New City Grower 2.0

So Training Day = Rip her to the Bone day?

Damn, It just seems though even though she can be tied down, stripping her to the bones doesn't seem necessary everytime. Correct me if I'm wrong but she seemed so much happier before the she got her skirt flipped up. :passitleft:

I guess I have to read much more, but I also don't understand all the stripping leaves. I see many people do it with great results, but I see many people don't do it with the same great result. Maybe at some point it is cosmetic? I just believe that every leaf is producing carbohydrates for the plant in photosynthesis. Then again, if the leaves are shaded...I don't understand, but I'll continue reading. I do like how neat the plant starts to look.

I haven't heard much from you Reggie. Everything okay?

I'm just following Professor Flux's (LA) method to the letter. I'm pretty sure the reason we keep stripping her until all flux arms reach the pot's end is so we can have an even canopy once we let her go.
No matter what you or I think is necessary it's what LA says to do. Needless to say it's how he's secured the POTM title numerous times. The proof is in the pudding. The flux training method isn't for everyone; especially if you're on a time limit. It has an extended Veg period but I'm in no rush.

I'm good Brooklyn. As long as you keep seeing my "likes" I'm in the neighborhood. I've just stepped back from a lot of the chit-chat & try to post only when I have something relevant to say. It's easier to keep up with all of my subscriptions that way. But don't get me wrong, I still read each & every post in all the threads I'm subbed to. :circle-of-love:

I'm afraid I can't answer your Growology question fairly right now. My FF girls look amazing.... My outside Garden girls look amaziing..... My Growology tent girl looks like Zhit.... My baby OG was looking like Zhit but has improved a lot however, I think my Wild Thai looks awesome and has gotten huge so with all that being said I think the problems I am having with my grow this time around are me. I haven't felt great and it is showing in my girls. To be fair to Growology I need to have my medium fixed and I think I am just going to go get a bale of ProMix. I have found out I can get it at the Co-op here so once I have that and I can grow using the Growology exactly as it is supposed to be used I think I will feel differently about it. I don't think they even have the ProMix HP anymore it has been replaced with a ProMix that has the Mycro's in it so I think that is even better. If I had to make a decision on it right now I would go back to FF and stay there but I think it is only because I know how to use it with proper results but I will figure this out one way or the other. I know that is not much of an answer but it's all I got.....:circle-of-love:

Well I don't have to tell you Lady Dee, that I'm scared to death of Fox Farm right now but I can't ignore the results you & John have had with it on your girls. I've been re-reading your thread from when John first started coaching you as to get a better understanding of how to use their nutes. The problem has to be on my side of the fence because after really pondering over it I don't think SCIENTIFIC SOILS could be any hotter than MIRACLE GROW.

I trust your abilities as a grower is why I chose you to get the 411 on GROWOLOGY. You're one of the few who has always shown the good, the bad, & the ugly plants in your updates and usually have nothing to post but the good.

A lot of us are just coming clean with our dirty laundry & here I was thinking I'm the only member growing ugly plants.
LOL...

Well I don't have to tell you Lady Dee, that I'm scared to death of Fox Farm right now but I can't ignore the results you & John have had with it on your girls. I've been re-reading your thread from when John first started coaching you as to get a better understanding of how to use their nutes. The problem has to be on my side of the fence because after really pondering over it I don't think SCIENTIFIC SOILS could be any hotter than MIRACLE GROW.

I trust your abilities as a grower is why I chose you to get the 411 on GROWOLOGY. You're one of the few who has always shown the good, the bad, & the ugly plants in your updates and usually have nothing to post but the good.

A lot of us are just coming clean with our dirty laundry & here I was thinking I'm the only member growing ugly plants.
LOL...

Did you forget when I posted these?

dddddd2.jpg

s47.jpg

dd14.jpg

d98.jpg

ddddd1.jpg

ss29.jpg

Now they are these:

br9.jpg

You gotta refer back to that picture of that horribly disfigured girl in a side by side pic in a couple of weeks; she was proper mutilated!
Believe it or not Jam she gets butt naked every 3-4 days. By tomorrow you wouldn't even know she was mutilated yesterday.

Brooklyn, did you hear me say YOU had dirty laundry? I remember those pics. LOL...
Those of us with that hidden hamper in the back of their closets know who they are.

Hi B A R, your flux is looking great man. Great work.:thumb:
:thanks: But I have to give most of the credit to LA aka Professor Flux. I'm just his hands.

you learn more from the bad than you do from good I think everyone should include the downs along with the UPS so we can all learn fully what can go wrong my mess of an attempt at topping an auto and then the mutant plant are a few examples of where I have failed but has been documented I do my journal for my own reference therefore I need to remember where I flux up :rofl: :bong: liking the flux bar not too long now? How longg before you let her go? :bong:

you learn more from the bad than you do from good I think everyone should include the downs along with the UPS so we can all learn fully what can go wrong my mess of an attempt at topping an auto and then the mutant plant are a few examples of where I have failed but has been documented I do my journal for my own reference therefore I need to remember where I flux up :rofl: :bong: liking the flux bar not too long now? How longg before you let her go? :bong:
:high-five: As soon as those last 4 arms reach the rim of the pot; maybe another week I think.

Nice wok Reg!

Cant wait to see that flux take off!

Ain't been around in a while, Glad to see things on the up and up!

Hope all is well on your side of the country!

Yeah Spimp, I was just telling Danknessdude basically the same thing a few posts back.

I beg to differ but I can't disagree with him because each strain can react differently to the same applications. My last re-veg only took 12 days of veg to be fully ready for re-flower. I find it to be the fastest route from start to finish though I haven't had a chance to see how long a clone takes. LOL...

good to hear, I like posts like this, another thing i like about you B A R :high-five: :thanks: :circle-of-love:

High REG mate I read back an saw you speaking about soil ,,, I love the Bio Bizz,, here is some info on the ingredients and its not over expensive :high-five: The big an stupid misstake that I made was to try and reuse it for another grow (the present grow)I think though its got all you need then I am now using the Veg an Pre flower then Finally top max for flowering(all by bio bizz) not to expensive either so it helps to keep it a KISS grow:thumb:if I hadnt of been silly an I had have got the fresh soil then I would be a whole lot more confident about my grow but I messed up by using a recycle Have the best of days buddy an keep growing you are rocking:party::rollit::passitleft::green_heart::cheesygrinsmiley:All the below info ws copied an pasted from Bamazon :peace:
Developed to be the best potting soil for organic cultivation
Available in 20L and 50L bags
20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat
10% high quality organic BioBizz Worm-Humus
30% perlite and 5% BioBizz Pre-Mix

Broke Ass I can't get into my journal so I don't know if there are any answers to my calcium question from last night. I heard from John at Growology and he said the main trace element in Growology is magnesium so he doubts very seriously that is a problem but calcium is not included because most folks get it from the water they use or of course the lime they added to their medium if they had the good sense to do it but since I use purified water it has no calcium. So my question is how do I get just calcium in it with the cal/mag or will more mag matter?
I have a good idea that it is on my journal by King :adore: but I can't get there for some reason....
If you can will you please tell me what it says or something. This is frustration......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom