My First Auto March Madness - Lemon Drop, Gypsy Widow, Cheese, Amnesia

nice to meet ya mr.Peeece, I can only wonder.....:welldone:

29 days you be killing it rather brilliantly, nice 1 brother....:high-five:

Nice to meet you too Smeegol! Welcome to my March Madness! lol! Hiope you have a Fantastic weekend!

Have you heard of pony tailing?

Yah... I've been trying it with these girls, but not doing a real good job... I am going to go in today and tie a bunch up to get some penetration down low. Its my first Auto run, so I'm trying to see where/how it goes... I've heard they are a bit more finicky than the photos. I'd like a nice harvest so I'm a bit nervous about over doing it and slowing them down... although right now they are growing a bit out of control and they think they own the place! lol! bitches.

Nice to meet you too Smeegol! Welcome to my March Madness! lol! Hiope you have a Fantastic weekend!

Yah... I've been trying it with these girls, but not doing a real good job... I am going to go in today and tie a bunch up to get some penetration down low. Its my first Auto run, so I'm trying to see where/how it goes... I've heard they are a bit more finicky than the photos. I'd like a nice harvest so I'm a bit nervous about over doing it and slowing them down... although right now they are growing a bit out of control and they think they own the place! lol! bitches.
Do a branch first not all strains liek things . See how it responds study that area your testing see if you noticed faster undergrowth . They say only to do it for no more then nine hrs at a time. I am going to try to pony tail and super crop one top only per plant . Will see . Got roots popping on 2/3 of my afgahni kush x black domina females and my 2 amnesia og hoping to see something by tonight 24 hrs so far

Do a branch first not all strains liek things . See how it responds study that area your testing see if you noticed faster undergrowth . They say only to do it for no more then nine hrs at a time. I am going to try to pony tail and super crop one top only per plant . Will see . Got roots popping on 2/3 of my afgahni kush x black domina females and my 2 amnesia og hoping to see something by tonight 24 hrs so far
Also remember good be a strong pheno of her bloodline never know. Grow baby grow :Namaste:

Evening mr.P, just going on how your girls are looking and what you have thrown at them already, I don't think there's much to worry bout......:high-five: you doing a cracking job so far fella

Thanks Smeegol, they have really taken off so far, and I'm pleasantly surprised at how full they are building... I'm going to hang my screen up shortly... try and force'em to grow the way I want them to! lol

Great idea King, Being my first Auto run I've been reluctant about messing with them too much, as its been a long winter and I'm hoping for some quality bud to start the summer off right with!
I have been tying them up for a bit longer than that... lol... usually tie up and go back out and let them let out the next day sometime... I'll try doing it a little more aggressively (more big fan's) and leaving them for less time
I'm gonna be checking out a few more journals today I see... Have a green Saturday!

Also remember good be a strong pheno of her bloodline never know. Grow baby grow :Namaste:

btw.. How do you like the 818? I have a buddy up north that grew a bunch and likes it. we've traded a few jars and it's a nice buzz... doesn't last quite long enough for me but its definitely a pleaser.. Are you planning to grow more of it?

btw.. How do you like the 818? I have a buddy up north that grew a bunch and likes it. we've traded a few jars and it's a nice buzz... doesn't last quite long enough for me but its definitely a pleaser.. Are you planning to grow more of it?
Maybe one day but there are lots of amazing genetics from some amazing growers buddy. Freals lol

But we I would grow this again for sure it is a great day smoke . I get little lost I liek to call it spacey air head feeling . Mild sedation calming buzz after the big tension build up in forehead . However still able to focus also notice more happy increase of energy level for sure . The taste is pleasant as well when it burns my buddy said that’s an interesting smell man ✊

So yes hats off to reserva privada the original 818 baby.

Lots of good reviews so far so must be doing something a bit right . Lol only room for improvement in my world .

I know what you mean... Right now I am trying to find a couple of Brother Grimms Cinderella XX and their Apollo XX,

So many options out there... I would like to also get my hands of some of the white widow crosses that are out there... but I am so limited in what I have experienced so I listen and try and buy em when I hear about them... I am definitely open to some suggestions! @Guy has that ATF, I want to try one of those at some point, and a gorilla glue is on my list... I haven't bought from too many seedbanks, but am open to trying any to get some solid strains and genetics!

I went out and checked on the girls! Its April 28th... and we are having a stupid cold spell... it may even snow tonight...I mean that's bullsh!t...

Any way... I wanted to see how they did after the big drink and shot of nutes I gave them... Well, they seemed to love it!
I did some pony tailing and will leave it over night... I'm going to try and FIM the Gypsy Widow tomorrow. She is about 6 days back from the others...which would normally sound like not much time at all but with these autos... EEEEEyyyyeeee....Karumba!

I tied up a few of the big fans on this Cheese...she is going...

Tried to take a close up of her main top... I am so tempted to top it... its day 30 Should I top this thing?

Day 31... and day 25 for Gypsy Widow...

I gave them a new C02 recharge... 1 L of water, 4 cups of sugar,....bla, bla..

They look happy and healthy right now and I am pleasantly pleased with the fullness and lower build out of these girls... I am going to give them another full strength shot of veg nutes maybe Wednesday if there aren't any pistols poking out... follow it up with another bokashi pro-gro tea on the weekend...
I have to go out and hang my net sooner rather than later...

Once I see some pistols and some bloomin... then the fun starts!

Well its day 34..

I hadn't been out in a couple days... I opened the room and it was 43C!! My exhaust vent had closed and rather than pulling in cool air it was just recirculating hot air.... Going to go out and square it up tonight so its not an issue. The girls have all started flowering except the widow that is about a week behind... They haven't stretched a whole lot which is odd I think... but it points to a few possibilities and areas to improve...

I agree with InTheShed, I call them freaks lol. They are some great autos out there now. I can remember when they was a lot of junk out there and it was very hard to find a decent yielding and potent auto. The autos will yield as good or better than photos now for the amount of time that they take. They are looking good though and I hope you have some freaks in there lol.

Don't start your planning yet though. I've seen autos double in size from when they first start showing pistils.
I am hopeful that they do a little more movement than they have... I was a bit disappointed and was like...
What the hell bitches! Toxic levels of nutes for you!

I agree with InTheShed, I call them freaks lol. They are some great autos out there now. I can remember when they was a lot of junk out there and it was very hard to find a decent yielding and potent auto. The autos will yield as good or better than photos now for the amount of time that they take. They are looking good though and I hope you have some freaks in there lol.

Thats what I want to see... some freaks!! lol! I'm going to give them a good feed tomorrow with the bodaski stuff and hope it kicks them in the ass a bit! We shall see!

Thanks for the encouragement fellas!

Oh I slammed my autos. I ran FF nutes and cal/mag+ around 900 TDS through flower! That's TDS before tap water :).
Yah... I'm not gonna hold back with these ones... I am using Organic nutes. I have a tri-fecta that I am feeding them I have a bloom nute, a bigbud type and caMg, I don't have them in front of me, but the gallons of juice I gave them today were a very dark brown! :D

Back
Top Bottom