New Grow As Promised

Im thinking i should the big one was flushed as i want to flush it well for atleast 3 weeks which should allow it to suck up the nutes i pounded it with

Lol, why would you want to flush for 3 weeks?

I have no choice it hurts my throat if its not done correctly and its not even close to amber so she has to go for atleast 2 more 3 perhaps the buckeye is no were near done

Im not cutting her down untill it stops pushing new pistils and turns amber i never had the intention of doing less than 2 more after today way more pistils

Wow looks good
420-magazine-mobile408427709.jpg

420-magazine-mobile399903091.jpg

Yes allot since i stopped their bountea and allot of foliars there wet u suggest water bi weekly with feeding ? just leave the bountea out?

Yes allot since i stopped their bountea and allot of foliars there wet u suggest water bi weekly with feeding ? just leave the bountea out?

Oh no, I was just curious what you were doing. I try for every other watering but people do it differently.

Shes training them now and im so glad i left them alone the buckeye is gonna be so good Melvenitcs kicks ass i dont care how long it takes if u train them they may take 60 days in flower to pistil but shit those calaxyes are purp and frosty and stink so good

Loving it tbh and the good thing is harvest wont be more than 2 plants at a time right now so ill be in limits of license its a good grow all around aggravation aside

420-magazine-mobile922949742.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1828182381.jpg

Ya its hard when your broke im cutting up cards to avoid using im broke due to grow aggravated but hey its medicine just got to focus cant sell it anyhow its just me as a patient being greedy cuz i smoke allot lol just thought if i leave it alone it will be worth it just relax its not easy but im fighting the good fight to keep my hands off them

That buckeye is so sexy every day goes by she gets more frosty more purple i cant wait my other buckeye is finally coming around the 3rd still no pistils fml maybe shell turn around and next crop ill have more buckeye damn is she looking tasty the big one im gonna powerflush let dry repeat for 2 or 3 weeks or until u say im good

Back
Top Bottom