Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Sorry to hear about the AH being a little sad & could be a slight touch of wet feet on the other hand it might of been a shock/stress issue of being left out from under the lights for a few hours or so ! (change of environment)

She should pick her self back up in due time tho...

LED panel ah, i look forwards to seeing that in action :thumb:

Busy makes the work day fly :high-five:
:passitleft:
Maybe that's why my work days always seem to drag on forever.

That's a nice selection of upcoming strains there Mr. Amazing.

So much excitement! Wow things are getting crazy in here!!

Hollands Hope love the training. I've pushed one for almost 2-3 months of training. She loves it!

:yahoo:

Sorry to hear about the AH being a little sad & could be a slight touch of wet feet on the other hand it might of been a shock/stress issue of being left out from under the lights for a few hours or so ! (change of environment)

She should pick her self back up in due time tho...

LED panel ah, i look forwards to seeing that in action :thumb:

Evening Fuzzy, thanks for popping by, it was definitely the wet feet, she wasn't out for any longer than usual while feeding. She looks better already, yellowing continues but she has picked up a bit. I seem incapable of having a full box of healthy flowers, there is always 1 in a bad way.
It's not me getting a new led but another user who was asking advice, i'm more than happy with my marsll 400w

Maybe that's why my work days always seem to drag on forever.

That's a nice selection of upcoming strains there Mr. Amazing.

Thanks Reg. Good to see ya :passitleft:

So much excitement! Wow things are getting crazy in here!!

Hollands Hope love the training. I've pushed one for almost 2-3 months of training. She loves it!

:yahoo:

Thanks buddy, I was by your place earlier look at how they were getting on, I might have enough time to wait for a smoke report too. :passitleft:

Good evening my friends. So 2 days ago I filled 2 x 2 ltr pots with biobizz allmix soil, watered it in and popped them into the corner of the box. Tonight o dropped 2 seeds into said pots.

The chosen ones. ...

Critical Jack autoflower

From the Breaders site.

Origin & Popularity
In recent years Critical has become one of the most well-known and cultivated cannabis strains in Spain. On my holidays to the Costa Brava I regularly smoke some tasty Critical on the beach. The Skunk #1 gene, an Indica variety of Afghani origin, is dominant in this strain. The further development of this strain is due to Shantibaba, Neville and Mr. Nice Seed Bank, who came up with the name Critical Mass. Dinafem crossed this Critical Mass with a very productive Sativa, Jack Herer, and this is how Critical Jack was born. A great hybrid with 60% Indica and 40% Sativa. The Afghan Skunk AUTO was also crossed with a Ruderalis, which made it an autoflowering strain.

Production

A flowering period of 55 to 60 days is enough for the Critical Jack AUTO. Under ideal conditions, with plenty of light and warm temperatures, the plant can grow up to one metre in height. It does not grow very quickly if these conditions are not taken into account, but because it is an autoflowering strain, it will still produce a good quality and yield. The plant has large light green leaves that hang down, but then - in a much shorter period of time than you would expect - there is an explosion of white flowers covered with large crystals. The beautiful floral buds provide a good yield. Prepare for hard, tight, thickly covered buds. A bonus is that the Critical Jack AUTO is resistant to moisture and mould.

Character & Flavour

Critical Jack has a strong scent and an intensely fruity and sometimes woody flavour with hints of lemon and incense. The effect of Critical Jack Auto is pretty strong, but 10 to 15% less than the feminised Critical Jack. Critical Jack gives me a massive high and it gives me a euphoric and relaxed feeling. Medicinally it is used to treat pain, stress and poor appetite.

Superior Diesel fem

From the Breaders site

Origin & Popularity

There are many stories about the origins of Diesel, but what is clear is that Superior Diesel has its origins in a strain called ChemDawg. ChemDawg is a plant that grew in Colorado and as a result of many coincidences ended up in the hands of two growers from New York. They didn't like the name ChemDawg and changed it to Diesel, because of the strong scent. Superior Diesel consists of 60% Sativa and 40% Indica. It is therefore Sativa dominant, but originates from an Indica plant.

Production

Superior Diesel is an easy plant that grows both indoors and outdoors. Because Superior Diesel is Sativa dominant, it can become a large plant. This is especially so when it is grown outdoors and can become very tall. Remember this when you are planning to grow Superior Diesel outdoors because you do not want any trouble with your neighbours and potential cannabis thieves. The beauty of this plant is due to its Indica genes. It has a higher yield and a shorter flowering period than most Sativas. Superior Diesel enjoys being topped and if you do this well - and I speak from experience - you can expect an amazing yield. Suzy's Tip: If you do not have the space, but the knowledge and experience, grow Superior Diesel in Hydro (water).

Character & Flavour

Superior Diesel is a strain that everyone really should try at least once. It has a nice, but very strong lemony scent with hints of diesel fuel. The flavour is just as special as the scent. You get an energetic stoned feeling from Superior Diesel. Try vacuuming after you've smoked Superior Diesel - I'm sure it'll be the most fun vacuuming experience you're ever had. The effect lasts around 5 hours before it starts to fade, but after a few drags it'll return in no time. For medicinal users it helps against stress, pain and loss of appetite.

DSC_3534.JPG

This is the little Berry Bomb. She starts her ponytailing tomorrow
DSC_35351.JPG

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud
DSC_3537.JPG

Amnesia Haze
DSC_35381.JPG

Looking back
DSC_35401.JPG

Enjoy your evenings :passitleft:

Hehe, yea i was the one rambling on about an led :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, those plants are looking nice in that cab! I was actaually reading through your dark devil earlier :reading420magazine:(still got to finish :p) Was looking lovely too! ;)

Nice, so the Crit jack and the Diesel,,, i bet you'll grow some awesome buds with those. I did grow a himalayan blue diesal a while back, it didnt yield much - (i didnt weigh, but prob 10/15g dry) probably due to 120w or so of cfl, but one of phenotypes i got tasted so berry like,,, but also it was a great indica hit i thought, it knocked me for 6 lol.

Good luck with the beans, but i dont think you need that with how all your wonderfull plants have been!

Just thought i'd reply before i hit the hay. Absolutely knackered tonight.

Hehe, yea i was the one rambling on about an led :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, those plants are looking nice in that cab! I was actaually reading through your dark devil earlier :reading420magazine:(still got to finish :p) Was looking lovely too! ;)

Nice, so the Crit jack and the Diesel,,, i bet you'll grow some awesome buds with those. I did grow a himalayan blue diesal a while back, it didnt yield much - (i didnt weigh, but prob 10/15g dry) probably due to 120w or so of cfl, but one of phenotypes i got tasted so berry like,,, but also it was a great indica hit i thought, it knocked me for 6 lol.

Good luck with the beans, but i dont think you need that with how all your wonderfull plants have been!

Just thought i'd reply before i hit the hay. Absolutely knackered tonight.

Thanks man. Hope you slept well

That amount of pink appears to have reached ultra violent levels.

I hope you wear sunglasses when you go and visit the gals.

Vlad:bongrip:

Thanks Vlad.
I don't show my pink pics often but I do wear sunglasses when I'm at the box, I tend to take girls out if they need anything tho. Gives me a headache without the glasses.

Great choices man. I know its hard to pick when their all good. Enjoy your evening as well. :passitleft:

Thanks nick. It's Very hard to pick. Most of my seeds were gifted but it's still a difficult choice.

Gonna bloom them in those? I got a 2L grow going in hempy and I'd love to see a 2L soily.

These are there final homes. 2ltr pots for there full life. They make my gallon pots look huge. :passitleft:

Thanks man. Hope you slept well

I did, almost too well :laughtwo:

It will be interesting to see how they big they get with the slightly smaller pots. I use the tall 1gallon square one - they are so friggin tall. Your right, its pretty tough choosing what seed you want to pop next :p Im sure they will look bloomin beautiful soon!

The ultra violent levels of led made me laugh lol :)

Hope you and your ladies are doing well!

Good choices mate, you will get a shock with the critical, her leaves are massive and it is as if she uses her leaves as armour:rofl:
but her smoke is heavy, nice but heavy :passitleft:
the Ed is looking dapper my man!!!

It was your description the Critical that made me do it, i'm sure she won't get too big in her tiny pot. :passitleft:

I did, almost too well :laughtwo:

It will be interesting to see how they big they get with the slightly smaller pots. I use the tall 1gallon square one - they are so friggin tall. Your right, its pretty tough choosing what seed you want to pop next :p Im sure they will look bloomin beautiful soon!

The ultra violent levels of led made me laugh lol :)

Hope you and your ladies are doing well!

Ladies are doing great, me on the other hand not so good. I'm carrying a bad shoulder again at the moment. I'm eager to see how they do in the small pots, it could become a regular thing.
Did you see the shallow pots a use? 1 gallon and only 6 inches tall, they were made for storing shoes. I painted the outside black and got my grow on. Saved me 6 inches in overall height. Have a good day dude.

Sending some love your way brother :passitleft: nearly the weekend..

thanks man, Same is coming right back to you. :love: I could do with the rest this weekend, shoulder is as bad as it's ever been.
A weekend of rest and natural medication is in order. :passitleft:

I hope the rest helps you out mate. Get well soon! :passitleft:

So do I. I have a rotator cuff ligament issue in my right shoulder, My physio does all he can but off to see doc again for some steroid injections next Friday. If they don't work it's off to the operating room for me.

ITS THE WEEKEND

Get ya smoke on and have fun :passitleft:

Rest that shoulder and enjoy some medication ...

Smaller container growing intrigues me. None of my plants in my next grow are going to be over 2 gallons, most will be 1 gallon or smaller. And I'm curious about the depth of container, too. I know that what I've read says that cannabis likes a deeper pot, but I've got a couple of squatter ones I want to try to grow in. Looking forward to what happens in your garden!

Rest that shoulder and enjoy some medication ...

Smaller container growing intrigues me. None of my plants in my next grow are going to be over 2 gallons, most will be 1 gallon or smaller. And I'm curious about the depth of container, too. I know that what I've read says that cannabis likes a deeper pot, but I've got a couple of squatter ones I want to try to grow in. Looking forward to what happens in your garden!

Glimmer how are you? I did a kinda test run on pot depths with my last DD and the one before. The conditions for both were nearly the same for both DD2 in a shallow 1 gall pot had 10 days of 12/12 and got a week of just water, while DD1 in a regular 1 gall pot, ran ok till finish but was cut 12 days earlier due to lack of space.
DD 2 in the shallow pot yielded the greater about, By about 7 grams. I have pics somewhere...

*Edit*

Found pics of roots of both pots

Screenshot_2015-11-28-01-02-46.png

DSC_34341.JPG

Back
Top Bottom