New Scottish Grower

Scottishweed

Hi folks,
I'm a keen new grower from the bonnie banks of Scotland. Having read up for the last 6months on how to do this properly and I still know nothing, so thought I'd just jump in the deep end and get my greenthumbs.

I'm growing 4 plants at the moment I have a White Widow, Triple G, Cookies Gelato and an Ultra Power, all photoperiod.

My set up is
1x1x2m Buddha room tent
Ox carbon filter and inline fan
600w led
(Www.kitbagshop.co.uk)
Growing in coco
Tent fan
Co2 bag

I'm using the Canna nute range (A+B, Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Boost and Vitalink Calmag.

I'd love a bumper harvest for xmas but I do realise for my first grow my expectations are rather high. To be honest a good clean quality smoke is all I'm really looking for.

Cannabis-leaf-on-a-smoke-background-with-the-flag-of-Scotland-overlaying.jpg
"They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do just as well – you just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference!" Bill Hicks Revelations

Hey @McRib I am sorta keeping a diary at the moment, just need to write it up properly. The hard part is to keep goin n not miss bits out on the notes if things go bad. I've grown chilli plants in soil before (kinda) so used to watering soil so I have been a lil heavy handed and it wasnt draining properly.

I washed the roots in room temp water and replanted with a minimal ph'd plain water. I'll leave it for 24hrs and maybe half the nuits.

It's a continious learning curve and were all here for the same reason. The love of the glorious green.

I'll get some pics n stuff up soon

Scottish

Thought I'd post some pics of the girls. My White widows looking rather sorry for herself but hoping after a flush of the roots and the repotting she'll be merry again.
20200603_163149.jpg
After the photo she had a light feeding with half the nuits I used previously
Think theres some stretching in the cookies and the g.g.g and the ultras looking a bit small
20200603_163135.jpg20200603_163123.jpg20200603_163110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom