Northern Lights Auto Grow Journal

Howdy Bill - loving it mate, good for the soul
I'll bet your place by the river is fantastic this time of year too
Love to all
Thanks Buddy. :thanks:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Actually there is: "The tobacco mosaic viruses remain viable after their host dies and can withstand the extreme temperatures of tobacco curing."
FM - I would never have known that
Happy to stand corrected, thank you @Phytoplankton

Hi @Skunksta, not seen you for a while
Hope all is cool with you n yours
Thanks for dropping by Mate
Ye back at work mate not to much time on my hands if honest.
And as well as we can be with the heat over here.
Hope everything/one is well in your neck of the island ;)
Your grow is ticking by very nice hope your winning the war with the heat im not :(

Ye back at work mate not to much time on my hands if honest.
And as well as we can be with the heat over here.
Hope everything/one is well in your neck of the island ;)
Your grow is ticking by very nice hope your winning the war with the heat im not :(
Me neither, struggling in the mid 30's
Switching to the bigger tent today which might help slightly

A problematic grow overall, but the bud is much stronger than I remember so a good one for the back of the cupboard

My next grow is well under way so this journal is now completed

Opened a jar of Northern Lights and sparked up a bullet
The taste is almost menthol with a hint of cedar & hash
I feel like there's a cool breeze through my senses, flying my kite

This is why Northern Lights is a classic, if not legendary strain

Case closed
:ganjamon:

Northern Lights Auto Flower Buds Fatter
northern-lights-auto-flower.JPG

:hookah:

Nice photography ! Nikon, Canon, other?

Cool to see you grew Northern Lights, a favorite of mine. Yours looks a lot healthier than mine does, nice job.

Nice photography ! Nikon, Canon, other?

Cool to see you grew Northern Lights, a favorite of mine. Yours looks a lot healthier than mine does, nice job.
I used to use a Canon with all the pro features which I never used; I had to sell up for cash when I was homeless
Got straight and went for a basic Nikon D40 which I nearly always use in Manual mode, old skool

I'm growing NL again alongside a Lemon Pineapple now

Cheers for dropping by @Ancient Green

I used to use a Canon with all the pro features which I never used; I had to sell up for cash when I was homeless
Got straight and went for a basic Nikon D40 which I nearly always use in Manual mode, old skool

I'm growing NL again alongside a Lemon Pineapple now

Cheers for dropping by @Ancient Green

Nice, I'm looking forward to more of your pictures. I'm glad your enjoying Northern Lights, I'm a big fan of this strain as well...Oddly, growing it is relatively low odor, but after cure it can smell an entire room up. Mine smells like Citrus, Pine and Honey. Opening a jar makes the room smell like some exotic pine forest.

Here is a bud I grew. Pic taken with Nikon D610, flash and an old manual focus 55 mm Micro Lens. The old lens takes great flower pics !

Nirvana NL bud.jpg

And how it looks when smoked. I grew this,buds are big and fluffy, not as much weed there as it looks like, but dam its a treat to smoke... This was cured for 6 months before smoking.

pipe and buds.JPG

Nice, I'm looking forward to more of your pictures. I'm glad your enjoying Northern Lights, I'm a big fan of this strain as well...Oddly, growing it is relatively low odor, but after cure it can smell an entire room up. Mine smells like Citrus, Pine and Honey. Opening a jar makes the room smell like some exotic pine forest.

Here is a bud I grew. Pic taken with Nikon D610, flash and an old manual focus 55 MM Micro Lens. The old lens takes great flower pics !

Nirvana NL bud.jpg

And how it looks when smoked. I grew this,buds are big and fluffy, not as much weed there as it looks like, but dam its a treat to smoke... This was cured for 6 months before smoking.

pipe and buds.JPG
Superb!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom