Need Feedback Pineapple Express Auto

Some Username

Hello yall,

This is my first canabis grow and I need some feedback on my Pineapple Express Auto, it's 8-9 weeks old, and I'm just using purified water. It started to flower a couple of days ago.

Also, could you estimate the yield and how much time do I still have for harvest?

I appeciate it a lot!!

Good vibes always!!

Usually , autos at that age are 2 or at the most 3 weeks away from harvest and this one clearly is not. I cannot give you an estimate on the remaining time to harvest, what I can tell you though is that I am currently growing an autoflower which is in 5th week (including germination time) and is about 40cm tall and shows more flowers and some little buds fattening up and I am expecting to harvest in around 4 to 5 weeks.
What lights are you using?

I see it is healthy but a bit small for two month old plant. I hope you will get good harvest, but my predictions is about 40g.

I don't want to be the negative guy here, but I think I have to disagree with Sigurur. Based on my experience and on the pictures at hand this autoflowering plant will not come close to 40g.

I don't want to be the negative guy here, but I think I have to disagree with Sigurur. Based on my experience and on the pictures at hand this autoflowering plant will not come close to 40g.

It could, with nice 300W LED grow light :D If it's natural light or few CFL bulbs... 5-10g is the best prognosis.

What size is that pot and what kind of light is she under?

Usually , autos at that age are 2 or at the most 3 weeks away from harvest and this one clearly is not. I cannot give you an estimate on the remaining time to harvest, what I can tell you though is that I am currently growing an autoflower which is in 5th week (including germination time) and is about 40cm tall and shows more flowers and some little buds fattening up and I am expecting to harvest in around 4 to 5 weeks.
What lights are you using?

Hes only using purified water and no nutes is prolly a huge part of why its flowering slow you need a bloom nutrient, CalMag, PK booster and for a cheap way to to really super charge your soil during flower is Mothers Unsulfered blackstrap molasses from walmart or equivalent grocery store ($2 and some change and walmart $4 almost $5 at Albertsons or you can go buy a "carb" nute from rhe hydro store which its main ingredient is Molasses but it will run you anywhere from $15-$20) ...plain water will cause the plant to take longer to really start flowering due to an equal amount of NPK (im guessing your using a soil with trace nutes?) no boost in PK. You want an npk 1-2-2 ( these numbers seem low because i use an Organic Bloom)

Hello yall,

This is my first canabis grow and I need some feedback on my Pineapple Express Auto, it's 8-9 weeks old, and I'm just using purified water. It started to flower a couple of days ago.

Also, could you estimate the yield and how much time do I still have for harvest?

I appeciate it a lot!!

Good vibes always!!

Hi, SU! Good vibes right back at you :) Thanks for the great photos, it really helps!

Other commenters beat me to it -- she looks healthy enough (which is a great sign) but she's really taking her time if she's only just showing flowers at 8 weeks of age.

While autos have their own built-in clock which switches them to flowering at a certain point (usually 3-5 weeks), they will slow down to a crawl if their environment isn't ideal. That's what folks who sell auto seeds don't tell us :)

My last grow was under CFLs most of the time,and I tried to kill those plants in every possible way I could figure out :) They finished at 12 weeks (and I could have let them go longer) after 8 weeks of flowering.

So what is their environment? Where is she growing? What lights and how far away? What soil? What are temps and humidity?

Reading up on the strain, I see reports of between 63 and 75 days in flower. That would mean that if she gets decent conditions from today it could take her 9-10 more weeks to finish.

And while we're all interested in yield, it's not something that can be projected for a first grow. When you've got your set up more dialled in then you can make some projections or set a goal for yourself and your plants, but for now just focus on figuring out how you can give her the best conditions possible and let her make it to harvest :) There are no givens in gardening, so every harvest (especially the first one) is a delightful surprise!

:Namaste:

Its much tall for me. The APE, its a indica strain, my APE its really shorter than your plant but is thicker (a lot). Meybe yours cfl have much distance between your plant.

(Sorry about my disgusting english, i writte from Chile,south América, i speak in spanish)

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante 420

a0aae9f417bd56d657eba24733eae7ff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom