Nirvana's Papaya 125 W

+Rep iam digging your grow nice job on the lst looks real good see told ya its not that hard huh? Here in the next coupe days the plants will get use to it and start trying to grow upward again and you will also notice the increase of undergrowth!

I have decited to stop the LST, because I have trouble with dry soil, and I need alot of free space to water them. Anyway, the 24 hours with LST was not a complete failure, the stems have gotten more thick.

Daily pix.

asdasasdasdasdasddas_17.jpg

asdasasdasdasdasddas_18.jpg

asdasasdasdasdasddas_19.jpg

Thanks again for all the comments! :)

Big day today for my babies. Gave them bigger pots, mixed the soil with vermeculite and catsand. Bought a new fan, that I put on top of the closet too suck all the hot air out, and underneight the fan i placed a small piece of, dont know the english word for it but im guessing on carbonfilter?

Carbon filter
asdasasdasdasdasddas_20.jpg

The new super quiet fan
asdasasdasdasdasddas_21.jpg

Bigger pots
asdasasdasdasdasddas_22.jpg

The top of one plant
asdasasdasdasdasddas_23.jpg

In the jungle
asdasasdasdasdasddas_24.jpg

Still using the .6m*.6m space? I would use both of your CFL bulbs to flower since that space is roughly equal to 3.9 square feet and your bulbs probably only produce 8500-10000 lumens.

Still using the .6m*.6m space? I would use both of your CFL bulbs to flower since that space is roughly equal to 3.9 square feet and your bulbs probably only produce 8500-10000 lumens.

Yeah, I will go look for e40 sockets in my city, because i only have one on my reflector, and i cant really order it since im kinda poor atm. Got two 1,25 M long fluorescent lamps, if i wont find any socket.

Back
Top Bottom