NightsmokerG's First Grow

from an other industry in china that i made inquire.
1) Default color ratio is Red 630nm / Blue 460nm =8:1, the FOB price is USD $ 160.00

2) Customized color ratio is available :

Free customized color ratio for Red 630nm, Blue 460nm, Deep Red 660nm, Orange 610nm, Yellow 580nm, White 14000K for common project

Extra cost needed for UV 410nm, IR(730-850nm ) $ 0.4/led, 440nm $ 0.2/ led for professional project.

What is the best full spec ratio for veg and bloom?

Yes. First official grow. And I need to purchase everything in one quick swoop or I'd start small and then buy a bigger/better light

Personally I did your 2nd option, start off small make sure you like it and that you can actually grow.... some people like my girl friend for example was all down for it then she realized that she had the black thumb haha but if it were me I'd start off with a smaller tent an entry level LED (MarsHydro, Apollo, Diamond) and buy it from they're official site, and test the waters. That's just me though man :thumb:

Personally I did your 2nd option, start off small make sure you like it and that you can actually grow.... some people like my girl friend for example was all down for it then she realized that she had the black thumb haha but if it were me I'd start off with a smaller tent an entry level LED (MarsHydro, Apollo, Diamond) and buy it from they're official site, and test the waters. That's just me though man :thumb:

i misspoke, i meant to say "or ELSE I'd start small". That's not an option I really have at the moment lol. I helped my dad grow his plants back in the late 90s, but he had no idea about veg/flower so we only had nice tall plants in veg mode b4 clipping them out of frustration. I know im capable of growing, i have a knack for things like that. Since that original post from yesterday, I've been doing research on DIY so I might be able to buy something small (mars reflector) and use the rest of the money to build my own light.

i misspoke, i meant to say "or ELSE I'd start small". That's not an option I really have at the moment lol. I helped my dad grow his plants back in the late 90s, but he had no idea about veg/flower so we only had nice tall plants in veg mode b4 clipping them out of frustration. I know im capable of growing, i have a knack for things like that. Since that original post from yesterday, I've been doing research on DIY so I might be able to buy something small (mars reflector) and use the rest of the money to build my own light.

Well hell yeah brother there ya go! I could Imagine the frustration you and pops had back in the day haha I've been looking at the small reflector or the 400 watt II actually they both have veg and bloom buttons and are priced about the same, I wish I had the tech savviness and steady finger to build my own tho. You go dude :theband:

Well hell yeah brother there ya go! I could Imagine the frustration you and pops had back in the day haha I've been looking at the small reflector or the 400 watt II actually they both have veg and bloom buttons and are priced about the same, I wish I had the tech savviness and steady finger to build my own tho. You go dude :theband:

Lol, I'll be spending a LOT of time on youtube and DIY forums. I can complain about all the back and forth I've done...but it LED me to this point and it think it was worth it. And to think, I was drunk when I commented in here last night.

BLOOM DAY 20

Hello guys a small update,today day mk at 66day from seed and ww at 55 day from seed.
Both 20 days since 12/12.
MK has better bud progress but WW seems to speeding up ;).
Both girls at 24" stetch slow down (i am reaching my limits)
And something that break my mood is that i wasn t cautious and i burned one of the tops top :oops: .What will be the consequences i wonder.
20151230_202414.jpg
20151230_202626.jpg
20151230_202320.jpg
you can see the burn dawn mid and down right
20151230_202718.jpg
20151230_202709.jpg
20151230_202559.jpg
20151230_202329.jpg
And here is my first took clones MK junior on the right WW on the left,i think both looking good.
20151230_201509.jpg

Happy new year and my best wishes to all here and everywhere!

BLOOM DAY 24

I am very happy cause today i was all day in the basement setting up my first ever 3x3 grow tent.Also i am waiting my new led 620w that i hope that will arrive till the end of the week(huge step if you think that i was growing in my closet with 120w led)
Girls looks well,some yellow old leaves on MK i guess its normal,also looks like she stop stretching.
On the other hand WW keep up the good work taking the head,she keeps stretching and building her buds nicely,no sugar yet.She also drinks more than MK!
20160103_220023.jpg
20160103_215616.jpg

MK BUD SIGHT
20160102_190312.jpg
20160103_215644.jpg

WW BUD SIGHT
20160103_215708.jpg
20160103_215719.jpg

ALSO I MAKE A SMALL SPACE FOR THE INCOMING LADYS
2 old clone and 5 cut yesterday(blooming)
20160103_220801.jpg
20160103_220822.jpg

BLOOM DAY 27

The environment in the tent is not good hum reach high 80,i am about to finish the tent til friday,where i ll have my filter done and also i dlike to elieve i ll have my new 620w led,almost 5x higher than now.
i believe hum drops with the filter on duty.My goal is 60 tops,dont you think is good enough?
No significant signs of bud growth,slow and steady!!!WW still no signs of sugar.

Also girls slow down drinking,at half i would say.
Humidity is the reason i suppose.Both girls have signs of some kind of def,yellow old leaves that seems to dying on MK.is this ok?all new growth though looks super healthy and leaves up to lights.
20160106_170215.jpg
20160106_171449.jpg
20160106_171457.jpg
20160106_171345.jpg
20160106_172036.jpg
Here are my 6days in veg clones #1MK#2WW
20160106_172133.jpg

yo brother nice grow for your first time for sure!!!! :thumb:

Personally i would have the LED light alot closer ( i have mine abt 40cm away frm tops) and lollipop them abit further up the plant , thos leaves at the bottom will be doing u alot more bad than good bro.

keep it up

Looks great so far man. Just wanted to comment about the B-52, you may know already but I've read several threads where people warn never to go over half strength. Also, is there any way you can get the humidity down? You may have to worry about bud rot later with it that high. Do you have any fans inside the tent?

How did you root your clones? Did you put them straight into the soil mix? They look like they took hold pretty good.

Looks great so far man. Just wanted to comment about the B-52, you may know already but I've read several threads where people warn never to go over half strength. Also, is there any way you can get the humidity down? You may have to worry about bud rot later with it that high. Do you have any fans inside the tent?

How did you root your clones? Did you put them straight into the soil mix? They look like they took hold pretty good.

Hello Qapla thanks for coming by,i didnt have any problem with my feeding and not signs of nut burn at all with my schedule,but i have to pass the problem with humidity for sure.
I hope the vent will fix it when install,i have also equipped some hum traps,but if the % stays high a dehumidifier will fix it.I just need to stay silence and i dont know how noise a dehumidifier is?!!!

Back
Top Bottom