Mud Budz Auto Big Bang! Soil - Outdoor Season - All Organic!

Re: Mud Budz Auto Big Bang! Soil, Outdoor Season. All organic!

*HUGE PICTURE UPDATE!!!!!!*

DAY 6 May 16th 2012

1337737787848.jpg

DAY 7 May 17th 2012

1337737791154.jpg

DAY 8 May 18th 2012

1337737794429.jpg

DAY 9 May 19th 2012

1337738845260.jpg

DAY 10 May 20th 2012

1337738849622.jpg

DAY 11 May 21st 2012

1337738974392.jpg

DAY 12 May 22nd 2012

1337738977599.jpg
1337738980518.jpg

There they are tell me what you guys think? and ill be giving her some water at closer to lgihts out

great baby pics and guitar pics to there mr pie:) got some cfls and going to take the place of my hps if it gets much warmer here. at least for veg. anyway keep on keepin on:cheer:

great pics, great way to show the change doing day by day pics all at the same time, it really is growing well my friend

*UPDATE*

So she has shown pre flowers at week 2 day 1 hard to get a pic of her cuz shes bushy but there are nodes growing on her stem all ready i counted about 5 so far next day or 2 will prob be more but here are some pics

1337872852548.jpg
1337872855852.jpg

showed sex way before mine did, mine has exploded with growth mate, im thinking i may need a bigger pot, it was tiny right up till i did some lst, now its turning into a monster and wont stop growing,, and im complaining because, well because i thought it would stay small and not outgrow its pot thats why, but the bigger the plant the bigger the yield and if it needs a bigger pot to stretch its legs then who am i to say no,

ah ah aah beuatifull, dont touch me.

Hey everyone update time! Auto Big Bang doing very well we have buds she is about 11 inchs tall now with 5 bud locations so far nothing major atm trics are starting to form, she is still in 18/6 and BPN & Mud Budz Super Tea has been started today so will let you know how she reacts to it. did a soil drench of 5 inchs and spary on leafs (not bud sites)

more more more:)

very good looking forward for more update

any advice on my new grow would be great help to me, they autos and in the first week of flower, do i need to change my light cycle or can i leave it like it waz from the beginning 20 on, 4 off , thanks for sharing ur work
my thread is located here
800W HPS - 11 Different Strains

very good looking forward for more update

any advice on my new grow would be great help to me, they autos and in the first week of flower, do i need to change my light cycle or can i leave it like it waz from the beginning 20 on, 4 off , thanks for sharing ur work
my thread is located here
800W HPS - 11 Different Strains

Auto Flowers will bloom under 12/12 or 18/6 Mine are on 18/6 till they get some more height on them once i like there size ill change to photo period for more bud productions :)

:ciao::ciao:Congrats on POM...:bravo:

Thanks Miwa :D im going to enter some Nugs that we cropped out a few weeks ago and maybe one of our Purp Hannahs for Potm next month not sure tho.

Well toke a peak at Auto Big Bang and she is starting to get fat! :eek: i guess shes down growing vert :( i wanted her to get bigger but she knows whats best for her so ill change her to 12/12 in a few days and start uping the Bloom

never grew a auto before. but I thought the light schedual didnt need to change. unless you are trying to save some cabbage on the electirc bill.:)

Back
Top Bottom