My First Grow Room

How did your cure go??? Any tips, It looks like we have/had similar strains growing :D Nice images!

Still waiting for them to be ready for harvest! it will be soon c: ill post the drying process and curing... I bought 12 (32onz) mason jars. after drying the buds ill put them there, keep them in a dark cool place and open them for a couple of minutes 2 times a day.

great! i put the link thing because i didn't realize i was already subscribed to your journal lol. but its still good that you already put it on in your signature! tomorrow ill be posting some new fotos i think. they are around week 5 of flowering, im not keeping good track of this babies, but ill start writing everything for my next grow for sure c:

i hope you need to get some more jars lol! thats why i went for the 32 onz kind

Hey hey hey! whats up?? Yesterday we had a photo shoot back in the grow room... nothing fancy, i don't really have any good equipment, i managed with an i phone, had to take 100's of pics but today I made a selection and brought you the finest(not that blurry shots) . :laughtwo: I hope you enjoy.

ill be getting in the plant of the month contest with one of this girls, i don't have any expectations, but still i hope you guys give me a vote ;) Also maybe you can help me choose the contestant(i have one in mind tho, but its still not definitive)

first, ill show you Charlie's Buds, she is about to get harvest, maybe tomorrow or friday... She has been around since dec/2015, she has beautiful tones and a incredible mango smell with pine undertones, very fresh and fluffy buds.

IMG_126725.jpg

IMG_127327.jpg
IMG_128330.jpg
IMG_129228.jpg
IMG_129617.jpg

Then, Here is Charlie's younger sister, Ori. she is about 2 weeks younger, also close to harvest... She doesn't have a lot of trichoms but has very tight buds, with a earthy woody smell.
Charlie and Ori have unknown genetics, but they where kind of the start of my growing experience, and i love'em :love:
IMG_124632.jpg
IMG_124930.jpg
IMG_125723.jpg

Now! here we go with the Auto Great White Sharks and the Hindu Kush.

First The Hindu, She had a very slow development at the beginning she wasn't thriving at all, along with one of her sister that you'll see in a moment. Then, after changing her to a different pot with new fresh soil she kiiinda start looking better, but when they all started flowering she had an amazing breakthrough surpassing all of the other girls in height, at least a 400% of growth, just amazing! here she is.

IMG_084630.jpg
IMG_085333.jpg

Next, this is the other slow girl, she remained short but she is the first one that is going to finish... she is showing the fastest bud development so far, even tho she is the smallest. She has a very nice skunky, spice smell with a loooot of thricoms and some hairs are already turning brown. ;)

IMG_099929.jpg
IMG_100339.jpg
IMG_101036.jpg
IMG_103326.jpg
IMG_103931.jpg

Then, I call this one double barrel. Of the 6 GWS seeds 3 of them got trained, since they where AUTOS i decided just to pic the 3 bigger for LST (Their veg period was about to end and they all were a little small te be trained)
This girl was the smallest of the 3 Trained onces and she had a little bit of trouble to thrive after LST. anyway, The result was a 2 cola babe with very few branches, also with faster bud development than others . here she is...

IMG_096531.jpg
IMG_097336.jpg
IMG_097538.jpg
IMG_099531.jpg

Now lets move on to the other UNtrained girls, this 2 have very beautiful branching, a little bit more of an indica pheno, short and wide, i should have take some more of the under developed branches from the bottom(from all of them probably) but anyways, i learned, right? :yummy:

"The Twins"

Twin #1

IMG_089431.jpg
IMG_090428.jpg
IMG_090930.jpg

Twin #2

IMG_108134.jpg
IMG_110243.jpg

Alright!!! Just 2 more to go, this where both LST, 1 is little bigger than the other and always was the biggest of them all, lets leave her to finish up the presentation, ok??:tokin:

This are the biggest, they will probably yield more than the others, maybe. but Bud development has been a lot slower, i think this girls have at least 3 or 4 weeks more to harvest.

LST#1
IMG_104734.jpg
IMG_106632.jpg

LST#2 (The Favorite)
IMG_112143.jpg
IMG_112744.jpg
IMG_122429.JPG
IMG_123238.jpg
IMG_124334.jpg

And that was it my friends, i hope you like it... :) please keep commenting, give some reps, maybe... I just want to say that im very exited to be part of 420 community, i've only had good experiences with nice and respectful people!(unlike other cannabis communities out there, where they don't even want to share and people is rude)

Props and Cheers!! :thumb:

:adore::tokin:

I hope your girls are packing on the pounds for you, im looking forward to another update.keep up the good work

I harvested and dry the first one!, its now in jars, getting cured. im afraid it came out to be a lot less than expected, 36 grams. I tried it already, its still not cured, so i don't want to judge the taste just yet, but its not enjoyable, the high its pretty good, mellow and stoney, cerebral high, but still you can easily fall into a couch lock. Its nothing like i thought it would be, you know, she had such an incredible smell and beautiful colors. '_' I really hope the curing brings it back to life... Probably during the next week or so, ill be harvesting again... I try to be more confident for the next girls that actually come from a seed bank they are coated with crystals so the high for sure will be strong. ill post some pictures soon :)
cheers!

How are those autos coming?

Hey! they are doing fine, thanks! except for my stupid move today :drool: i was turning their pots and i broke 1 of the lower branches... it didn't break completely so i just leaved it as it is, i hope it heals, i don't know if its going to be able to... besides that, they are ok. Im watering with plain PH'd water now, 3 of them are very close to harvest, but leaves are not yellowing at all, it happened the same with my other harvest, and i feel like it didn't flush properly, so ill just wait until i see like the plant lacks nutrients... ill get back soon with more pictures, right before harvest and during...

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom