My Grow Journal

My wee babies are less than 2 weeks. Cant wait until they grow some more leaves. Looking great. Ill be following along!
IMG_20200507_140851.jpg
:meditate:
I have some Afghan babies growing In a 50/50 Mixture of Miracle grow indoor / and Schultz top soil so very interested in your grow and will be popping in occasionally . I planted a total of 7 Maple Leaf Fem's of which nothings come up and with this last batch just planted in strait Schultz top soil thinking the Miracle Grow having enough food for 6 months may have burned them ? just really puzzled why they havnt sprouted after being watered in and planted an 1nch deep..

What kind of light is that lol
It’s an LED 24 inch by 4 foot light. Would normally see in a retail store or something. They’re nice lights. Very bright. I plan on building a fancy dining room ceiling and having it in the centre... but who know when I’ll get around to doing it lol :smokin:

Is it better to lolly it? I'm so nervous to ruin my plant.. being a first time grower and all
I wouldn’t defol or top. Still getting great buds.
no defol needed. I too am scared of messing up my Plant. Happy with no defol or no topping so far.
C06ED911-B5CC-443A-917F-D20A723DE23C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom