N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

That's great Gg you answered another question I won't be afraid to train them and do some thinning as they get bigger. Happy too have you follow along hope to get some beauty buds like you got on your run!
pleasure mate.

Hey everyone it's day 69 since I flipped to flower and last night I was down in the tent with the clip on macro lens to get a few thricome shots.

I'm definitely seeing some ambers on the Pog so I'm thinking it's time to chop her I'm hoping to do it this weekend. The Bog still has some time to go I'm thinking about another week.

Took a few other macro shots while I was down there.

Hope everyone is staying safe and taking good care of themselves.

:passitleft: i bet they smell incredible..some dank looking buds:high-five:
Thanks Sparkey appreciate it buddy! The smell is incredible when I first crack the tent. These are the first Og kush crosses I've grown. It's hard to put my finger on exactly how to describe the smell of the Pog, I'd say a bit earthy with a bit of a fuel undertone. The Bog is quite sweet smelling and well smells like Blueberry , that artificial blueberry smell and its quite strong.

All caught up just in time for harvest. Great trichome shots, looks amazing bud.

Thanks alot Lew! Took a bit of messin around to get the thricomes shots I've not got the steadiest hand so most of then turn out blurry but all I need is a couple. Your here just in time for the harvest more on that coming up.

Hey everyone the Phantom Og #1 was harvested last night! It went pretty well Mrs. N did the trimming while I kept the kids occupied upstairs. She did a great job trimming it took her about 4 hrs to get it all trimmed. Pretty happy with the yield I didn't weigh it but eyeballing I'd say it will be around 5 or 6 oz.

Just ignore me I had to hold the plant up because it was flopping everywhere and if I let go it would topple over.

Set up my bud washing station the white bucket has the H202 and the black bucket is my rinse bucket.

A bowl of buds before the wash

All tucked away in the rack to dry

Hung a couple but gave up on it pretty quickly It was getting late and I ran out of patience hanging them.

Congrats on the harvest mate. Looks a very good yield, the plant looks massive when you’re holding it. Top notch bud as well. Someone’s getting stoned on scissor hash tonight!
:high-five:

Congrats on the harvest mate. Looks a very good yield, the plant looks massive when you’re holding it. Top notch bud as well. Someone’s getting stoned on scissor hash tonight!
:high-five:
Appreciate it Lew! I'm pretty happy so far and for the first time there were no buds that were small enough to go in the trim bin. Probably gonna harvest the other Pog tonight so we'll have scissor hash for daaaays lol.

Wow, nice harvest N4! Congrats on a beautiful return!!
Thanks Mr S. I'm quite pleased so far I was saying earlier that not one bud was too small to trim , normally I have some larf at the very bottom of the plant but not this time. Not sure if that's from growing hydro because there was not much light getting to the lower buds.
Congrats on the harvest and double congrats on having Mrs N trim it for you! She did an excellent job. :thumb:

If I'm lucky I can get about an hour of help...if absolutely nothing else is going on I mean!
That Mrs. N she's a keeper! She usually does most of the trimming and is much better and faster then I could ever be. She is pretty much hands off for anything else grow related , she doesn't even see the plants until it's trim day.
Congrats @N420. :high-five:tastey looking buds. I bet they smell amazing. Cheers bro, hope all is well with you and family

Hey Sparkey the family and I are doing well. Mrs. N and the kids have been hanging out at home and Mrs. N has been doing her best to keep the kids busy. I've been working on a large construction site and thankfully there is hardly anyone there so I've had no issues keeping my space from everyone else.
The buds do smell amazing and the fact that everyone is keeping to themselves makes it less nerve wracking drying the freshly harvested buds be cause they absolutely reek!

Back
Top Bottom