N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Ya I thought that was a little weird I will keep giving to them. It must be something missing in the nutes I'm using this is the 3rd consecutive grow that I've had a cal deficiency show up. I thought this time because I used cal mag from the start of flower I wouldn't run into these issues.

Os update

Start of week 7 can't believe it's already this far into flower it has flown by. It's been hotter the last few days with temps inside the tent reaching 85 degrees but it honestly has not really slowed them down to much these girls are bullet proof.

Thought I would share a few individual pics of them it's kinda hard to see them in my overall pictures.
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0063.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG

This one reminds me of prof's Pog just a solid Bush with a ton of branching and a really big main stock there are a lot of buds hidden under her tops

DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG

This one is my favorite pheno in the tent started kinda skinny but after some lst she really filled out huge buds on her the bud in the last pic is the size of a pop bottle biggest cola I've grown to date.

Os update continued
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG

This is the only one in a 3 gallon pot she fits right in the middle of the tent she has 3 large colas and a bunch of smaller ones again more of a tall slender pheno. Her buds have not really put out many orange hairs yet but looks awesome all the same

DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG

This is the tallest of all the plants again another tall slender pheno she has the most main tops in the tent with 10 the buds seem a little smaller then the rest but I think she will be a good yeilder

Attachments

• DSC_0049.JPG
    DSC_0049.JPG
    507.1 KB · Views: 49
Os continued

DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG

This is the smallest of the plants in the 5 gallon pots she has the most colorful buds of all the plants with lots of orange hairs. Her leaves are wispy compared to the others and was not nearly as bushy but I'm getting nice light penetration with her.

Beautiful colas and healthy green leaves. It's gonna be a good harvest N!
Thanks shed I'm really happy the way these are turning out glad to finally have some stable genetics as compared to my 2 previous grows that were not so much. I struggled to get 4 healthy plants let alone the 5 that these seeds produced

I would love to order from Barney's directly unfortunately they don't ship to Canada and I find seedsman has better prices then any seed bank in Canada for Barney's stuff. My wife and I really like the blueberry I just harvested so I think I want to try Blue Gelato 41.

Brilliant idea about only filling the pots half way then topping it up as they grow I will definitely have to try that.

Kinda sucks about the thrips I will get to spraying them soon. Like your idea about the sand on top of the soil .

I happened to have those laying around from me trying to use them to attach my ties to from lst they didn't work very good because they would pop off the pot all the time so I found another use for them
Loving the bud structure on the blue gelato 41. do look like ice cream cones . a little stretchy for a limited height grow but still beautiful. Shame so hard to get barneys direct . i forget how fortunate we are in europe for choice.

Os update

Start of week 7 can't believe it's already this far into flower it has flown by. It's been hotter the last few days with temps inside the tent reaching 85 degrees but it honestly has not really slowed them down to much these girls are bullet proof.

Thought I would share a few individual pics of them it's kinda hard to see them in my overall pictures.
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0063.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG

This one reminds me of prof's Pog just a solid Bush with a ton of branching and a really big main stock there are a lot of buds hidden under her tops

DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG

This one is my favorite pheno in the tent started kinda skinny but after some lst she really filled out huge buds on her the bud in the last pic is the size of a pop bottle biggest cola I've grown to date.
loving these ladies. going to keep you happy for a long while.

Os update continued
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG

This is the only one in a 3 gallon pot she fits right in the middle of the tent she has 3 large colas and a bunch of smaller ones again more of a tall slender pheno. Her buds have not really put out many orange hairs yet but looks awesome all the same

DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG

This is the tallest of all the plants again another tall slender pheno she has the most main tops in the tent with 10 the buds seem a little smaller then the rest but I think she will be a good yeilder
They are some great looking colas N. woohoo.

Th
Well you certainly have turned it around. These are really sweet!

Thanks shed .I give alot of the credit to the help and support I have on this site with so many great growers on here it's been a wealth of knowledge and I'm always continuing to learn.

loving these ladies. going to keep you happy for a long while.
I certainly hope so it gets expensive buying it on the black market and don't get me started on the legal weed we have here
They are some great looking colas N. woohoo.
Thanks Gg really looking forward to harvest day that sweet smell of Orange in the tent is making my mouth water lol

Loving the bud structure on the blue gelato 41. do look like ice cream cones . a little stretchy for a limited height grow but still beautiful. Shame so hard to get barneys direct . i forget how fortunate we are in europe for choice.
ya I got to say I'm a little jealous :laugh:
I actually was trying to order some stuff from seedsman last night and ran into some issues. I think my card might be blocking the transaction because it's an international purchase will have to check with them and see

Hey guys the leaves on one of the Os is curling in a canoe shape could that be heat stress. It has been hotter in the tent when I went down tonight to water the temp was 85 and the rh was 51%.
20190731_220218.jpg

That sounds about right shed. It is only effecting the the top fans and that plant is directly under the cmh bulb. I have the ratchet hangers all the way up. I may have to ditch the hangers and zip tie the light to the roof to gain a couple of inches.

That is pretty smart I never would have thought of that. Don't have any at the moment and I'm leaving town tomorrow and won't be into the tent before lights on , so will probably do a quick fix tonight

Back
Top Bottom