My first grow!

man its amazing...i have almost the exact same setup...same lights, same exhaust fan, using emergency blankets for reflection and the same foil tape lol

What do they say "great minds think alike" or is it "thrifty minds think alike"? cntryfrmr i think i might change my name to ctyfrmr.

part of your original intent was to improve your sleeping habits. im not sure if a sativa is what you need. a nice indica would definately be better for sleeping and also much easier for an indoor grow due to the smaller size of indica plants. just didnt want you to be expecting a very sedating/sleepy high from these buds. i also have sleeping problems and this is what i have learned from my experience. just wanted to give you a heads up.

These seeds were a mix up from the supplier and they are going to be transferred outdoors in 3 weeks, I read that this strain is supposed to only get 4' tall we will see. Thanks for giving me the Heads up on the sativa, I am only germing and growing these because they were free. So I am going to test a few outdoor grow locations with these and see how they do. My next round of seeds that are germinating as we speak are all indoor indicas and they are for my meds. Thanks for looking out for the novice!

yeah its my first grow also...im a little further along than yours but i still havent figured out how to start a journal...if someone could send me the link it would be much appreciated

rsz_p3240427.jpg

Biggest

rsz_p3240428.jpg

Middle

rsz_p3240429.jpg

Smallest

The growth was stunted by the soil I was using and that soil even killed one of the babies. Growth restarted after transferring these guys into good soil. My full indoor grow has already begun and I will start another journal soon.

Ok this is 18 days from seed, I figure MG organic soil set me back 1 week in progress. As you will see my babies are doing OK and I am fighting to get them healthy. I am going to plant them outdoors in 10 days regardless of how they are doing.

biggest
tmpphp27QhIl_1.jpg

middle
rsz_p3310436.jpg

smallest
rsz_p3310439.jpg

as you can see the baby is messed up from the MG organic.

Let me know what you guys think

Are you going to harden them off before you set them outside for good? They might need to be introduced to sunlight gradually. If the GG spot is shady, then it's not as important.

MG soil sure is crap - I killed several tomato plants last year by putting them in the moisture control version... it was like planting in mulch.

After some set backs I am closing this journal, burnt one with a light that landed on her and the others have been severely stunted from the Miracle Grow soil.

Things I learned
* DO NOT USE MIRACLE GROW SOIL!
*growing is tough!
*this community id great

I might do a general grow journal later but not at this point. Thanks everyone for your help!.

Be encouraged, rugdoc. Your successful garden is just waiting to be planted.

Its all good, I learned so much and my nest round is doing super good!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom