N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Well i completely missed this grow and you did a fine job of avoiding the paparazzi around here. Not easy to do considering you are a A list celebrity at the crazy Barbie tea parties.

Haha, I think that was reason #420 why I never had kids... god bless them.
It’s times like that when I wonder why I had them myself lol.
Well i completely missed this grow and you did a fine job of avoiding the paparazzi around here. Not easy to do considering you are a A list celebrity at the crazy Barbie tea parties.
You didn’t miss anything on that grow Bvb, the pics I posted above are the only pics I have of the entire grow and it’s not even a shot of the whole tent lol. I haven’t really been doing any journaling for the last few months but was thinking it would be time to get back into it again… The Barbie’s told me they want to help too!!!

Hey Everyone, I thought I would do a quick update as to what’s going on or more accurately what’s not going on lol. I’m having a bunch of issues trying to get some seeds to germinate for the next run.

I dropped 1 seed from 3 different auto strains into the some water and soaked them for 18 hrs, then transferred them to paper towels. After 48 hrs the seeds had cracked but stalled out for the rest of the week and haven’t done anything since, it’s been over a week. I have since dropped 1 seed from 3 different auto strains this past weekend doing the water soak and then paper towels and so far nothing doing on the latest ones.
The saving grace is they are all freebies from the man who sells seeds so I’m not out financially at all but still a pain in the butt.
With all that said I’m going to be ordering some seeds tonight, don’t have much confidence the other seeds I currently have will be much better the ones I have already tried.

To finish this little update I thought I would post some pics of my dried and cured Velvet Skies buds because hey who doesn’t like bud pics lol.

Hey Everyone, I thought I would do a quick update as to what’s going on or more accurately what’s not going on lol. I’m having a bunch of issues trying to get some seeds to germinate for the next run.

I dropped 1 seed from 3 different auto strains into the some water and soaked them for 18 hrs, then transferred them to paper towels. After 48 hrs the seeds had cracked but stalled out for the rest of the week and haven’t done anything since, it’s been over a week. I have since dropped 1 seed from 3 different auto strains this past weekend doing the water soak and then paper towels and so far nothing doing on the latest ones.
The saving grace is they are all freebies from the man who sells seeds so I’m not out financially at all but still a pain in the butt.
With all that said I’m going to be ordering some seeds tonight, don’t have much confidence the other seeds I currently have will be much better the ones I have already tried.

To finish this little update I thought I would post some pics of my dried and cured Velvet Skies buds because hey who doesn’t like bud pics lol.

Sorry about the seed impotence....but the buds in the Tiarra look funzies.

Sorry about the seed impotence....but the buds in the Tiarra look funzies.
Thanks Bvb, I kinda had a feeling these seeds might cause me issues since some other ones of a similar age where hard to pop last year.

Lol was just having a bit of fun a while ago talking some bud pics, had them propped up against some Christmas decorations the wifey had, thought it might make an interesting background lol.

Not sure what emoji to click for a post with both sweet nugs and bad news on dud seeds!

I find that most dud seeds this time of year are a result of cool temps, for what it's worth.
Haha I’ve thought that many times myself! There has too be a way to have 2 emoji’s on one post!

Good point on the heat for the seeds, the first ones I used my cable box for some heat to help them along, when they didn’t pop I figured it was from having to much light because my cable box is right under a light. The second try I put the seeds in their paper towels on a plate on my heat mat tucked away in my tent so I could be sure they would be in total darkness but it doesn’t seem to matter as these won’t pop either.

Sorry about your seed luck :( but them are some yummy lookin nugs:drool:
Hey Candy! Ya the seeds that refused to pop were definitely a pain in the butt, I think it’s a sign the canna gods don’t want me to grow autos lol.

I’ve definitely been enjoying the fruits of my labour!

I feel ya on the seed popping pains N420!
But those nugs look solid and like some sweet looking smoke!
Thanks Rex, all the seeds were freebies so I’m not really out anything other then a delay to getting my next grow started. On the plus side the seeds I ordered will be here at the beginning of next week! Should have some more interesting stuff happening over here soon!

I was pretty happy with the nugs they turned out pretty dense and I’m quite happy with the frost production!

Hey Everyone look what showed up today!

PLANET OF THE GRAPES RBX​

GRAPE DIAMONDS x (CHEM D x i95)
She grows like a champion, made to PRODUCE!
Heavy flower yields are easy to get on this low-maintenance, medium-height, strong, lateral plant.
She's not just about flower yields, she tests and extracts HUGE in usable oils! Extremely high in both cannabinoid and terpene percentages, she's close to a perfect commercial plant for scale production regardless of end-game.
*Grape Diamonds is phenotype of Memberberry Rbx
• Available in either 5 or 10 AlphaFem™ Seeds
• TAC: 35+%
• FLOWERING TIME
Indoor: 9 Weeks
Outdoor: Full season for best flower. Extraction peaks earlier.
• Effects: Intense and heavy. Indica-leaning.
Terpenes: RICH and COMPLEX!! Her aroma is only outdone by her flavor. Sharp grapes and sweet citrus are accompanied by heavy Chem Dog flavor and several odd flavors. Chem D comes through as always with a musky, greasy flavor lasting down to the end. Some acrid aromas such as propane gas and "hooch" accompany the more citrusy pheno.
Web_PlanetoftheGrapes.jpg

Got my new beans! I can finally get my next grow fired up!

Ethos is a breeder that’s new to me but I’ve heard good things about them so I thought I’d give them a go! I’m most looking forward the the grape flavours these are supposed to bring! It’s also a Chem Dog cross and Chem Dog is a strain I’ve always wanted to grow so it’s a win win!

Probably gonna drop these in a cup of water tomorrow, fingers crossed!

had them propped up against some Christmas decorations the wifey had, thought it might make an interesting background
You thought right! :Rasta:

Yup I've seen Ethos around and heard of them. Never heard anything bad!

So was that a typo on their end, or is it 35% THC? Cause holy crap, that's crazy. I want some :rofl: .

Yup I've seen Ethos around and heard of them. Never heard anything bad!

So was that a typo on their end, or is it 35% THC? Cause holy crap, that's crazy. I want some :rofl: .
Thanks Rex, ya from what I’ve seen Ethos is quite good! One of the guys that works at the hydro store I go to is growing some and he says the phenos are quite similar to each other! Good news for me I like consistency with my plants!

35% is probably a pretty generous estimation on their part but if it’s not it’s gonna be a pretty great summer for me o_O lol

Ahh those US hydro stores get all the good stuff ;)

All mine tries to sell me is nutes, and their own weed (quietly lol). I like my weed more :laughtwo: .

Luckily I've been quite successful in swapping LPs regularly to find good genetics, or ones that are similar to the good stuff I see on here. I really wish Canada would open the genetic floodgates.

Back
Top Bottom