Not my first grow but I’m still learning and need some guidance

the plant looks thirsty, wat u think?
Agreed. Your fan leaves look droopy and ready for a full watering. They will naturally droop a bit just before lights out as they prepare for the darkness even if recently watered, but these look thirsty to me.
And one other thing, could I put one of those autos in here , like on the left side if I can figure out how to I would have it elevated
Sure can. Autos don't care about the light cycle and will flower when they are ready.

To elevate a shorter plant, you can use most anything that is the right height and stable enough. I've mainly used inverted pots and buckets, but you can use a stool or piece of wood between two bricks, etc. whatever works.

Agreed. Your fan leaves look droopy and ready for a full watering. They will naturally droop a bit just before lights out as they prepare for the darkness even if recently watered, but these look thirsty to me.

Sure can. Autos don't care about the light cycle and will flower when they are ready.

To elevate a shorter plant, you can use most anything that is the right height and stable enough. I've mainly used inverted pots and buckets, but you can use a stool or piece of wood between two bricks, etc. whatever works.
i should of waited for a response but I watered the big plant with plain water 1gal and the autos don’t really care about them because I’m not a huge fan of autos they were free anyways but I did move one that was behind on the flowering and I did a lot of lollipoping. It’s going to be my little experiment. That gallon of water really helped them btw but it was plain water

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That's the one mate, don't flood them, just water as you would normally, plain PHd water. Hope it goes well. Might need to do it 2-3 times
The standard flush is 3x soil capacity to do a thorough job. So, 10 gallon pot, 30 gallons of plain water. PH doesn't matter since you'll follow up with your normal routine afterwards.

The standard flush is 3x soil capacity to do a thorough job. So, 10 gallon pot, 30 gallons of plain water. PH doesn't matter since you'll follow up with your normal routine afterwards.

I used to do that but ended up with problems from overwatering so changed it up.

Once the soil is soaked from the first 25-50% it shouldn't much matter to the plant at that stage. The extra water is to literally "flush out" anything water soluable in the soil. Then, after the flush and normal reset of your then typical nutrient feeding, a dry cycle is needed to reset everything. This of course assumes you are having a nutrient issue where one is locking out another, rather than simply being deficient in something that an extra dose of say cal/mag, could address.

I've noticed when completely dry, my plants can take about 25% of the container in water after which they can't hold any more, even if I wait an hour and try again. So this flushing process shouldn't cause any more stress than a typical full watering, as long as you give it the full 3x in one go.

Back
Top Bottom