Myth? - Has anyone else heard of getting 1 pound per plant in three months for hydro?

Re: Myth? Has anyone els heard of getting one pound per plant in three months for hyd

One pound from a plant in hydro - sure. But it wouldn't be attainable in 3 months, you'd only be able to veg for a month. So - obviously not possible.

How To: Bend and top your way to a 1 pound monster

Re: Myth? Has anyone els heard of getting one pound per plant in three months for hyd

That's what I thought, Iv just been told by a couple of people (who don't grow) that is a rule of thumb lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No, that link I posted is by a master grower and he vegs for two months. I'm amazed he can grow them that big in that time. I'm sure it would take me 3 or 4 months. Then there's still a couple months flower after that. So it's definitely not a rule of thumb.

Myth? Has anyone els heard of getting one pound per plant in three months for...

That is pretty impressive thank you for your input

That's what I thought, Iv just been told by a couple of people (who don't grow) that is a rule of thumb lol

I learned to be a pilot from someone that never flew a plane ;) :rofl: some strains that would be less than a month in Veg to be done in 3 months time.

Back
Top Bottom