Need a little help from a pro

skunkgreen

i started 2 plants same strain on the same day......i am a week from when the company i got seeds from, stated they would be done...... the girl on the right is looking to be right on track......small buds but very dense.......while her sister on the left ........has huge buds....almost all white hairs yet......is it normal to go past the indication day.....is this just the g/nome /genetics or what? and should i harvest or wait her out? any help much appreciated.....peace 1:love:

Re: need a little help from a pro...

Perfectly normal to go over the "estimated time." Just wait it out.

P. S. no pics.

The numbers are "approximate" and varies (usually they are lower than actual), kind of like the "yield" numbers don't have much meaning as so many variables involved.

Seeds of any strain are going to exhibit varying numbers of phenotypes, depending on each plant's particular genetic mix. It's why living things give rise of offspring that aren't identical except in the case of identical twins, etc. Genetic diversity.

Let each plant develop at her own rate. You never know what the runt is going to give you at harvest.

Perfectly normal to go over the "estimated time." Just wait it out.

P. S. no pics.
here is your pics sir...while she is still up the one on the right is going to get harvested tonight..
420-magazine-mobile1447283476.jpg

Back
Top Bottom