New City Grower 2.0

Mike tbob Actually.......flowering clones are fairly easy (For me) and if the thread I read is half true then I should be golden. I have 6 flowering clones at the moment. All rooted and awaiting a chance in the spotlight.
What is a flowering clone?
Mike - great link - an oldie but goodie about to be tried, as I'm 4 wks into flower and have lower branches I probably should take off, and now won't be wasted.

:thumb:

Hi Reg - I hope this isn't a drive-by hijack!

:circle-of-love:

:blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt: Blunts for everyone; It's a GIRL! :blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt:

SLEESTACK X SKUNK (Regular) Day 57 / Day 47 under 12/12

There's a hand full of small pistils sprouting which I used my Suavay Ricos (jewelers glasses) to spot. It took awhile to get a decent focus with the phone so here's the best I could do non-medicated.

IMG_201404295.jpg

That's definitely a medicated paint circle Reg :rofl:

Congrats on the girl anyways

Bottom line is I've made up my own version of a Cal/Mag concoction with 1 gallon H2O, 3 tablespoons of skim milk (a very stingy amount), and 1 teaspoon of epsom salt. I plan on using this on my next feed on everything in the Bloom tent unless one of you throw up the red flag.

Opinions welcomed as I never had good grades in science but always had common sense. LOL...

If you're using your local tap water there is usually a good amount of Calcium in it.

Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but I'm a few pages back,

You should be able to get a breakdown of the elements in your tap water from your supplier website.

20140502_193815.jpg
20140502_193734.jpg

Gives me the impression that some one is making a lot of money for nothing.

you are 100% right M8, and in much more things about growing than just for cloning.
best example are the nutrients, many formulas are made with more than 6 bottles. and you can put all in just a few bottles today,(if you have the right technology). but more bottles =more money, then after that people find expensive to buy a few bucks more a bottle that give three times more solution volume in the end... and i used to work in a big growshop in my town for more than 2 years then i don’t Bla,Bla...
most of the people have stop to read, the biggest problem is there Imo.
and when you don’t know, you pay often more and more often...
i wish you all have fun in your Gardens.

hey BAR, this thread is Awesome Man !!!
i definitely have to meet many of you guyz, i don’t know when but i’ll manage to come to US next year and make a round to visit some who like to.
it would be a dream for me, never had a foot on your continent !!

Congrat's man,it look's like we may have a new diy cal,mag formula.:thumb:
I was wondering if it had any kind of after smell?Not a lot of milk being used,so I would think not.
None at all.
I also wanted to ask about Kumiko IV.
I know she is showing sign's of a comeback,but how long has she been in that pot?
Just thinking,Could she be rootbound and that is causing all the problems?
How does one go about checking to see if a plant in soil is root bound without transplanting?

"Originally Posted by Dennise"
There's an app for everything....

Is there one that can grow my plants ?:rofl:
I'd download that one immediately!

If you're using your local tap water there is usually a good amount of Calcium in it.

Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, but I'm a few pages back,

You should be able to get a breakdown of the elements in your tap water from your supplier website.
Will do.

i definitely have to meet many of you guyz, i don’t know when but i’ll manage to come to US next year and make a round to visit some who like to.
Thanxx for the compliment but it is not I that makes the thread. It's the contribution from you & the rest of the gang. You have a whole country awaiting your arrival. You must be royalty Driver.

Happy Skunkday BAR :thumb:
Back atcha Cronic. Today I feel my age. It's not wise to try and pack a weeks worth of playtime into one day as I did yesterday.

Could a few of you problem solvers drop by & give Kjell a hand?

PHOTO SHOOT
May 4, 2014​

THE BLOOM TENT

IMG_2014050413.jpg

IMG_2014050429.jpg

QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand) Day 100 / Day 54 under 12/12

There's no new dis-colored leafs and the buds are becoming crazy frosty. The trichs are clear with a dab of cloudy here & there. She'll be receiving another full dose of
Fox Farm Big Bloom once she drinks up the rest of her last feed as I continue to combat the phosphorous deficiency. She'll also be hit with the new Cal/mag formula.

IMG_2014050443.jpg

IMG_2014050412.jpg

IMG_2014050446.jpg

SLEESTACK X SKUNK (Regular) Day 62 / Day 52 under 12/12

She's not showing any new dis-colored leafs either and was feed with my Cal/Mag formula at lights on this morning.

IMG_2014050428.jpg

STACK A DOLLAR (Cotton Candy, Re-veg) Day 44 / Day 32 under 12/12

She had started showing signs of that same phosphorous deficiency earlier in the week but since hitting her with a full dose of
Fox Farm Big Bloom she hasn't gotten any worse.

IMG_201405046.jpg

IMG_2014050411.jpg

KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze, the mutant, cris-cross style) Day 148 / Day 118 under 12/12

It may sound crazy but it seems like she's starting all over again. New healthier leaf growth (but they're also 3 fingered) and new fresh pistils.

IMG_201405047.jpg

IMG_2014050434.jpg

THE VEG TENT

IMG_2014050410.jpg

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 68

May the Flux be with you...

IMG_2014050423.jpg

ROYAL MEDIC
(Feminized) Day 6

Kids are so cute when they're babies.

IMG_2014050427.jpg

SKUNK
(Feminized) Day 1

A new addition to the family...

At lights on

IMG_201405044.jpg

6hrs later at Photo Shoot

IMG_2014050443_2_.jpg

Great post my friend. I love the fact that there are so many different looking strains at different stages! Kumiko IV is great, a real fighter!

Great post my friend. I love the fact that there are so many different looking strains at different stages! Kumiko IV is great, a real fighter!
:thanks:

Thanxx B, not looking so good but definitely looking better.

this Queen Thai makes my mouth watering, i like so much this kind of weed!!!
i'm glad your girlz get nice especialy about Kumiko.
one of my friend grown Neville Haze, years ago, takes months for ripen but one of the most psychedelic and rushing effect i've ever experienced with just weed...
it pretty looked like Kumiko but was veeery big, only one plant on a 2Msq grow cabinet under a 1000W MH.
unfortunately, never came across a haze like that since that period. only one pheno of the Hawaiian snow reminds me this effect but not 100% at all.
your cotton candy is more than nice BAR and i've just myself planted 2 sprouted beans in some plagron lightmix today...:high-five:
nice to see Stack a Dollar budding before i see mine.
and i know it's the gang who makes the thread but you're a famous Gangster in tha Gang.
green skunky vibes

i definitely have to meet many of you guyz, i don't know when but i'll manage to come to US next year and make a round to visit some who like to.

Come on down or up which ever is appropriate. LOL

BAR very nice update. The girls are looking good and there's some mighty fine buds a building in there. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom