New City Grower 2.0

Away... If you reuse your soil you will need to add the nutrients back to it as they will have been depleted with your first grow.... :passitleft: Jaga didn't mean to speak for ya but am going to assume that is the correct answer till I hear different from you....:circle-of-love:

Bio-bizz lightmix is a very lightly fertilised soil as far as i understand, made for adding your own nutrients.. so wouldnt it be pretty much the same, or am i all wrong hehe? thanks for the answer Dennise ;)

I would just make sure to add something like organic Bio-tone starter plus that has all the microbes and mycorrhizae fungi needed by the soil to break down the things needed by the plant. I realize you feed the plant still but the soil needs to be feed to be able to break down all the nutes properly for the uptake of the plant...IMHO.....:circle-of-love:

Any flowering mix may be reused as a light mix to start new seeds. I usually add more compost and some powdered egg shells, which are great source of calcium by the way. Anyway, I really doubt that plants have used all P and K we pack there when preparing flowering mix, so these elements will be usually enough for young seedlings. Then, it needs to be enriched for flowering for sure. Activating these elements with mycorrhizae and various bacterias is essential on the other hand and that's why organic compost helps. My mix is 60-70% garden compost and I never have any deficiencies :)

Happy growing, guys!

The re-veg application is extremely popular amongst DEAD CLONE SOCIETY members worldwide.

And now...

:Namaste:

Me too Reg. :)

Im considering Trying to reveg my reveg with GDP. I figure i want to keep her around long as possible. May have to repot her into bigger pot though... :confused:

Hope your having a great weekend Sir Reg.
:allgood: DCS FTW :allgood:

I would just make sure to add something like organic Bio-tone starter plus that has all the microbes and mycorrhizae fungi needed by the soil to break down the things needed by the plant. I realize you feed the plant still but the soil needs to be feed to be able to break down all the nutes properly for the uptake of the plant...IMHO.....:circle-of-love:

Whoa! You are knowing your stuff young lady! You said it perfectly.

:)

Thanks alot for the answers! :thumb:

I'm still very green on the soil subject, so excuse me if i ask stupid questions :) im still learning ALOT! As you may have seen, my experience so far is 1 nute-nuked dead plant, a male plant i had to chop and now a pretty burnt autoflower.. lol
But could i just go and buy a regular mix in my supermarket and mix that with my lightmix soil? or is there some other specific product you could recommend? hopefully nothing too expensive :)
I have something called Bactrex which is all the beneficial bacteria's so i can add those myself ;)

This is taken from bio-bizz homepage about reusing the lightmix soil:

"Similar to All·Mix® Light·Mix® could also be reused. But now with even more convenience as there is no need to add worm castings and Pre·Mix™. Simply add 30% of fresh Light·Mix®, or even nothing at all, pick out the old roots and start growing again. Nothing could be easier! With Light·Mix®, the plant relies on the grower and not on the compost. You must pay more attention to the plant’s colour and growth pattern and feed and adjust the dose accordingly. "

So practically i could just reuse it without adding anything, but that would be making it harder on myself right..

Sorry about jacking your thread BAR, hope you can forgive me! :peace:

Away... If you reuse your soil you will need to add the nutrients back to it as they will have been depleted with your first grow.... :passitleft: Jaga didn't mean to speak for ya but am going to assume that is the correct answer till I hear different from you....:circle-of-love:

:thumb:

Which biobizz soil are you using jaga? the lightmix?
And why was it a bad choice to reuse it?

- Asking because i've just germinated a couple of seeds and i wanted to reuse my lightmix from biobizz..

Its called allmix I love it cause it drain wonderful an has so much organic good stuff and I like the Dutch company they have dealt with growers of herb for a long while and have a great range of Nutes that are adorable

Thanks alot for the answers! :thumb:

I'm still very green on the soil subject, so excuse me if i ask stupid questions :) im still learning ALOT! As you may have seen, my experience so far is 1 nute-nuked dead plant, a male plant i had to chop and now a pretty burnt autoflower.. lol
But could i just go and buy a regular mix in my supermarket and mix that with my lightmix soil? or is there some other specific product you could recommend? hopefully nothing too expensive :)
I have something called Bactrex which is all the beneficial bacteria's so i can add those myself ;)

As long as you put it back into your soil you should be fine. I looked up the Bactex as I have never heard of it and it should work fine for you. As long as you add the myco's back to your soil it should work just like the first time you used it I think. :goodluck:....:circle-of-love:

This is taken from bio-bizz homepage about reusing the lightmix soil:

"Similar to All·Mix® Light·Mix® could also be reused. But now with even more convenience as there is no need to add worm castings and Pre·Mix™. Simply add 30% of fresh Light·Mix®, or even nothing at all, pick out the old roots and start growing again. Nothing could be easier! With Light·Mix®, the plant relies on the grower and not on the compost. You must pay more attention to the plant’s colour and growth pattern and feed and adjust the dose accordingly. "

So practically i could just reuse it without adding anything, but that would be making it harder on myself right..

Sorry about jacking your thread BAR, hope you can forgive me! :peace:

Yes I think you are correct. You certainly can't hurt it by adding the myco's and IMO it will help it immensely....:circle-of-love:

As long as you put it back into your soil you should be fine. I looked up the Bactex as I have never heard of it and it should work fine for you. As long as you add the myco's back to your soil it should work just like the first time you used it I think. :goodluck:....:circle-of-love:

Thank you so much for clearing that out for me Dennise ;) :thanks:
I've mixed the soil with some garden soil and i'll get some more perlite for drainage. Then i'll add the bactrex with the first watering + some root juice to get them started good :thumb:
Great weekend to you all :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom