Cheers!
:Namaste:

Re: Nice words...

Good day, Mr. A!
I feel like the kid who missed the bus and is running down the street yelling, "Stop!" Well, thanks for stopping and letting me get on. All looks good in your corner of the world. Love me some small cabinet growing. I'm getting a CFL-powered flower cabinet up and running shortly. What problems have you encountered with that cabinet? Any tips to get things started?

Cheers!
:Namaste:

Welcome aboard MysterySeeds, that had me laughing on this stoney Sunday. It's good to have you along for the ride. I can't say I've had any problems really, *knocks on wood. Height is one thing I've had to manage and when I tried 3 20w cfls as side lighting temps went upto 35c.
No tips as such, I just plan well, use the 6 P,s of life.

Preparation and Planning Prevent a Piss Poor Performance.

I haven't changed anything since the box was built so the planning must have gone well.

I have been lurking around your first journal as it's the same strain as I've got 3 of. I may have some questions for you. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom