New Grow As Promised

Listen dirtbag u aint the one that has 1k into upgrades and seeds im far from scared i know wat im doing the strain is 70 days im on 40 you dont fuck with autos that are transplanted 30 days into flower unless u like losing things

It isnt rooted properly ya know i have enough issues already next time penny lol just not in the mood for more bs im fed up so im taking sins advice leave them alone feed and sit on my hands but yes im buying more and we trying from getgo In that pot size

And im 100 listening only diff is im keeping my hands off to do a side by side of liter pots and 10 gallon transplants no touched than next run me u and sinful are abusing my devils cream

Hey penny tossing this in the oven to dry and smoke look not bad the rest is gonna go 2 more weeks i didnt flush yet doubt street weed is i dont do this much but im pmsing so i need to blaze

420-magazine-mobile807591031.jpg

Hey penny tossing this in the oven to dry and smoke look not bad the rest is gonna go 2 more weeks i didnt flush yet doubt street weed is i dont do this much but im pmsing so i need to blaze

Hey closetop sorry bout the scardy kat thing didn't mean to knock on you or your grow, was just yanking your chain.anyway good luck with it

No i wasnt mad just want u to know theres serious consequences to mistakes its my 3rd grow so ive made too many i went all in even if i cropped 2 ounces per 12 plants id just be cutting even so its rough i get mad dont take it personally one thing to know equipment is bought paid for mistakes are excusable can always retry so its not the end of the world

Pretty flowers no doubt, let me know how it smokes.

Back
Top Bottom