My Journey For Homegrown Meds

Hi Minus,

It looks like you copied the photo codes before the upload process was completed. Because of this, the photos you posted in that post didn't get uploaded correctly. Here's a link to our tutorial with instructions on the uploading process: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

If you can't remember which photos you were trying to post, send me a pm and I'll send you the photo codes so you can compare the numbers of those with the numbers of the photos on your computer or wherever you have them saved.

:Namaste:
Hello 420 Girl and thanks for the response.Pics were posted originally and even had response.It seems the problem happened when I uploaded new pics.Somehow I accidentally renamed that group of pics when I was uploading another.
Not really sure how it happened but no big deal.I'll chalk it up to paying closer attention next time.Thanks. ;)

Small update today.Here are my 2 confirmed fems.They are showing well enough now that my camera does them a small bit of justice.
IMG_20130528_113544_719.jpg

IMG_20130528_113525_293.jpg

I believe the remaining plants are all fems but will need a couple more days to be positive.
I'm about 98% sure they are fems though.That's it for now,thanks for looking. :peace:

Another confirmed fem today.Yay! :cheer:
Would also like to add that I've been following the BPN schedule but only at about 1/2 strength to date but will be using full strength on plants that are in smart pots starting tomorrow.
As I've been 12/12 from seed I do wonder when I should go ahead and swap out the MH for the HPS.
Any thoughts on this are welcome. :Namaste:

Ok,I have a question for the pros here.
I have had these at 12/12 from seed.
When I do determine sex on all can I then go back to a veg mode safely without fear of hermie?
Thanks in advance. :Namaste:

Hopefully a real "pro" will answer, but here is my $0.02 :winkyface:
No. Revegging should not cause the plant to hermie. You're taking it out of flowering 'mode'. This will stop the formation of male AND female flowers. Once you start to flower again, the chance of hermie will not be increased due to revegging. Of course this is all my opinion. Your mileage may vary. :blalol:

Had a 50/50 day today.
One confirmed fem,one confirmed male.(He be d.e.a.d.)
Here she is in her new 7gal. home.
I suspect they will all show sex by weekend! :)
IMG_20130522_132058_399.jpg

Anyone else see a heart in the shape of that smartpot? :love:

Got my new e-cig vape mod today.The Vamo.Loving it! :)
IMG_20130523_155134_001.jpg

Any more info on that?
I want to get a portable vape, but have no experience with them at all. Is that something I can make inexpensively?

Hopefully a real "pro" will answer, but here is my $0.02 :winkyface:
No. Revegging should not cause the plant to hermie. You're taking it out of flowering 'mode'. This will stop the formation of male AND female flowers. Once you start to flower again, the chance of hermie will not be increased due to revegging. Of course this is all my opinion. Your mileage may vary. :blalol:

Anyone else see a heart in the shape of that smartpot? :love:

Any more info on that?
I want to get a portable vape, but have no experience with them at all. Is that something I can make inexpensively?

Hey Hiker! Thanks for the info,sounds good!
The smartpot shape was accidental,lol.
Now,that Vamo2 mod pictured is an awesome vaporizer for sure.Personally I think the regular ecigs suck so I did a bit of research and found a fantastic vape shop out in CA.
They have portables too and I just purchased the Ego Twist for when I'm out and about.The Vamo is what I use around the house and yard.I blow vape like a dragon with it.
I highly recommend this company for any of your questions. VaporBeast
Tim,Sue,or Matt will take care of you.Just drop them an email or call em up.(Always free shipping)
Their customer service is stellar.I will be a customer for life. :thumb:

Hey Hiker! Thanks for the info,sounds good!
The smartpot shape was accidental,lol.
Now,that Vamo2 mod pictured is an awesome vaporizer for sure.Personally I think the regular ecigs suck so I did a bit of research and found a fantastic vape shop out in CA.
They have portables too and I just purchased the Ego Twist for when I'm out and about.The Vamo is what I use around the house and yard.I blow vape like a dragon with it.
I highly recommend this company for any of your questions. VaporBeast
Tim,Sue,or Matt will take care of you.Just drop them an email or call em up.(Always free shipping)
Their customer service is stellar.I will be a customer for life. :thumb:

Thanks Minus!

I have grown more concerned recently about smoking, so I'd like to try vaping as i think it will be easier on my lungs.

So I did some searching for the models you mentioned, but I'm still a little confused. I didn't call the folks you mentioned yet though. It looks like these things are burning/vapeing a liquid. So do I need to make like a tincture or something to use one? I want something I can just use bud in. I don't mind grinding it, but I don't want to have to do an extraction to use the device. Maybe I just need to call and talk to the VaporBeast folks. I ran into this same situation with RO. There were too many options, so I just called up the filterguys and asked the owner what he recommended and placed my order. :)

You mentioned it's a "mod" though. Did you DIY something to turn an E-cig into something you can smoke cannabis with? I love DIY projects like this. Do you know of a thread somewhere discussing the mod?

Thanks Minus!

I have grown more concerned recently about smoking, so I'd like to try vaping as i think it will be easier on my lungs.

So I did some searching for the models you mentioned, but I'm still a little confused. I didn't call the folks you mentioned yet though. It looks like these things are burning/vapeing a liquid. So do I need to make like a tincture or something to use one? I want something I can just use bud in. I don't mind grinding it, but I don't want to have to do an extraction to use the device. Maybe I just need to call and talk to the VaporBeast folks. I ran into this same situation with RO. There were too many options, so I just called up the filterguys and asked the owner what he recommended and placed my order. :)

You mentioned it's a "mod" though. Did you DIY something to turn an E-cig into something you can smoke cannabis with? I love DIY projects like this. Do you know of a thread somewhere discussing the mod?

Ah,ok,I'm with you now.I'm using vapor mods as an alternative to smoking tobacco.The mod I use takes e-juices.
I think what you're looking for is more along the lines of this.
[video=youtube;ycqAIvmhaFY]
[/video]
There are other types/brands out there specifically for MJ vaping.The pen types are pretty much the new thing.
Tons of forums out there but try this one.
Here

Had a great day.Biggest bass I've caught back there in 30 years. ;)
OhYeah_.jpg

Released ;)

[video=youtube;HoRkntoHkIE]
[/video]

Small update today as I am getting ready to transplant three girls today.Three still have yet to show but I'm almost certain they are girls.Here's a few pics before I get started.

IMG_20130604_104118_279.jpg

New fan I added a couple days ago.I have a smaller reciprocating fan at bottom of tent.
IMG_20130604_104157_170.jpg

IMG_20130604_104212_812.jpg

IMG_20130604_104219_666.jpg

IMG_20130604_104230_768.jpg

IMG_20130604_104240_023.jpg

IMG_20130604_104259_562.jpg

That's it for now,thanks for watching! :peace:

Transplanting finished.I will be putting in the 400 watt HPS bulb in a couple days.

IMG_20130605_125059_419.jpg

IMG_20130605_130438_116.jpg

IMG_20130605_130420_745.jpg

IMG_20130605_130458_131.jpg

This video is dedicated to the last of the confirmed fems. :)

[video=youtube;v5ruDqdZn_s]
[/video]

Finally found my camera tonight.Only a 9.2 mp but it`s pretty good.Better than my phone...I think.

Last one in the coffee can showed nads today and has been culled.Girls all the way now. :)
Colonoscopy on today's agenda then back home for a rest.

This is a just because I like pic updates.
Watered the 7 gal. pots today with 2 gal.H2o
24ML BPN Pt.A
24ML BPN Pt.B
16ML Vitablue
20ML Liquid Seaweed
1tsp. Root Magic
2 drops Superthrive

IMG_20130608_114948_816.jpg

IMG_20130608_114958_311.jpg

IMG_20130608_115007_614.jpg

IMG_20130608_115056_499.jpg

400 Watt HPS bulb going in tonight at lights out.

just read through the whole journal, great grow so far man! those girls look very healthy. keep up the good work! happy growing y'all! :allgood:
Thanks hodder and welcome aboard! :Namaste:

Under HPS seconds after firing it up.Glad it worked as I had not tested it since purchase. :)

IMG_20130609_131720_092.jpg

Just read through the whole journal, I like what you have going! Definitely subbed. Hopefully it doesn't get too crowded in that tent with all those girls in there! I am curious about the re-vegging and how that works out for you, I have heard mixed reviews myself on hermies and if re-vegging can cause them.
Keep it up!
:goodjob:

Hi there Coloradical and welcome aboard!
Not going to reveg these as I've decided just to let them turn out however they may.
I had only planned on four during flower but ended up with seven girls(out of 18 seedlings...)all dressed up with nowhere to go so I'll let them stay for now.
These are all 12/12 from seed so I don't expect them to get too big.Time will tell. ;)

Nothing new to report just testing my camera I finally found.Still unsure if phone or cam takes better pics...

d119.jpg

d217.jpg

d314.jpg

Ordered a usb microscope the other day.Can't wait to try it!

Looking great in there! :goodjob:

Ordered a usb microscope the other day.Can't wait to try it!

I've been eyeing one of those too. Let us know what you think.

Looking great in there! :goodjob:

I've been eyeing one of those too. Let us know what you think.
Thanks Hiker!It will be here tomorrow.Got it cheap but it had good reviews.We shall see. ;)
Today's feed:4Gal.H20
4 Drops Superthrive
40ML Pt.A
60ML Pt.B
24ML Vitablue
40ML Liquid Seaweed
24ML Early Bloomer
f133.jpg

Back
Top Bottom