My Grow Journal

I cloned the top off my last green crack, in my last run. Worked very well... but! It needs to be a big enough cutting.

15F2DE90-DD43-4E3C-8F6A-A256064DE924.jpeg

it grew to look like this.

42B19EFC-0CAA-424A-A049-CE2D3F2FA539.jpeg
holy shit that's awesome lol

You’ll notice a difference with the Mylar. I built my first tent out of Mylar, it paid for its self and then some. Problem with it, is it’s cheap material, easily rips/tears and light penetrates through it. Not giving it a full 100% reflectivity. But it will work fine for you, 100%.

after a few grows I tore it all off and built my tent out of panda film. It’s good stuff. But like I said, for something in your closet, it will do wonders!

You’ll notice a difference with the Mylar. I built my first tent out of Mylar, it paid for its self and then some. Problem with it, is it’s cheap material, easily rips/tears and light penetrates through it. Not giving it a full 100% reflectivity. But it will work fine for you, 100%.

after a few grows I tore it all off and built my tent out of panda film. It’s good stuff. But like I said, for something in your closet, it will do wonders!
Oh sweet. Maybe next year ill upgrade to a tent

I wouldnt get rid of it then. I thought one of my bagseeds was male but its turning out to be a female, it just developed oddly. To my understanding It will not release pollen till after you flip. I think yours are too young to show sex

¡Hola Amanda!

For what it’s worth, preflowers will appear during veg. Females are easy - you’ll see white feathery pistils. Male preflowers are tougher to figure out - sometimes they’re obviously roundish and/or have a stalk. Other times, they are vague.

Can we get a really clear closeup photo of the next one you suspect. I presume the last one is compost now.

¡Hola Amanda!

For what it’s worth, preflowers will appear during veg. Females are easy - you’ll see white feathery pistils. Male preflowers are tougher to figure out - sometimes they’re obviously roundish and/or have a stalk. Other times, they are vague.

Can we get a really clear closeup photo of the next one you suspect. I presume the last one is compost now.
Yea I killed it lol

I am a long time believer in MG but this time it did not turn out that way. A GHS kings kush seedling has nutrient lockout or stunned growth. I am trying to find out what to transplant in before it dies. There is a bagseed right next to it that is doing fine with no stunned growth. So it has to be the genetics need perfect room temp, humid, nutrient, etc I think. Out door has done me wrong..... Any soil ideas to save this grape ape x with og kush ...I can post pics I also have a SLH and a HSO passion fruit punch geminating.

Back
Top Bottom