Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Ladies are doing great, me on the other hand not so good. I'm carrying a bad shoulder again at the moment. I'm eager to see how they do in the small pots, it could become a regular thing.
Did you see the shallow pots a use? 1 gallon and only 6 inches tall, they were made for storing shoes. I painted the outside black and got my grow on. Saved me 6 inches in overall height. Have a good day dude.

That's not so good man - i hope the smoke helps with it. I know of mates who have had problems like that and understand how painfull it can be without it being fixed. Lets hope no hospital is needed! :Namaste:

I have been looking (staring close to the screen sometimes lol) to make out the size of your pots and comparing them to mine lol. That is interesting,,, i remember too like glimmerglass about using deep pots so these ones were the tallest i could find at the time! But restricted so much space. Tbh i read this a few years back so things might have changed or just not read enough into it ,,, which looks like might be the case as your ladies have turned out wonderfully .... might have to get some 4ltr tuppaware boxes or something. It was something i kept meaning to bring up with the tight spaces involved :goof:

Seeing the rootball and the DD doing better in those shorter pots ,,, think i need to visit some poundshops for big lunchboxes!

Hope your day was good and not too painfull, tho its the supposed day of rest tomorrow :Namaste:

Good morning MrA :) I have just had a mammoth catch up :) looking beautiful :circle-of-love: I hope life is treating you & MrsA well :) much love brorher :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Happy Sunday brother. Myself and Mrs A are resting well. Much love for you to and yours :circle-of-love:

That's not so good man - i hope the smoke helps with it. I know of mates who have had problems like that and understand how painfull it can be without it being fixed. Lets hope no hospital is needed! :Namaste:

I have been looking (staring close to the screen sometimes lol) to make out the size of your pots and comparing them to mine lol. That is interesting,,, i remember too like glimmerglass about using deep pots so these ones were the tallest i could find at the time! But restricted so much space. Tbh i read this a few years back so things might have changed or just not read enough into it ,,, which looks like might be the case as your ladies have turned out wonderfully .... might have to get some 4ltr tuppaware boxes or something. It was something i kept meaning to bring up with the tight spaces involved :goof:

Seeing the rootball and the DD doing better in those shorter pots ,,, think i need to visit some poundshops for big lunchboxes!

Hope your day was good and not too painfull, tho its the supposed day of rest tomorrow :Namaste:

My pots came from a well known UK supermarket, £4.50 for 3. They were labeled as shoe storage boxes. I'm looking for a big pot to get a big flux plant going when I get back from Spain, aprox 50cm square and about 6-8 inches deep, under bed storage boxes are what im looking at. :Namaste:

HAPPY SUNDAY MY FRIENDS

Picture drop...

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud day 51 is charging for the finishing line. She smells so sweet.

DSC_3583.JPG

DSC_3578.JPG

DSC_35791.JPG

DSC_3577.JPG

Amnesia Haze Auto Day 50 is still looking rough. Nothing more I can do about it now.

DSC_35761.JPG

DSC_3575.JPG

DSC_3574.JPG

DSC_3573.JPG

Both girls were fed last night when pics were taken.
I'll update the rest later :passitleft:

Very nice indeed :) you will hve to let me know all about this auto amnesia and we will compare notes :) that super bud is looking awesome loving your work brother I hope your having a lovely weekend :) :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Love Bomb Seeds. I still need to grow another of theirs, but that THC Bomb Auto was amazing. This one's off to a good start.

Good evening Mr Am4zin. :love: :hug: :love:

Mr. Amazing, one good thing we can say for Amnesia Haze; Damaged leaves don't recover so even if she seems to look worse as long as new growth is healthy she's on the road to recovery.

I love me some good ERSB. Looks really goof Mr. A

Love Bomb Seeds. I still need to grow another of theirs, but that THC Bomb Auto was amazing. This one's off to a good start.

Good evening Mr Am4zin. :love: :hug: :love:

Good evening Sue,
this was a great start to my day, thankyou
:hug::love::hug:
I've never grown Bomb seeds before so it's good to know they come with your approval. Have a great day :love:

Hey, Mr A!

Your garden looks beautiful. Thank you for the photos of root sizes in the different depth pots. That's cool that your experience is not that the shallower pots stunt growth. So I may put my new DD (now soaking in my pantry!) into my shallower pot ...

Have a great week!

Thankyou glimmer, I've had good start to the week and it should continue. I look forward to seeing your next DD, I'm still looking at the diary trying to fit my next one in, I might be able to pop on in a tiny pot back from spain. :thumb:

I'm a huge fan of Bomb seeds :thumb: garden is looking great brother

Thanks brother. Good to see another fan of Bomb seed, I'm hoping to become one. :passitleft:

Mr. Amazing, one good thing we can say for Amnesia Haze; Damaged leaves don't recover so even if she seems to look worse as long as new growth is healthy she's on the road to recovery.

Thanks Reg, I'm not seeing much new growth on her now, she is just starting to fatten up. Seems quite perky at the moment, leaves up looking for light and lots of frost.

I love me some good ERSB. Looks really goof Mr. A

Thanks man :passitleft:

Lovely little beery bomb mate :) Your box must be jam packed :) :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Haha, it will be soon for a few weeks, or till the Ed Ros is ready to come out. I'm starting to empty my space out now ready for a monster photo when back from Spain.

It's challenging planning grows around trips, isn't it? My husband and I are taking two big trips this year, one in May to Italy and one in September to the UK. Have to make sure everything finishes up nicely before we leave -- or I guess some plants get chopped and used for hash, which is also a win :)

It can be a challenge sometimes and we tend to travel 3 or 4 times a year. This year, We are off to Spain for a week in march, 5 days camping at the formula 1 in July, 4 days in a log cabin in the woods at the end of August and malta for Xmas.
So the 4 months or so after Spain is the perfect time for me to Veg out a monster.
What part of the UK will you be visiting? So many beautiful places to see here. :passitleft:

My pots came from a well known UK supermarket, £4.50 for 3. They were labeled as shoe storage boxes. I'm looking for a big pot to get a big flux plant going when I get back from Spain, aprox 50cm square and about 6-8 inches deep, under bed storage boxes are what im looking at. :Namaste:

HAPPY SUNDAY MY FRIENDS

no probs Mr A, i will be looking round a few shops in the next few weeks. Underbed storage pots sound good too! :partyboy:

I've never tried bomb seeds either, but with all the good things said and your one looking nice i will have to try and check them out. I remember seeing them a while back, just never got around to trying them!

Those plants do look nice and frosty, even they make me drool as ive never had ones as frosty as that with my cfls

And also a great/chilled time in spain!

Wishing you and everyone a great day/week!

no probs Mr A, i will be looking round a few shops in the next few weeks. Underbed storage pots sound good too! :partyboy:

I've never tried bomb seeds either, but with all the good things said and your one looking nice i will have to try and check them out. I remember seeing them a while back, just never got around to trying them!

Those plants do look nice and frosty, even they make me drool as ive never had ones as frosty as that with my cfls

And also a great/chilled time in spain!

Wishing you and everyone a great day/week!

Thanks buddy, Spain will be great and very very chilled, we are going to spannabis. (Google it) :passitleft:

I just flew in an saw that you are growing Amnesia ,,Hey I am just hoping to see some Amnesia pop through the dirt in the next few days ,, How is she to grow I haven't the time at the mo to check it all out,,I lost the Tut seed I think it was a DOA? Any way I hope all is very well in the amazing world of Mr Am4zin :love:
sorry its been so long:hug::hug::geek:But you remember the lil auto Kalashnikov I think she is gonna fit in just fine
I have taken enough of yor room up bro I will be back soon though I am excited to grow this amnesia :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom