New City Grower 2.0

High BAR! Hope you don't mind me stopping in with a question. Do you find revegging to be worth it? Ive done it in the past and the plant just stretched and stretched and stretched...you get the picture....
Very much so Dankness. I've re-vegged twice & both times it seems to grow better the second time around. If you look back at the 2nd plant in yesterday's UPDATE, STACK A. DOLLAR (Cotton Candy) is a re-veg. Notice the short amount of days between the start days & the flower days. I think the trick is to put re-vegged plants right back into bloom as soon as you see regular leafs.

Check you out...:yahoo:... Your girls look amazing and mine look like zhit... Guess we just can't get on the same page... My fella would tell ya that is normal so it's all good.....:circle-of-love:
I'm still trying to grow something from start to finish without any issues as you do on a regular basis. Question Lady Dee; How are feeling about the Growology system?
PS None of your girls look like zhit...

Things are definitely starting to look better in your neck of the woods. Also, that has got to be the largest clone I've seen yet. I wonder if the larger the clone, the more likely it is to root and survive..:hmmmm: That would make sense wouldn't it?
Man Green, I cant call it when it comes to clones. I just know I had to try something different. We WILL see. If it roots for me then every clone I take will be a long branch.

Nice update my friend. :) May your big ass clone work out for you buddy :) I love the willow water info you shared! :)
That Willow Water is some amazing stuff for seedlings. I'm even thinking about going back and getting a bag full of Willow branches & seeing how it works on the bigger plants. Whoever it was who brought that topic up on The Virtual Couch thread was on point. The funny thing is I haven't seen anyone else using it here. But then again I've tried a lot of unorthodoxed, thinking outside the box methods with good results (some not so good) that I haven't seen anyone try yet.

On the one hand, a larger clone means more leaf surface to photosynthesize energy with since there are no roots to get energy; on the other hand, a smaller clone has less energy requirements and less nute requirements. I've failed with any size!
Welcome to the club. LOL...

Nice recipe soil BAR :bravo:
what's in mama's sauce? give it up1,,come on man, I'll give you one of these,,, :passitleft:

your girls are liking that special sauce :goodjob:

Dude :thumb:, biggest advantage of the reveg IMO, is if you really like the strain and you plan on making it a mother, re-vegging is not as fast as growing from a clone or seed. I have a re-veg purple kush shown in my yard today, it's scary looking now, but that's how they do it.

BAR, here's a prayer for the giant clone (just let me get my mat) ok, :adore: giant clone

the door will be open at dcs :circle-of-love:

Nice recipe soil BAR :bravo:
what's in mama's sauce? give it up1,,come on man, I'll give you one of these,,, :passitleft:

your girls are liking that special sauce :goodjob:
MOMMY'S SPECIAL TOMATO SOIL is a soil mix that my lady's mother uses to grow some of the prettiest tomatoes I've ever seen. She wont give me her recipe but will give us a shopping bag full every time we ask. I need to get more. I've used the last of it. Ok, where's my joint Trichster?

Not a club of distinction!
No doubt. That's why I'm working hard on my DEAD CLONE SOCIETY retirement plan.

QUICK UPDATE

KERALA X SKUNK #1
(Regular) Day 12

I've just completed her transplant.

The soil is composed of:

VIGORO ORGANIC SOIL MIIX

SCIENTIFIC SOILS
GROWOLOGY: STEP 1
VERMICULITE
DEAD CRUSHED CANNABIS LEAVES
CRUSHED EGG SHELLS

I been reading a lot lately on how soil does much better when it can breath so I put air holes around the sides of the pot.

IMG_20140521_165825.jpg

Here's the crushed eggshells.

IMG_20140521_170634.jpg

Then the crushed cannabis leaves were added.

IMG_20140521_171010.jpg

She looks happy. Let's keep her outside until she's big enough to sex.

IMG_20140521_172245.jpg

IMG_20140521_173056.jpg

Good night BAR, I´m happy to see thigs are turning out better for you.
I also used crushed egg shells in one of my "crazy" soil mixes. I´ve read that it´s a slow release calcium source so I used it both in my other herbs and mj. Can´t really tell if it made a big difference but none had cal def. so far.

Loved the trick on pot you´re using for the Skunk. Good old Sun will reward ya for sure.
Your Nurse is looking just like mine, very similar phenos.

"I'm working hard on my DEAD CLONE SOCIETY retirement plan." :rofl:

:allgood:

Hi Reg :ciao:

Ive been carefully paying attention to my GDP since i re-vegged and came up with a theory. ::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

The reveg plants have all that added "age' and are fully mature and ready to pop. Shes been swollen the last month of veg and popped pistols overnight after switching to 12-12. I think it would propbably be very similar to what would happen you vegged for like 6 months. But Im also very ripped off purple nugs...
:)

:cheer:

Yeah Spimp, I was just telling Danknessdude basically the same thing a few posts back.

re-vegging is not as fast as growing from a clone or seed. I have a re-veg purple kush

I beg to differ but I can't disagree with him because each strain can react differently to the same applications. My last re-veg only took 12 days of veg to be fully ready for re-flower. I find it to be the fastest route from start to finish though I haven't had a chance to see how long a clone takes. LOL...

The way I see it is why not if you have the room!
Exactly!
Kinda off topic but your in NYC? Was wondering if the name of stores that started with king majesty or km deli, km record store meant anything to you from many years ago. That an 800-want-pot?
That's funny, never put the two together. :laughtwo: Wouldn't that be something if they were behind every KM business?

I was told to have both switched on during bloom Brooklyn.
And please, no-one tell me how nice my Bloom tent is looking. Just send me your best Karma to end up with some good smoke & have a better looking grow on the next run.

I wish we lived closer Reg Cause
you say that BUT I bet you are gonna produce more weight than my grow :cheesygrinsmiley: hey my girl thats coming up to harvest I bet you a $1 that you have more weight from your Royal Thai,,than I get from my Big Betty :thumb: your girls all look like they wil give you a tidy smoke at the end Best of days pal ,,,by the way me an Pady love the chest of drawers we have a similar one but its a little in need of repair

Happy Thurweed day BAR :thumb:
And many more to come...

I wish we lived closer Reg Cause
you say that BUT I bet you are gonna produce more weight than my grow :cheesygrinsmiley: hey my girl thats coming up to harvest I bet you a $1 that you have more weight from your Royal Thai,,than I get from my Big Betty :thumb: your girls all look like they wil give you a tidy smoke at the end Best of days pal ,,,by the way me an Pady love the chest of drawers we have a similar one but its a little in need of repair
Well things are looking better in these parts but I'll still take you up on this first bet I've ever made that I'm hoping to lose.

Since I'm an honorary member of the DCS, re-vegging looks like a good alternative to me; Ima gonna try it in the future (if I can reap an initial crop)
The re-veg application is extremely popular amongst DEAD CLONE SOCIETY members worldwide.

And now...

ANOTHER QUICK UPDATE

Every plant except
QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand) (who will be chopped soon) in the Bloom Tent received another feeding of BROKEAZZ CAL/MAG

1 ounce of Skim Milk
1 teaspoon of Epsom Salt
3 teaspoons of Fox Farm Big Bloom
1 gallon of H2O

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 86

Once again it's Training Day

Before

IMG_20140522_172757.jpg

IMG_20140522_172931.jpg

After

IMG_20140522_183100.jpg

IMG_20140522_182940.jpg