N.L-X-P.C.K Auto Grow

:ganjamon:..............:passitleft:here ya go growmie.
Hell yeah growmie..
Happy or Bill, im desperate for medicine but can't cut the girls for a few more days. Figure why not take off sugar leaves to make RSO. Put a lot in the freezer fresh.
Need to buy Everclear tomorrow but think frozen will work? Pretty sure adding that compared to dry would work the same? Just trying it out..lol..sorry for the hijack

Hell yeah growmie..
Happy or Bill, im desperate for medicine but can't cut the girls for a few more days. Figure why not take off sugar leaves to make RSO. Put a lot in the freezer fresh.
Need to buy Everclear tomorrow but think frozen will work? Pretty sure adding that compared to dry would work the same? Just trying it out..lol..sorry for the hijack
I mean you can do something like that....I haven't tried anything like that yet tho so cannot weigh in.... But why not just harvest a small nug and speed dry it, plenty of members here do it for the same reason or just to test out the high ahead of harvest...just a thought.

And no worries about the high jacking .. I can get valuable info on it as well for future if any one else comments.

I mean you can do something like that....I haven't tried anything like that yet tho so cannot weigh in.... But why not just harvest a small nug and speed dry it, plenty of members here do it for the same reason or just to test out the high ahead of harvest...just a thought.

And no worries about the high jacking .. I can get valuable info on it as well for future if any one else comments.
Thank my friend. Yeah i picked off larf and secondary sugar leaves. Enough to smoke but can't smoke that much because of my lungs. All good, but need a extract without coconut oil. Made rso many times, im going that route, instead of all the saturated fats or sugars.
Thanks about the hijack brother,

Heeey Happy :) I just discovered this journal, gl with your beautiful plant. The colors in the specimen shots from the strain info are magnificent. Here's wishing you a splendid grow.

Week 3.

Sooooooo we have our first pistils literally at exact week 3.....so that's a first lol normally I get them closer to day 30..... But hey I will take it just means I'll get to the exciting stuff sooner than later.

I'm still deciding not too, train, or anything "extra" I want it to grow how it grows naturally and see it in it's "true" form.....only thing I may have to do later in grow is break/bend top of she gets to big.

She was watered today and rotated....but nothing new or anything to report...she's just going great ;)

But I appreciate ya stopping by.....no worries it'll get more exciting soon lol... Rock out with your calyx out :headbanger:

IMG_20220716_165302229.jpg

IMG_20220716_165233830.jpg

IMG_20220716_165224964.jpg

Amazing fast growth, can't wait to try growing auto's.
So I think she's on expedited growth due to no stressors slowing things down.... This is my fastest to flower yet.

So I think she's on expedited growth due to no stressors slowing things down.... This is my fastest to flower yet.
Oh yeah, that makes sense, cos a lot of people top them, and it slows them down quite a bit. Good to know.

Oh yeah, that makes sense, cos a lot of people top them, and it slows them down quite a bit. Good to know.
Yup alot of people top, transplant, and all kinds of other stuff which with each step slows things down....myself included...but with this one im Just trying to see how she'll grow "naturally"....and yea definitely fairly quick growth.

A lot of Auto breeders I've spoken with tell me not to do any training with them at all, so it'll be interesting to see how your hands off approach works.

I'm very, very, impressed with their start and look forward to seeing their progress.
Hope they are able to veg. for a good 45 days.
Yea I've heard even before I started growing autos that you shouldn't top or anything....but I never do exactly what I'm told :laugh: .....so this time Im gonna see why they say not to.

And thank you farmer, I to am happy with the growth of them... Had a bit of a issue with one but we got it all figured out :)

WEEK 3 DAY 3.

Hey all so mini update, not to much to report on other than her growth....and growing she definitely is :). She has to be the fastest growing plant I've had this far.....I have not been measuring her, but I'm going to say at least an inch daily with horizontal spread.

no issues....no pest....no discoloring....just a happy girl loving her roomates ;) .

but enough gib gab....here's some pictures.

IMG_20220720_110850255_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220720_110842834_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220720_110824883_HDR.jpg

What's everyone happy here with another grow. This time I'm using a 420mag sponsor @CaliSeedStore, and growing a single Northern Lights X Pakistani kush autoflower.

For this grow I will not be trying anything ridiculous....no smoke and mirrors....no bro science....just some good ol simple training and a single top. Im learning that sometimes less is more when it comes to these little plants.

For this grow the products and grow equipment are as followed:

-off brand 2ft-5ft-4ft mylar reflective grow tent.
- two 95w leds- 1 blurple and 1 full spectrum white/yellow.
-two humidifiers- one cool air for intake and the other a warm steam humidifier for the control.
- two fans- 1 6" to help boost my inlet and a 12" as my exhaust.
-soil- a mix of fox farms ocean forest and happy frog, with a cup of coarse grain perlite mixed in(also perlite lining the bottom 1/4 inch for extra lower drainage).
-nutrients- @GeoFlora Nutrients both veg and bloom.....Im still wondering if I could/should use another line that's compatible for extra micro nutrients if needed....but I'll approach that on a later date if needed.
-analog thermometer/hygrometer
-2.5 geo bag fabric bag (first and only home...no transplanting-personal preference)
-and ecoworks all-i-cide just incase I have a problem.

Alright I think that covers the basics....hopefully lol....now on to preparation:
-single seed salt water bathed for 10 minutes.
-then paper towels dry, and then edge lightly sanded(this method works 100% for me on getting them to crack and sprout tail in about a day).
-placed in a cup of room temperature water and will be allowed to soak until split.
-soil- pre-soaked and getting ready to house my baby.
-once she does split I will not put in paper towel, she goes directly into soil....I have had no luck with the paper towel method...in my eyes it's just an extra step that could cause issues.
-and then the fun begins.

Im sure I've mentioned all the steps and process to this point so now let's get onto the good stuff.....all the close ups and picz.

IMG_20220621_142858877.jpg

2022_06_21_14_25_00_694.jpg

2022_06_21_14_27_26_566.jpg

IMG_20220621_143033627.jpg

IMG_20220621_142915320.jpg

IMG_20220621_143951679_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220621_144016314.jpg

IMG_20220621_144007398.jpg
Omg. Another one I'm a month out and I didn't see this? What the actual heck is going on in my green world! I was going to check in and try to catch up with your other journals so I'm glad I saw this now. Happy, you rock growmie. So much stuff going on and so much attention to detail, regardless.

Looking great Hap! Absolutely turned the corner once the @GeoFlora Nutrients were implemented. Great color and great growth. For the auto newbs out there...I also never train them. Thing with autos is they could take 60 days they could take 120. You just never know! Still incredible buds and gnarly smoke. This strain looks AB FAB. Stoked to see what's coming!

Looking great Hap! Absolutely turned the corner once the @GeoFlora Nutrients were implemented. Great color and great growth. For the auto newbs out there...I also never train them. Thing with autos is they could take 60 days they could take 120. You just never know! Still incredible buds and gnarly smoke. This strain looks AB FAB. Stoked to see what's coming!
Yes your a god send for putting me onto @GeoFlora Nutrients .... Simple and effective... Love the line.

And yea you and me both cannot wait to see what she does later on in flower... It's hard to tell anything as they all grow different lol.

But as always I appreciate you growmie... I'll be over to check out your end in a bit.

Yes your a god send for putting me onto @GeoFlora Nutrients .... Simple and effective... Love the line.
Xoxo
And yea you and me both cannot wait to see what she does later on in flower... It's hard to tell anything as they all grow different lol.
Never to spec and always different. Absolutely. I think of my Bubblegums..one was pink and one was purple. Specs had neither color on their site.
But as always I appreciate you growmie... I'll be over to check out your end in a bit.
Of course...happy to be able to check in and catch up

Week 3 DAY 5.

Just a quick update in-between things... This lady is growing fast and full... I'm tucking the huge fan leaves under as she grows...hopefully this is enough to keep her under control...... But here she is doing fantastic and making happy.....well...happy lol

IMG_20220722_155018597.jpg

IMG_20220722_155011860.jpg

IMG_20220722_155048035.jpg

Week 3 DAY 5.

Just a quick update in-between things... This lady is growing fast and full... I'm tucking the huge fan leaves under as she grows...hopefully this is enough to keep her under control...... But here she is doing fantastic and making happy.....well...happy lol

IMG_20220722_155018597.jpg

IMG_20220722_155011860.jpg

IMG_20220722_155048035.jpg
She looks perfect.
Nice work Hap.:welldone:
Hope you have a nice weekend my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

She looks perfect.
Nice work Hap.:welldone:
Hope you have a nice weekend my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284
Thank you bill, hope your enjoying the start to your weekend as well... I have work for the weekend but I'll be able to enjoy the sun :)
.... and yup agreed she's doing perfect.... Fairly easy to grow this one....hasn't really "asked" for anything yet.

WEEK 4.

Good morning all.... Hope your enjoying this beautiful morning.

Just a quick few photos of how she's doing.....and that would be great.....she's doing great lol fast paced growth and awesome color... She needs nothing :)

IMG_20220724_090915086.jpg

IMG_20220724_090930324.jpg

IMG_20220724_090156400.jpg

IMG_20220724_090146156.jpg

IMG_20220724_090125225.jpg

Back
Top Bottom