Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Lolololol! A few people tried to kidnap me but I'm too fast:D:D
Although i would have went with anyone offering free edibles!! The prices on edibles in all 3 states...unreal for what you get!! Im even more grateful for @Asesino85 and his generous gifts, which I will provide reviews shortly;)

I will start off by saying... I was not one of the people who tried to kidnap Newty! Lol.. However I do anticipate your review nervously. Many people get to see my plants but not smoke them so I appreciate that you are going to give a review and don't be nice, tell it like it is. Just because it was a gift doesn't mean you have to candy coat it!

I will start off by saying... I was not one of the people who tried to kidnap Newty! Lol.. However I do anticipate your review nervously. Many people get to see my plants but not smoke them so I appreciate that you are going to give a review and don't be nice, tell it like it is. Just because it was a gift doesn't mean you have to candy coat it!
Yeah like anything coming out of your garden isn't fire. I don't think so

Worse nightmare. Another grower sampling your wares. LOL I am sure it was great. The strain traights and potency are not under our control totally. We have grown some of the same lines and have similar opinions on the smoke. I am certain it was good. :)

Worse nightmare. Another grower sampling your wares. LOL I am sure it was great. The strain traights and potency are not under our control totally. We have grown some of the same lines and have similar opinions on the smoke. I am certain it was good. :)
I've heard that my AK-47 auto doesn't get you high as long as some other bud. I said that's great when you want to get high and pick up the kids from soccer in an hour!

[disclaimer: not that I recommend getting high and driving]

I've heard that my AK-47 auto doesn't get you high as long as some other bud. I said that's great when you want to get high and pick up the kids from soccer in an hour!

Mine wasnt big or anything, but the high wasnt noticable shorter in my case...

Just trying to balance Things out lol:hmmmm:

So I guess y’all noticed I couldn’t give 1 single F who sees my face! Guessss what that means... I’m retiring from social work at the end of June! It took about 3 days into my vacay to feel firm about it but I’m going to try my hand at weed o_O

On that day, my Canadian cannabis sticker goes on the jeep above my “my other ride is your mom” bike sticker :p

I’ll be taking some online classes perhaps and get myself a weed LinkedIn. Just heard on the Edmonton news that Canada is looking for closet growers and thought, hey I’m one of those :hmmmm:

I’ve got some solid advise from a few people in the biz and there is another expo in Edmonton soon so I’ll check that out. I’ll give it a solid try while I’m having this timely mid life crisis...end of summer is my goal!

For those just joining and need a catch up it’s just too long of a story lol but chapter 2 does start on page 93ish if your interested! I’ll be starting chapter 3 soon as I get home next week. I’ve asked the bf to send pics but his lack of excitement leads me to believe that might not happen! I did get that the big ones are great and the little ones in your “seed closet” lol they are dying:/

Edit. I’ve seen the pic and it’s not good! Nutrient burn and looks like calcium deficiency...clones look good though. I guess they miss me:/

Good grief! Also I just got ripped while writing this...it’s fricken good to be back in Canada with my white widow! Lol

Ps. Ase’s weed is top shelf so don’t be concerned about the reviews plus #thatoilthough mmmmmm I also have reviews from my friend oh and pics! Maybe I’ll enter those #nugshots in a contest;)

That was my favourite part of America for real, the oil was hard to ration :rofl:

Still catching up, holy!

Here’s a couple more pics
View media item 1534070
View media item 1534069

Leaving social work? People in social work are usually angels and I feel like you might just fall into that category :). They're losing a goody. Congrats on your decision and good luck going forward! And I'm sure your plants just need a bit of #newtyjuice. :thumb:
Thanks for the kind words! I am no angel just trying to help and do what I can to make kids a little happier, hopefully. I will still be a helper and volunteer for a couple teen girl groups etc. I’ll still do that stuff because I love the kids and what they bring into my life. It’s the staff I can’t handle and well the ol #burnout can’t be stopped. I put in my dues and so it’s my time to get paid back Universe!!
I want to be able to educate Canadians on how to grow. I want to teach people who can’t afford government prices and need to grow their own medicine. I plan to get an entry level weed job at one of these medical facilities maybe?? I want to learn the business from the inside out so I can help people keep their money (I'm talking the medical cannabis world) I want to #freetheweed!!

Thanks for the kind words! I am no angel just trying to help and do what I can to make kids a little happier, hopefully. I will still be a helper and volunteer for a couple teen girl groups etc. I’ll still do that stuff because I love the kids and what they bring into my life. It’s the staff I can’t handle and well the ol #burnout can’t be stopped. I put in my dues and so it’s my time to get paid back Universe!!
I want to be able to educate Canadians on how to grow. I want to teach people who can’t afford government prices and need to grow their own medicine. I plan to get an entry level weed job at one of these medical facilities maybe?? I want to learn the business from the inside out so I can help people keep their money (I'm talking the medical cannabis world) I want to #freetheweed!!
Sounds like a heck of a good plan to me. And sounds like you're still giving back to the universe on all fronts :).
#newtypowered

You are the Only one that can decide whats best for you. That Said I think you made the right choice.. it might not be the safest, but it Will light your heart and spirit:Namaste:

Especially when you explained the reason and that you want to help People grow their own meds. Thats just awesome of you:goodjob:

Enjoy the ride home :)

I was wondering about the pictures showing your face. Now i know.... lol good luck with whatever direction you end up going.
You are the Only one that can decide whats best for you. That Said I think you made the right choice.. it might not be the safest, but it Will light your heart and spirit:Namaste:

Especially when you explained the reason and that you want to help People grow their own meds. Thats just awesome of you:goodjob:

Enjoy the ride home :)
Life is too short. Do what makes your heart fill with life. Nothing like doing something you dislike for a paycheck. Makes you and everyone around you miserable.
Thanks guys! It’s very scary and if I think about it too much it causes me to panic but I know it’s a necessary change.

I am very eager to get home to my plants!! Eeeek

Lol! Almost missed this post! I’d drive to soccer without kids

" Newty Newty, pudding and pie, caught the buds and got real HIGH. "
hiya newty, so stoked for you, glad ya had an amaze-balls time, I so wanna drive through a tree sunshine......:welldone::cheer:

See ya later, got a cpl peeps to say hi to.......:ciao:
Nice to see you Smeegs! It was a blast and I can’t wait for camping season to start in my province! May long is usually our first weekend of camping:)

Haha love the poem;)

Back
Top Bottom