New City Grower 2.0

Good night BAR,
Enjoyed your update, looking better :thumb:
Much frostiness going on, :love:those buds close ups!
Really liked the flux lady too, my devil me says I´d like to try my hand at fluxing soon :smokin:
Your Royal Medic is looking better than mine did at that age, got 2 more RM veging for my next round but this time I already started "messing" with them :)
:cheer:

20140520_133655.jpg
20140520_132148.jpg
20140520_132112.jpg
20140520_080150.jpg
20140520_080142.jpg
20140520_080054.jpg
Good morning BAR. Long time no see. Here is an update to my fluxs and a Pic of my Volcano Vap.
20140522_134502.jpg
20140520_133708.jpg

I find that while fluxing it's best to cover the soli with some thing because the soil is in direct with the light and tends to dry it out sooner than it should causing me to water more often.

Drum roll indeed Sara. Now that I've somewhat got the weakest link of this grow (myself) on the right track, I'm really starting to see the power of the Top Led 96x3w reflector . Trichs galore...

Another one bites the dust; looked in on my cuttings in soil, crispy! Oh well, I have the ones in clonex water left; if they die, I may cry and my cloning career is nevermore!
Jam, I've been trying to clone since my first plant & haven't been successful once. I've tried so many techniques I don't even remember them all but giving up isn't in my grow vocabulary. Even if the ones in clonex water don't pull through for you (which I have faith they will) don't throw in the towel.

Looking good Bar! I hope to one day have enough room to run this many plants at once. Also is that a little sproutling in there with Pepe?
I started with one plant on the fire escape & a $50 a month grow budget. With some help from a few donations & time it all came together. Be patient.

I'm not sure. It doesn't look like the little clovers that usually pop-up from MOMMY'S SPECIAL TOMATO SOIL. It looks cannabis like. I've thrown cups of soil from beans that never sprouted into that bag so we'll see.

Good night BAR,
Enjoyed your update, looking better :thumb:
Much frostiness going on, :love:those buds close ups!
Really liked the flux lady too, my devil me says I´d like to try my hand at fluxing soon :smokin:
Your Royal Medic is looking better than mine did at that age, got 2 more RM veging for my next round but this time I already started "messing" with them :)
:cheer:

Thanxx Fox. I can tell you this; NURSE BETTY (Royal Medic) is by far the healthiest start of a plant I've had. She even has 11 fingered leafs on her last node. I'm not going to do any training whatsoever on her.

IMG_20140529_065032.jpg

IMG_20140529_064930.jpg

This time around looks like it is going to be a breeze.....:circle-of-love:
I hope so. I've had enough troubleshooting to hold me down for awhile.

Happy Weednsday kinda late but its still Weedsnday here :thumb:
And a Happy Relaxed Lester Update day to you Cronic. That means it's one more day until the weekend.

Thanxx Jaga & Professor Flux.

Looking good LB. Haven't seen you around lately. I was wondering why you didn't let all the bud sites inside the flux grow. Any particular reason?

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 93

I've been having trouble keeping the new growth at the rim of the pot under control
(Because it's taken so much extra time for everything else to reach the rim since the Main Flux Arms are offset) so I brought them down under the rim. The pics are self-explanatory. Get that even canopy by all means necessary.

IMG_20140529_084513.jpg

IMG_20140529_084807.jpg

IMG_20140529_084626.jpg

IMG_20140529_084733.jpg

There's only a few more arms left to reach the rim before we go vertical... :slide::slide:

IMG_20140529_084918.jpg

IMG_20140529_085014.jpg

IMG_20140529_085103.jpg

You keep her tied down and the canopy even. Then every bud sight thinks it's the main cola.

You keep her tied down and the canopy even. Then every bud sight thinks it's the main cola.

Ok cool so what changes are made to make her grow vertical? Or does the process consist of u repeatedly tying her down to stop the vertical growth, and now u wi just let her do what she does.

You let her go to the sky when you start flowering, but you can always bend sth down if you think it creates shading. Nevet fluxed like that but it looks to me like harder version of extreme LST.

Happy flux to you BAR. I did'nt let the middle fill in because of time constraints. It's getting ready to get hot and humid so I just used this flux to get a better idea for next fall. Haven't been around for several reasons. It's getting warm and I have a virus on my computer so can't keep up with 420 like I would like to. I'll get it fixed soon.

BAR everything is looking really good. The Royal Medic is looking great also. Mine looked really good until about a week and half ago. For some reason when it goes into flower it needs different things to make it happy. I have tried just about everything and it still is just getting yellower and yellower. Nice buds and sticky as all but sickly looking. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom