N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Great harvests N. That Mickey nug is awesome. Now if only there was some kind of competition to show off our beautiful hard work....Oh wait!
:passitleft:
Hey Prof appreciate it buddy. Can't wait to try the Mickey bud probably couldn't reproduce a bud like that again if I tried. It might be a worthy contender for NOTM I was thinking I might make a light box or something to get a little better pics of the buds can't seem to get a clear shot with the phone camera. I hope your well and staying safe.

Hey Prof appreciate it buddy. Can't wait to try the Mickey bud probably couldn't reproduce a bud like that again if I tried. It might be a worthy contender for NOTM I was thinking I might make a light box or something to get a little better pics of the buds can't seem to get a clear shot with the phone camera. I hope your well and staying safe.
See what the pics look like outside on a sunny day in the shade. That's the best way for me to get the colour to show in my nug pics using my camera. I'm always paranoid that the neighbours will spot me lol

See what the pics look like outside on a sunny day in the shade. That's the best way for me to get the colour to show in my nug pics using my camera. I'm always paranoid that the neighbours will spot me lol
Thanks Prof. that's a great tip! I've tried pictures outside in the sun but it makes the colors washed out. I get a little paranoid myself taking pics outside of my nugs plus not sure what my neighbors would think watching me walk around with my buds and my phone looking for the perfect shot lol.

Great harvests N. That Mickey nug is awesome. Now if only there was some kind of competition to show off our beautiful hard work....Oh wait!
:passitleft:
Haha, my exact thoughts!! Was that Mickey bud fully dried already? Very cool looking bud indeed!! Congrats on the fantastic harvests N :high-five: you nailed DWC!

Haha, my exact thoughts!! Was that Mickey bud fully dried already? Very cool looking bud indeed!! Congrats on the fantastic harvests N :high-five: you nailed DWC!
Hey Hh! The Mickey bud is still drying it was from Pog #2 she was harvested a couple days after Pog #1 so thinking a couple more days yet. Thanks for the kind words really glad I tried Dwc it was alot of fun and it's made me a more well rounded grower , it is a bit more work but very rewarding.

Thanks Prof. that's a great tip! I've tried pictures outside in the sun but it makes the colors washed out. I get a little paranoid myself taking pics outside of my nugs plus not sure what my neighbors would think watching me walk around with my buds and my phone looking for the perfect shot lol.
That's why I get in a hedge. It makes it less suspicious

Hey everyone we harvested Bog #2 last night. She grew some nice size colas and she smells amazing you can really smell the blueberry compared to Bog #1 that we chopped a couple of days ago has almost no Blueberry smell.

I only took a couple of shots from the Bog#1 harvest. It might be hard to tell in the pics but she was oozing resin.
20200406_224604.jpg
20200406_224524.jpg
20200406_224504.jpg

Few shots from the Bog Harvest last night.

Bowl of buds before the wash

Gonna be cleaning the tent this weekend. Talked to the guy at the grow shop about cleaning up after PM and he suggested sulfur that you can dissolve in in water ( sorry can't remember the actual name) and spray the tent down with that since I don't have a sulfer burner and a new one is quite expensive.

Depending on how things go I may drop some seeds this weekend as well. Going back and forth again soil or hydro better make up my mind soon lol.

Congrats on the great harvest! :party:
Nice and sticky!:yummy:

Hey Candy. Thanks so much for the kind words. I was pretty excited when I saw all the resin dripping out of the buds on Bog#1, made me want to try making rosin with them I don't have a press but I guy can dream can't he lol.

I actually bought Mrs. N a dab rig a couple of days ago and we've been smoking some live resin we got from a dispensary site it's been quite nice but would love to try my own rosin.

Congrats on the harvest!! Fantastic buds N :love:
Ah yes, good ol indecision - alas, I have it too, lol. If all else fails, let destiny decide and flip a coin! :laughtwo:
Thanks Hh! It's nice to have all the girls harvested and having a new stock of meds.
I am so indecisive I think I drive Mrs. N crazy listening to me go back and forth droning on about the grow thank goodness I have you guys here to bounce ideas off of lol. I was trying to keep things simple over the next few months because we had some camping trips planned and wanted to be able to leave the ladies for a few days without having to worry about them but with everything going on right now in the world all the campsites have been closed and we have no idea when they might open again. Soooo that's where the decision comes in maybe I should flip a coin lol.

Congrats on your harvest bro:high-five:pretty flowers for sure
Appreciate it buddy! I love that the blueberry gave me a hint of purple on her top buds and they aren't a slouch in the frost department either.

Back
Top Bottom