New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Stop with the sirs already! You sound like my daughter's friends:laugh:. Point well taken on the goodies list.

I say sir to convey respect and to mellow situations by indicating I do respect you. No harm intended.
If you are going cost effective on the loupe, get something bigger than 8x. I have 8x and its good for hairs, not so much on trics. I got a 7x,8x combo that when you use both lens you can see them pretty trics! :):):yummy:

Android - i phone, i phone - android.... Pros & cons... The battle continues, but thats another topic for another site

Spimp, your photos look proper.

Thanxx

MY GOODIES BAG
IMG_20130711_115018.jpg
IMG_20130711_115001.jpg
IMG_20130711_114910.jpg
A FRIEND OF MINES THAT WORKS FOR THE PARKS DEPT. WILL SUPPLY THE SOIL "GENERIC ORGANIC BASIC" AS HE CALLS IT. HE BELIEVES IM GROWING CUCUMBERS. IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF SPIMP & #2 OF THE TOP 5 BEGINNERS HINTS; "DONT TELL ANYONE. WHEN THOSE BUDS LOOK NICE, EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND WILL STEAL FROM YOU.

LAVERNE
IMG_20130711_115212.jpg
JULY 11 2013 DAY 20
IMG_20130711_115129.jpg
DAY 20 TOP VIEW

& SHIRLEY
IMG_20130711_1152511.jpg
IMG_20130711_115240.jpg
JULY 11 2013 DAY 6 SHE'S ACTING ALL SHY

OKAY, I'VE ORDERED A GROW TENT I SEEN ON DharmaBud's First Grow Soil White Widow Auto & Silver LA-2013 IM BASICALLY WAITING FOR THAT TO ARRIVE. ALSO MORE LST ON LAVERNE. I TIED DOWN THE MAIN STEM. WHAT STRENGTH & MIXTURE OF TIGER BLOOM & BIG BUD DO YOU THINK IS APPROPRIATE FOR HER AT THIS TIME? IVE READ A LOT OF 1/4 & 1/2 STRENGTHS BEING APPLIED BUT I HAVENT READ MUCH ON THE RATIO DIFFERENTIAL WHEN USING TWO TYPES OF NUTES. IN 3 MORE DAYS SHE'LL BEGIN THE 24HR DARK CYCLE FOR EVERY 3 DAYS. AS FOR SHIRLEY I THINK STRAIGHT WATER WILL BE FINE. THATS WHAT LAVERNE DRANK AS A TODDLER; A "NO SIMALAC" BABY. OPINIONS PLEASE, I WANT WHATS BEST FOR OUR GIRLS:green_heart:

OKAY, I'VE ORDERED A GROW TENT I SEEN ON DharmaBud's First Grow Soil White Widow Auto & Silver LA-2013 IM BASICALLY WAITING FOR THAT TO ARRIVE. ALSO MORE LST ON LAVERNE. I TIED DOWN THE MAIN STEM. WHAT STRENGTH & MIXTURE OF TIGER BLOOM & BIG BUD DO YOU THINK IS APPROPRIATE FOR HER AT THIS TIME? IVE READ A LOT OF 1/4 & 1/2 STRENGTHS BEING APPLIED BUT I HAVENT READ MUCH ON THE RATIO DIFFERENTIAL WHEN USING TWO TYPES OF NUTES. IN 3 MORE DAYS SHE'LL BEGIN THE 24HR DARK CYCLE FOR EVERY 3 DAYS. AS FOR SHIRLEY I THINK STRAIGHT WATER WILL BE FINE. THATS WHAT LAVERNE DRANK AS A TODDLER; A "NO SIMALAC" BABY. OPINIONS PLEASE, I WANT WHATS BEST FOR OUR GIRLS:green_heart:

I hope I don't let you down, but I thought it was a pretty tough tent for the money. Remember all the inlets are 4" Tell me what you think when you get it!

Any answers on the nutes mixtures or should i just wait till the flowering stage?

Thats my m o, i do nothing but read here as a matter of fact im getting ready to read your journal.

Thats my m o, i do nothing but read here as a matter of fact im getting ready to read your journal.

Its amazing how much info is on this site, ive been visiting for many years before making this account and i can honestly say i learn new things everyday on here

i posted the 1st day i found this site & every day since. i went to night school earlier this year to get A plus certified but i think im learning at a 10x faster pace here for free.

Still reading... Reading... Reading need a few definitions: Lst, fiming, mg, topping, molasses----- spimp is the proof in the pudding; knowledge equals success. Had to read "1st grow" from line 1! PLUS MAYBE A LITTLE MORE DETAIL ON YOUR GHETTO GROW BOX

I think mg may refer to Magnesium (Mg). According to the eBook "Growing Elite Marijuana", it is one of the 3 Micro-Nutes. I'd also like to suggest not including pics of your neighborhood. Unless NY has been decriminalized, I'd stay away from putting too much out there.

What did that tent run you? I have (what I believe to be a killer) idea of a grow box. All in all it will run me roughly 800 to build, but once done will be completely stealth shy of powering itself. It should measure 40x30x84 externally (still in R&D), have a 30x30x40 grow space under 400w mh/hps, a clone room under cfl, and a built into the wall activated carbon filter. I expect it to be up and running in about a month from now and hopefully by then I will have had seeds delivered. My planning involves cutting every corner imaginable and always trying to be thrify. Once complete I will of course journal to share ideas and get help if needed.

Best of luck Reg!!

Any answers on the nutes mixtures or should i just wait till the flowering stage?

Heres the general rule with nutes. Start slow and work up.
For example, If nute A is veg an Nute B is bloom. Manufacturer says 4T/gal of A. You give 1T/gal for first feedings. If you water 4 times per week, feed 2.
Bumb this up as long as the girls continue looking good.

I choose to just redline my first grow and had serious issues. But that info is stored into the files now. I know what they start to look like if they OD cause i did it:rofl:

Damn near all the residential blocks in nyc are basically identical and i didnt really pay attention to it till someone said nice view. Dont believe the crime rumors. As per population we have one of the lowest crime rates of all major cities in the nation. The percentage of something happening to each individual is 4x less likely than in atlanta georgia. The tent is $79 free shipping but you have to pay the sales tax of your state. My total... $87. I look forward to your journal

Back
Top Bottom