New Grow 2nd Attempt

bebes de zorrillos

Hey everyone after I had a first successful grow I figured why not go again right... for this group I'm dropping 10 beans 2 of each for comparison.i have Peyote Crytical
Strawberry lemonade
Shiskaberry
The Incredible bulk
Bruce banner
All of these beans were dropped in water on 9/8/19 all 10 have had their tap roots showing so I went ahead and put them in soil cups for the first 3 weeks or so. For this run I will be using a blurple light just for the first three weeks or so and then after that I will be switching to a 240 watt mars light. For some reason the blurple light seems to do good in the seedling stage for me.i will be running in coco and using remo grow nutrients. I will continue to stay in 3 gallon pots for now just for space purposes.i wanna thank my buddy preston9mm for all the help and everyone else that commented on my first group I learned a lot and would appreciate any other helpful comments.thanks guys

Attachments

• 20190911_221442.jpg
    20190911_221442.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 38
  • 20190911_221324.jpg
    20190911_221324.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 20190911_221150.jpg
    20190911_221150.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190911_221030(0).jpg
    20190911_221030(0).jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 20190911_220843.jpg
    20190911_220843.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 43
Hey everyone after I had a first successful grow I figured why not go again right... for this group I'm dropping 10 beans 2 of each for comparison.i have Peyote Crytical
Strawberry lemonade
Shiskaberry
The Incredible bulk
Bruce banner
All of these beans were dropped in water on 9/8/19 all 10 have had their tap roots showing so I went ahead and put them in soil cups for the first 3 weeks or so. For this run I will be using a blurple light just for the first three weeks or so and then after that I will be switching to a 240 watt mars light. For some reason the blurple light seems to do good in the seedling stage for me.i will be running in coco and using remo grow nutrients. I will continue to stay in 3 gallon pots for now just for space purposes.i wanna thank my buddy preston9mm for all the help and everyone else that commented on my first group I learned a lot and would appreciate any other helpful comments.thanks guys
Muy bueno puto!
:thumb:

Time fo the grow show!

If ya don't mind, I'll tag a few other "smart-asses" to help along the way.

@Bilbobudkin420 @InTheShed @Pennywise @MrSauga @Virgin ground @ProfessorFlora @Heavenly Hybrid @Van Stank @The Bard @Ganjagrandaddy @BigBearNTexas @nobodyhere @Kitchenhawk ....

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch.... These are just members I could think of, off the top of muh head, who have mentored me in one way or another.

Anywhoo!
:party:

Let er rip tater chip! I'm ready to see you yield 2x mine this round.

I've got your nutes in my Amazon cart too... lol, I'm ordering on Friday. Lemme know what else ya need homie...
:passitleft:

Muy bueno puto!

Time fo the grow show!

If ya don't mind, I'll tag a few other "smart-asses" to help along the way.

@Bilbobudkin420 @InTheShed @Pennywise @MrSauga @Virgin ground @ProfessorFlora @Heavenly Hybrid @Van Stank @The Bard @Ganjagrandaddy @BigBearNTexas @nobodyhere @Kitchenhawk ....

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch.... These are just members I could think of, off the top of muh head, who have mentored me in one way or another.

Anywhoo!
:party:

Let er rip tater chip! I'm ready to see you yield 2x mine this round.

I've got your nutes in my Amazon cart too... lol, I'm ordering on Friday. Lemme know what else ya need homie...
:passitleft:
Just let me know how much to give u and I need some 3 gallon pots also

Just let me know how much to give u and I need some 3 gallon pots also
Gotcha! I'll see ya this weekend... we can square up then...

Party time! You're gonna rock it again! Hope to see you get a "OTM title" with this one. 10 plants..... for sure one of them is worthy of Plant Of The Month

:hmmmm:

I am here for the Steak a la Gris Gris. Otherwise I know nothing of anyone named Coco.

Where are the seeds from (genes or retailer)?
Peyote Critical, Shiskaberry, and Strawberry Lemonade are Barney's, Bruce Banger is Seedsman, and Incredible Bulk is a Dr. Krippling strain..

is Bebes your other neighbor? How you know this so well....background.
The ol' ladies are friends.... we actually avoided meeting each other for months. LoL Our ladies were insistent

Then I realized bebes is as awesome as I am.... and wanted to learn to grow.

He killed it on his first grow with some "hand-me-downs" and loaners. Serious yield for a first rip.

Most of the beans are freebies & extras i had to help get him fired up.

He don't really need much of my help anymore, I just smoke blunts with & high 5 this mofo now. He's dialed TF in & ready to knock it out again!

The ol' ladies are friends.... we actually avoided meeting each other for months. LoL Our ladies were insistent

Then I realized bebes is as awesome as I am.... and wanted to learn to grow.

He killed it on his first grow with some "hand-me-downs" and loaners. Serious yield for a first rip.

Most of the beans are freebies & extras i had to help get him fired up.

He don't really need much of my help anymore, I just smoke blunts with & high 5 this mofo now. He's dialed TF in & ready to knock it out again!
Smoking blunts smoking blunts and yabbadabba soooooo thanks man ur a solid mf

Back
Top Bottom